West Virginia is problematic. How we fix it?

West Virginia is problematic. How we fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Massachusetts
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

follow their example

Why does Wisconsin love the BBC so much?

Yes .083% of racist tweets are "anti-black" in one state. this is an issue that need immediate addressing.

Ikr? I bet more than half of Sup Forumstards are from there.

We need to build a wall and make the Electric Hedgehog Pokémon pay for it.

And become a third world shithole?

>95% white
>shithole
They're just poor. The only actual problem WV has that they got themselves into is their pathetic obesity rates; it's not their fault coal is phasing out.

Does this graph include all the times niggers call each other niggers?

>95% white
>shithole
Correct. And honestly, that's probably WHY it's a shithole, just like other shithole places like the Rocky Mountain states or rural Florida.

fpbp

Because there are hardly any niggers in Wisconsin so they just don't really understand what the rest of us know who have to live with them.

Cause racine, kenosha, milwaukee and madison are within driving distance of chicago and gary.

Yeah because there are so many niggers in WV, it's totally understandable that they're starting to get fed up.

(You)

West Virginia is a shithole. Worst than Africa. And of course, it supports Donald Trump'

#FuckAmerica

>95% white

Oh look its an ethnostate. Oh wow look, it's shit.

Not an argument and you know it.
They are neither sovereign nor explicitly white, and they have almost no resources to exploit.

Still far better than any niggerhole on the planet.

Only states with insufficient data are truly redpilled.

If this is the case than explain why the south is so green.

The difference between West Virginia and Africa is that you didn't come from West Virginia, Mohammed

Don't believe commie fag coastals. WV is highly comfy for white people. Niggers are afraid of it and spics can't find it.

How is it not an argument? They're all white and it's a shithole. I don't understand.

It's not a shithole BECAUSE they are white.
Seriously, if the state had the demographics of Detroit, WV now would look like a utopia by comparison.

>the archetypal inbred redneck state thinks they’re superior
I have some news for you wh*Te subhumans

It's the poorest "white" state, but let's be honest here, it doesn't come anywhere near as places like Detroit, St Louis, Baltimore, Chicago...

based WV

fucking hoopies

Only niggers use Twitter anyways

west virginia seems like a nice place

give them jobs and stop over-prescribing painkillers. i saw a stat that claimed that there were three pills brought in in 2014 for every man woman and child in that state. considering that most people are not on painkillers, this is atrocious. the lack of work, combined with the surplus of cheap drugs has turned west virginia into what it is today.

if you want to fix it, give them jobs and stop overprescribing pills. and shoot all tweekers. pretty simple, but who is going to do it?

Fpbp

Why is every nigger country an undeniable shithole?

I love it here in WV It's an openly racist white utopia in most places.

what is the housing market like in West Virginia?

>what the rest of us know who have to live with them.
Translation: You spend a lot of time on WSHH and live in a white surburb in Kansas. The most interaction you ever get with a minority is if you have to drive into town to buy hay to feed the horsies.

They travel to MD for work, education and vacation. Here is where they meet our Niggers.

you can buy a whole fucking mountain for nothing essentially.

So what you're saying is, if they had unlimited resources, oil etc. they would be rich. Ok but that's true for any country.

I would unironically rather be poor and niggerless than ritch and up to my eyeballs in jerrycurl and doorags. What part of we dont want you dont you understand.

Wait wait wait, so for your meme state you want not only that it has majority white people, you also want a land that already has; resources, civilization, and total autonomy? I thought whites could turn stone to gold as long as they were a majority? Do you also want cows to shit diamonds in your meme state?

Maryland is one of the blackest states, and is also one of the most anti-black. Go figure.
>Baltimore
>DC

Checked
We're just polite and keep it on the dl. FB blows up whenever black faces show up as criminals, there's been an influx in the past couple years as they venture farther north. :^(

Anybody else seriously considering moving to west Virginia? I know I am. Sounds pretty comfy.

Don't forget your tiki torch!

Because it's twitter

You got it backwards. Most US states used to be like WV demographically speaking. What happened is that WV was the poorest of them and that is the reason it has fewer immigrants and remained white.
But the whiter the state is, the safer and more developed it is on average.

