Brit/pol/: Branded by MOLOCH VII Edition

>East coast rail costs taxpayer over £2bn corrupt deal with Virgin
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/east-coast-rail-route-bail-11830598
archive.is/MfnfF

>Chris Williamson on his resignation
unv.is/skwawkbox.org/2018/01/11/exclusive-williamson-on-his-resignation

>Fracking battle for Balcome : Caudrilla vs. the people
unv.is/leftfootforward.org/2018/01/fracking-is-back-in-balcombe-but-this-time-the-anti-fracking-movement-is-ready

>Britain continues to defy international law on Assange
unv.is/theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/10/julian-assanges-bid-for-diplomatic-status-rejected-by-uk-government

>House of Lords defies Leveson to constrain freedom of press
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5256841/Peers-deal-blow-plans-protect-freedom-Press.html

>Farage says "maybe" to 2nd referendum
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/video/2018/jan/11/nigel-farage-backs-second-brexit-referendum-video

>Welsh tidal lagoon in limbo
unv.is/theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/11/welsh-tidal-lagoon-project-in-limbo-government-indecision

>GCHQ caught shilling for war in Iran
unv.is/sputniknews.com/world/201801031060484534-uk-intelligence-agency-plotted-disruption-iran

>Patients dying in corridors in NHS crisis
unv.is/belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/ae-waiting-targets-hit-14year-low-as-patients-die-prematurely-in-corridors-36477955.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdXWmWkhtP8
youtube.com/watch?v=rmADS0sFCGA
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42662303
youtube.com/watch?v=8lIkyIR7zdA
youtu.be/4WCEgL3pePU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for kenya I mean kensington

White power

please dont be a retard and give the paki (you)s this thread

Makes me glad to live on the country...Still manage to have half of the Depressing Street Bingo though. Jesus Christ this country has gone down the toilet...

First for harvesting fag ends and drinking the dregs off pints left outside.

Reminder that if you support fox hunting you DO NOT belong on pol.

Good flag, at least make the post relevant to this thread though.

What if they went grey squirrel hunting instead?

We really need to promote small business somehow. Seems like everybody else but the yanks have a decently sized small business sector

who else like uk hip hop ? Shits all over grime m8
youtube.com/watch?v=jdXWmWkhtP8
might be abit too "degenerate" for my fellow brit/m8s/

>It's still up
poleaboo.wordpress.com/

Anyone remember pakiboo from Sup Forums? Crossdressing/transfag Paki who got arrested for filming his house mates pissing in uni.

t.wigga

Our small businesses are more rural, artisanal sorts, less high-street, mum-and-dad shops. People living in the countryside, making weird cheeses or expensive toiletries.

How the fuck is the liver transplant surgeon who lasered his initials into patients' livers still allowed to practise?

ur right lad this is degenerate shite

Start killing greys.

I wish there was a flash and circle flag.

That would be brilliant. Maybe just kill off the greys and leave the black fur mutated ones. Eventually all the greys will be black. Cant practically kill all the squirrels, so lets just manage the problem that still lets us be unique

Is there a more DAFTY thing to do than design party uniforms?

BLACKED

Degenerate shit.
Union Jack is good enough imo. Mostly lurk nowadays though so doesn't matter too much for me.

>listening to amerimutt spinoff jungle noise
>not listening to wholesome british music and arts
youtube.com/watch?v=rmADS0sFCGA

Muslim refugees will soon be able to vote in Scotland, and we are going to have a second referendum is seems. It's over.

23rd for nigeria i mean croydon

>Has never had a Fox rumigging through his rubbish

It's because of mass transportation and car ownership (thanks, Beeching!) makes it easier to go to a large supermarket than to a local, and locals can be easily bought out and out-competed by larger companies.

It's hard to train dogs and horses to climb trees.
Your gong to need cats and monkeys. Lions are a bit reluctant to wear saddles, I can't see anyone riding gorillas.

I've been to Croydon. It's worse than you'd think. it's tragic.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42662303

>A couple who deny murdering a French nanny have admitted they tried to dispose of her body by burning it.
>The charred remains of Sophie Lionnet, 21, were discovered in the garden at a house in Southfields on 20 September.
>Police were initially unable to identify the body but later confirmed it was Ms Lionnet, originally from Troyes in north-east France.
>Sabrina Kouider, 34, and her partner Ouissem Medouni, 40, pleaded guilty to perverting the course of justice.

Mudskinned Londoners doing themselves no favors once again.

jej aite lads i got something a bit more up your street youtube.com/watch?v=8lIkyIR7zdA

>Your gong to need cats and monkeys
Not really seeing the problem, m8. You can make the monkeys little red jackets to match the owners.

l live there lad

>its over

>he doesn't realise

Its only beginning m8

My condolences m80. I lived in Sutton for a while.

It's not happening. Give it up. Europeans have had their day. The future belongs to Orientals.

They're only being allowed to vote because most of the refugees have been placed in gaelic speaking islands in the middle of nowhere. Very small populations due to scots needing to work to live there. This is not a problem for the refugees because they recieve a substantial amount on a regular basis, meaning they can live there easily.

Muslims will soon outnumber the islanders. With the refugees being able to vote, it now becomes a core SNP bloc.

