Is height-ism real?

is height-ism real?

6'3" can confirm. Height is a fetish for many women.

Me on the right

Height is to women as weight is to men.

Heightism is the single greatest discriminatory movement.
Everyone hates us manlets--women and men of every race, gender, creed, ethnicity--they hate us. We are the one group it's openly okay to persecute. We never asked for this. There's nothing we can do. It's out of our control, yet still, we are openly hated.
That's why we become despotic tyrants, emperors, and military geniuses. We manlets create society-- lankies and roasties just enjoy it.

hairism is more real

its a sign of bad genes, its not your fault yes, its your entire bloodlines fault, get fucked manlet

Sure it is. Can't go round claiming to be a master race when you're head height to the BBC.

>checks flag
Whatever Jakob, go drink another Pilsner and keep living in your completely irrelevant shithole.

6'2" here. Every day I wake up I'm glad that I'm not short, not a woman, and not a nigger

no. i'm 1m90 and dateless, your personality/attitude/perseverance matters much much more

Yes. Short girls like tall guys and tall girls like short guys.

Genetic opposite attraction is real.

>tall girls like short guys
Citation needed.

if that were true then hot girls would like ugly guys

Being short clearly is not prefered, but aside from teasing and some female preference it really doesn’t matter.

Just a sad misfortune of genetics. Like small peepees. Most advantages of being short are whatever compared to the benefits of being tall. Don’t turn into an oppression-olympics faggot about it, it’s really not a big deal.

t. 5’9”

The guy in the OP (KJ Apa) is Samoan.

"Apa was born in Auckland, the son of Keneti and Tessa Apa (née Callander). His father is Samoan and is a Matai (chief) of his village in Samoa. He has two older sisters. He attended high school at King's College, Auckland before embarking on his acting career."

Yeah, tall people are seen as more trustworthy, a ridiculously large amount of CEOs are tall (and tall people earn more on average).
And it helps with women, although you still have to not be a clueless autist to be able to do anything with it.

It's a disadvantage, but it really doesn't matter that much. I see manlets score quite a lot.
So, unless you're 5ft 4, get a grip.

Head hair or body hair?

No but being a faggot OP is. So is saging b tier threads

6’8”
Life is easy.

What about short girls?

>So, unless you're 5ft 4, get a grip.

lol of all the threads I post here this one gets busy

kys you insecure midget losers

face >

What do you think?

I know a man who is 5’4” and if until I met him I didn’t believe in the Manlet Complex; now I have no idea why I ever doubted manlets being small mean creatures.

I'm 6ft5in and my girl us 5ft1, feels good man

t. virgin lank

im ugly as fuck but very high/big drunk girls love/suck me off without mercy happy married since 2005