When you realise that every living creature is descended from one organism and we are all part of one struggle to...

>when you realise that every living creature is descended from one organism and we are all part of one struggle to become God

let's find out

I had this exist realization yesterday

All organisms are given a chance to align themselves with some kind of natural function, everyone is fighting off imperfection and vice, some species can do that more than others, thus better adhering to the creative and controlling force in the universe.

That's right user, our job is to be god. The meaning of god varies from person to person, but what we must achieve is to be the best at being THAT particular god. We are the ones who find meaning in our life and we will be the ones who take away that meaning. Become god, become the best at what you are.

That one organism was god. We’re just his degenerating corpse.

We will never be the same humans we were in the last generation. Our job is to surpass the last one and improve on it so our descendants can do the same. You obviously didn't get the memo.

>and we are all part of one struggle to become God
Pic related is the way this will happen

If we even have another generation.

this is cool

>every living creature
>descended from one organism
nice meme

I honestly thought you were referencing it with this post

>every living creature is descended from one organism

So in other words... Hitler did nothing wrong.

>when you don't understand that 'creature' means 'created' and therefore implies a creator and that a thing cannot create itself therefore there must be a First Cause that creates but is not created and that thing is universally understood to be God

No, I guess good ideas are never lost.

>he doesn't know it's a closed loop and that the universe is merely God creating himself

Good job user. Heres the next question.
Why did everything seperate into an infinite of one? Why did everything have to mask its unified source through individuality?

>being without a foundational understanding of metaphysics he believes a thing can create itself when this is logically impossible

>he thinks logic applies to God

Yes and no. Think of it like valence shells on an atom.

Why would there be only one person in this womb, why not 2 or 2 trillion?

I don't know.

Focusing on the literal and not being able to see the message in between the lines is a sign of the vulgar. Initiate yourself user.

Because the world is not equal user, and many variations had to be formed in order to adapt to their situation. In other words they would have died if they stayed the same.

>doesn't understand that logic is an expression of truth and that God is defined as the highest Truth and Truth itself and understanding that logical consistency is higher than absurdity we must necessarily believe it to be possible to apply logic to God's existence and to His nature.

Getting there. And yes change is stability but youre describing the effect not the cause. What do you think the cause is ? Why do things that are different have to be coexistent on the same plane?

OP, stop embarrassing yourself.
got you.

How can I be sure these other people are me and not just this “god” larping along with the rest of the universe to raise me? I get that I’m meant to be born as some sort of higher entity spirit after this life but I could figure that out by studying Christianity and Gnosticism.

I know right?
Some people are just too smart for their own good.

It's ironic because gods existed in other cultures 5000 years ago, and they say the same damn thing. Instead of perpetuating gods hate maybe you should extended his light where it's really needed like in a soup kitchen.

Theres no need to be sure. Its not about whats real or not(to a degree, you cant jump off sears tower claiming to know how to fly and not expext to die.) But about how you fulfill your individual relationship with god according to your will.(what god has willed for you)
Read aleister crowleys mongoose bit.
Do what thou wilt.

Prove you aren't God.

Exactly

and if you take that to be the highest achievable goal, you can create a reason to live as well as a foundation for morality out of it

individually we don't appear important, what we do seems trivial, but we all connect, and we're gradually using each other to get a clearer picture of reality so we can predict it, control it, and ultimately, replicate it

Kinda sad how this is unironically the best thread in Sup Forums right now. And the leaf is right. Fulfilling your personal relationship with god will also provide you with the morals you need and they will be self evident.

This is a ripoff of Asimov and it was stupid when he did it too. If god can create infinite beings there's no need for only one "soul"