Sup Forums We know which are shit hole countries, but can we identify the shit hole states?

Sup Forums We know which are shit hole countries, but can we identify the shit hole states?

Other urls found in this thread:

adherents.com/gov/adh_gov.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ2XB6ai6Ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why doesn't he have a taser or a gun?

>assuming its gender

Every state with a Roman Catholic governor. So... adherents.com/gov/adh_gov.html

Correct

Poop

It's only using it's secondary weapons. Need to upgrade to MKII

Interesting pattern.

Holy shit. I'm playing through NV and just did this for Mr. House. It was the last quest I did. Am I living in the Matrix?

underrated

I thought lefties loved droids

I have never stepped a foot in the USA but even i can name them

>California
>Washington (mainly the Seattle area)
>Oregon (mainly the Portland area)
>New Mexico
>Illinois (mainly Chicago/Peoria area)
>Michigan (Detroit only)
>Connecticut
>Rhode Island
>Virginia (excluding V.Beach and some more rural areas)
>Massachusetts
>Maryland
>Delaware
>New York
>Hawai
>Burlington/Manchester/Portland areas of Vermont/New Hampshire/Maine

Then there is also Puerto Rico and DC but those aren't states (thankfully)

California is being overrun by people from shithole countries. This is to be expected.

>Smeared with feces
I almost asked, "Who does this?" but then I caught myself.

Alabama

Arkansas

Mississippi

It needs an Ahab helm build.
Like this.
Missile launchers on BOTH shoulders
Tesla lightning gun for crowd control (leaps from target to target) and a cryo thrower left arm for the less lethal act of freezing hobos solid.

When will America start wasting homeless people with ED209s and chicken walkers and shit? I waited my whole life for Robocop to become real.

I grew up in Massachusetts and can confirm it's a mess. BU just made a new set of dorms and they still use fucking metal keys and the rooms are 8'-12' for 2 people.

You stupid faggot

When will we get funnybot? AKWARD

Do you people think that the homeless are homeless on purpose or what? Not everyone can leech off their parents like you two.

Pretty good based Finn. My list would include all of Michigan and New Jersey.

Many of them are actually. That or unwilling to get off drugs / mentally ill

>8' by 12' for two people.
Sheeiiit. Our Victorian built jail cells (the ones we still use) are 8' by 15' with bunk beds in.

>Michigan
>not shithole
hmmm

>being this much of a brainlet

I live in a big city. Just about every homeless person I give stuff to is mentally ill or strung out.

fucking amateurs

>Colorado
>Shithole

Get fucked ape. We swung left last election because Boulder and Denver have enough liberal faggots and minorities to swing us, but the entire rest of the state is red farm and mountain paradise full of almost nothing but white people.

We're also one of the fittest states, one of the best armed, and we have legal weed.

>Cyclopean dustbin robot terminates 12 year old shoplifter.

Most of them are insane and the sane ones are homeless on purpose.

>i'm a NEET so I automatically assume everyone else is as worthless and lazy as I am
Some of us have jobs, you know.

I have a few friends with homeless distant relatives. It definitely is a choice. Freedom from responsibility, freedom from societies rules, etc

Parts of Michigan, especially the northern peninsula are based and have many people with Finnish ancestry living there, which might explain why the northern peninsula is also the most peaceful. NJ is somewhat ok, the northern parts which are in the NYC metropolitan area are bad

>niggers are removed for acting like niggers
>in an astonishing act of self-restraint and civility, niggers respond by acting like niggers

>he doesn't know why homeless people are homeless in the first place

>Do you people think that the homeless are homeless on purpose or what?

Most people who are homeless choose to be homeless, yes. This has been confirmed by countless studies who actually interview homeless people and figure out what's motivating them, rather than just asking some random idiot like yourself who apparently knows fuck-all about this subject.

meanwhile in the guardian
i wonder how hard they had to look to find a bmwm homeless couple
actually it's san francisco isn't it
never mind

Reasoning? I wouldn't say any of those are bad from the times I have visited.

kek underrated

>homeless violin players
>leech off parents
1. I'm a grown man.
2. I just like robots better than feces smearers.
3. Sow a button on this (pic related)

Under 100 IQ = Shithole.

Addition for my own enjoyment: Boulder is like a San Francisco hell liberal spawning pool. It's second in the nation after SF and Berkley for most wretched lib shithole. It ruins almost the entire state from an outside perspective.