Bit odd how the last bastion of actual gaelic/scottish/celtic life is going to be the first islamised one.

croydon is underrated desu. You can live fairly close to it in really fucking nice areas and then head into town for everything you need, completely bypassing heading into central london desu

thank mr khan

I know it was core SNP block already (for language support reasons) but now its going to be a core bloc for the progressive, multicultural snp vote

>British flag
>traditionalist/fascist
Is there any other way to spot retards so quickly?

this

What the fuck is with all the MOLOCH shit, bongs?
>in all fields until you cut that shit out

A tripcode.

BASED NEOLIBERAL CONSERVATIVES strike again!

>Union Flag
>Traditionalist
I'm not seeing the contradiction here

A good friend of mine is from the island of Stornoway. They have a refugee family up there for some reason. Apparently they're not adjusting. Regardless though it would be tragic. Scotland is wonderful.

You bastard, you stole my reply.

>Anonymong
How many times have I BTFO you? I don't know because you're just a low level fodder enemy not even worthy of distinguishing features.

parte et parcelle

Probably because you dropped the contradictory word you fucking retard

I suppose its possible to train the monkeys to ride dogs. As monkeys can not keep up with horses. So you'd ride your horse in to the woods, followed by your pack of dog riding, red coated monkeys. Blow your monkey horn, and send the little buggers after the squirrels. As long as they didn't stay up there drinking tea and throwing shit at you, it might work.

Ah, so when you say traditionalist/fascist, you mean traditionalist-fascist. Got it, you illiterate cretin.

>Tripfags actually believe this.

He's just angry everyone who wants can easily filter him.

>Be Eddie.
>You've been out on a tough day harvesting fag ends and drinking the dregs of pints left outside Wetherspoons, some dumb cunt even left half a can of white lightning on the park bench. What a result.
>Manage to harass and bully some fifteen year olds you saw talking about Dragonball Z on your way home. After telling them they were nonces you proceeded to give them a right royal kicking. Fucking paedos.
>You take a shit in a skip on the way home, someone threw a half eaten carton of chips in there you realise as you turn around to inspect your poo. Brilliant.
>You eat the cold cardboard-like chips on the way home, luckily there's some burger sauce on them so they go down nice and smooth. The saveloy skin inside really perked up the meal. Proper treat.
>Get to where you have parked your car. Fuck. You left the windows open and the local chavs have been putting bits of burning newspaper and dog poo into the drivers seat. It's not too much worse than it usually looks or smells anyway.
>Get in your car and decide to have a little sleep, those chips were quite heavy. A nap would do you quite well.
>Wake up and proceed to head down the local park to see if you can suck off some of the tramps there for a sniff of some poppers or to lick the heroin residue off some old spoons.

i think i caught kangaroo fucker flu

But that way you can't read the responses and any 'trolling' won't give you 'joy'. What is your angle?

What fucking difference does that make in this context you fucking retard?
You've been BTFO and you're desperately trying to scrabble out of my cunningly laid trap

dont reply to him

That didn't work for Labour, as soon as things got a bit tight, the immigrants voted Tory. Let's face it immigrants come here to make money. Not give it away.

I want to understand lmao

About 2 Radians.

lads... MAir's HACKED my ip..!
lol

Moving to London to start my new job lads, countryside is a bit boring tbqh

The what?

>What fucking difference does that make in this context you fucking retard?
Because saying 'Traditionalist or Fascist' is wholly different to 'Traditionalist Fascist', and (what I know now was) your not understanding basic punctuation left your post mocking contradictions with items which aren't contradictory.
You nugget.

It really is the best source for topical humour now

Do you feel compelled?

What does (((Moloch))) have to do with those Threads?

Bit rude, that.

>trying to understand a troll.

There is nothing to understand.

>moving to London

You mug. And I say that as a London resident.

No, the pa, however, is quite good.

pay*

What does that even mean?

it pisses of the yank kek larpers

How can I trust you?

I reckon you aren't payed by anyone. I reckon even you don't know why you bother to do this.

I'm off to the pub bye

I know well why I do this.

Yeah autism

visit based croydon m8
i hear boxpark has got some quality restaurants and take aways

sHit MAIR .. got my IP ADRESS
LOL !
fully hacked now ... bobbies gonna appear at my door now ! ...
LOL ..

boxpark is expensive af
the chicken shop near east croydon is based desu

Why? People saying London is a dangerous shithole are exaggerating

Good luck, you'll need it.

Holy shit, Varg has gone nuts. How did this happen?

youtu.be/4WCEgL3pePU

It's crowded, congested, everything's thrice as expensive as the rest of the country, large residential areas have been utterly neglected by the councils (looking at you Hackney), and the people are some of the most personally-isolated and inward looking in Europe.

It’s full of murderous niggers and psychopathic dreggs of Europe and smackheads all preying on soyboy benders desperately trying to convince themselves it’s great.

>Farage backs second referendum
Didn't seem that way in the bbc interview desu

B A S E D

[spoiler]Malcom x was actuallly semi redpilled fuck mlk[/spoiler]

chick N box ? pretty sure that's expensive as well

This new UK/Moloch thing is a gaslighting campaign. Enjoy your general.

Somehow, media outlets have spun 'back' from 'I'm starting to think; maybe, just maybe...'

Whats the social life like? is it easy to make friends with londoners?

Is 'WE WUZ/WILL BE KANGZ' really considered blackpilled?

In certain contexts, yeah. If you work with them, or go boozing with them you'll not have trouble.

yeah, its closer to kfc prices but its alot nicer than the other ones, seems to allways have chinks there for some reason