Give them even mediocre resources and they would be doing fine--the only ones to mention unlimited resources would be you. It's not even as bad as you claim as is, it's just relatively poor and fat, but still safe.
Also, Venezuela has the world's largest oil reserves, look at how they're doing. Nigeria has massive oil reserves, under 60% literacy rate and a population of 200 million. I don't even need to begin with the Middle East.
Disingenuous strawmanning faggots.

Finally,
>measuring the worth of a civilization in money
Kikes detected. There are things worth more than shekels.

>People who've never been here thinking that I live in some apocalyptic hellscape
Perhaps if you were a meth addict or a crackhead. Middle class living is fairly comfy all things considered. About as rural as states come, so I'd imagine it's an innawoods paradise. There aren't many black people or Mexicans here compared to other states, but that doesn't mean there aren't any at all.

>I don't even need to begin with the Middle East.
A complete wasteland thanks to American foreign policies but I'm sure you think they just did that to themselves.

>Massachusetts
>White

What you doing senpai?

just leave them to their own devices. they don't bother anyone but themselves

The left never ceases to amaze me with their ability to spew irrelevancies.
The US isn't white, and hasn't been for 50 years. The ME has always been a shithole, regardless of who was in charge or what was going on, for centuries.

I doubt they test ghetto niggers.

>The ME has always been a shithole, regardless of who was in charge or what was going on, for centuries.
So this is the state of American education

Massachusetts is actually one of the most white states.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites

>maryland
>yellow
map is clearly fake

No it's not?

>A complete wasteland thanks to American foreign policies
I think you made a typo, the correct wording is "A complete wasteland thanks to the aftermath of WW1"

It was still shit under the Ottomans.

Bullshit. It’s more like 75.1% your graph has it backwards.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Massachusetts

Massachussets was as white as WV until a few decades ago. It's still whiter than the US average.
Let's not forget that MA also has a high % of asians, which also pushes their avg iq higher

Interesting how Twitter makes its own statistics and publishes it like its from a reputable company who doesn't infringe on peoples rights already.
>we don't fix it...we accelerate it.

Fuck I'm proud to be a West Virginian.

Mountaineers are always free cocksuckers!

have you been anywhere in rural/suburban MD? just because baltimore and pg county make the state go blue doesn't mean the whites outside of the cities are liberals

fpbp

So in your limited opinion, American policies have had nada to do with the current state of the middle east.

ALMOST HEAVEN

It's their fault for fighting against their state. They didn't want to be a part of the CSA and after the war the USA didn't really want them.

>Places with the fewest black people have the fewest anti-black tweets

Imagine my surprise.

Massachusetts is whiter than : Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Washington DC, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, American Samoa, Guam, The Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.

#Fuck you Niggers

How do you distinguish between the use of nigger between blacks nd used as a slur?

WEST VIRGINIA

>everything bad in the world is America's fault
>nothing in the world is America's fault
Have you ever heard of something called nuance?

BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS

Chris Rock told me.......

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

My point is that compared to the rest of the US , it's pretty white. See

all me

I've been to West Virginia, it's very nice, got a lot of mountains and nice white people.

>West Virginia is problematic. How we fix it?

Well, trump sort of fucked up on his promise to bring back the coal industry, so it looks like IT and penn are both fucked.

New Jersey has also respectable over 100 IQ and is one of the states with fewer white people.

Hang yourself you nigger liberal

>Blue state
>100 IQ

Pick one.

Milwaukee is almost as bad as the ones you listed

SHENANDOAH RIVER

This is /thread. Get the fuck off twitter faggots.

Isn't it one of the whitest state in Muttland?
In the end they can't really hurt many niggers.

Actually blue states are in average higher IQ than red states.

Anti-White Tweets, by State

So you're absolutely saying that American foreign policies have had nothing to do with the middle east. Am I understanding that correctly?

fpbp

>what is nuance
Try reading comprehension

we wuz KANGZ!

umm sweetie

Simple, stop using the word 'problematic'.

Uh huh

Isn't that where Dr. William Pierce lived?
>dey learned de whey from da debil

>tfw WV never even had slaves or segregation
We're too nice here in NC to openly call you niggers. People here want you to act/become white. Will never happen though.