You have to go by cities. First instance there are parts of Michigan that are lovely but then you have Detroit and Flint. Baltimore is a shithole. Arkansas is probably a shithole unless someone wants to point me to a thriving city with growing industries. Also even parts of California are shitholes despite the fact that Silicon Valley and SF exist.

>homeless nigger
>homeless tranny

bring on the daleks

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ2XB6ai6Ks

>the US beats the UK to having actual Daleks in production

SF here, a little back story. This robot was bought by the local animal shelter to patrol the sidewalk and keep homeless from sleeping and defecating on them. The City of San Francisco ordered the animal shelter to cease or face a fine of $200 per day for unauthorized commercial use of a public space.

The city refuses to deal with the homeless problem and sees any attempt to correct it as gentrification.

bitch you wouldnt even be posting here if it wasn't for california. go to cali before you talk. the skies and the scenery are other worldly.

i've been pretty much everywhere in the east coast area and it was all pretty nice except detroit. my fav as a kid was georgia though because they had Cracker Barrels with air pump rifles. i wanted one so bad but my parents were afraid to bring it back through customs.

the end.

Her hair look good thats a white suburban boi an a homeless man

>inbred Jew = oven

>muh lame stereotypes
spotted the slavic viral marketing intern

its seems pretty bad, the vagrancy. i google street view LA sometimes and holy shit -- tent city galore.

>makes liberal robot
>progressive.exe installed
>fucking homeless and niggera BTFO
>mfw

Kek

>pic related

>$200 for use of public space
Sooo... they were fair and reasonable and charged the street shitters the same?
Oh, what was I thinking. They are commies so shitting things up is their entire purpose. I guess the taxpayers will clean up the mess instead of the zoo (private enterprise). Because that's American (spot the sarcasm in the final statement?)

Bro cracker barrels are the shit, northern georgia full of beautiful places to hike and southern georgia is full of good ol’ boys so its p good, atlanta is africa tho

United States

Give it guns
Right wing death robos when

Nah the city has a homeless problem strategy. it's just not working as "let's just try to move the bulk of them to the tenderloin and hope they don't leave" doesn't seem to be an effective solution.

-Move along citizen
-Take your feces with you

Why are liberals always smearing everything with shit.

T proud wage slave worker bee

They like to show people what their opinion looks like.

you take that back

Eenie meenie miney mo, starts with "a" and rhymes with "awl".

California
New York
Florida

The only thing shitty about michigan is the cars and women. Everything else is pretty based.

(excluding Detroit, fuck that zoo)

We closed mental hospitals, where they belong.

I’ll bet that hurt the robot’s feelings real bad and he’ll never show up to work again.

San Franciscans play dirty.

>the entire south
>not a shithole
lol?

Pretty good Finn. I'd say VA is spot on, rural is based while NOVA is cucked

>using an Astromech droid for Protocol droid work
where is that gold bitch at, it's his job to talk to the locals and shoo them away, not R2. Fucking commiefornians!

> locals
The homeless, i presume.

To make it more like them

I never understood how people on this board look down on homeless while at the same time still living at home and leeching of there parents like parasites.

Nigger you are infested with liberal Californian faggots that fled the shitholes they created and are proceeding to bring thier liberal cancer to a town near you.

>Michigan
>Even with a vast nigger population
>IQ still over 100

Arizona, baby, sorry you spics aren't as smart as us.

General lol at this point.
(That's what I'll call the next Automaton I build in Fallout 4. He's going to be the sentry outside my Far Harbour DLC zoo. Because it made this gonad cry I'm doing this exact build).
I love this timeline soooo much.

Haven't Alabama and Mississippi been rated with third-world level poverty? If there are any shitholes, its the ones where the rednecks roam free.

everywhere that is a mexican breeding ground has a lower avg.

Most liberals are apes.

>just "General lol" to be precise

yeah ur def the only person to ever do that

Zoos are experts at dealing with these problems. Why do communists try to ruin everything cool..?

The machine collective will remember this

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Fucking good one user. You marked all the welfare states with drug problems and illiterate populations as "not shitholes" and all the states that actually contribute to the economy as "shitholes"

Hilarious!

>minnesota
>shithole

Nah mate. You can make that claim about Minneapolis and St Paul and I would agree 1000%. It gets better as you move north right around Park Rapids.

>being proud of being a NEET
another day, another haircut

>implying that Michigan isn't a shithole

kek
#somethingsomething

>am I living in the matrix
No. The past.
Skyrim VR is the present.
NV... damn you've got me planning a revisit. My old timey version of it bugged and game-broke on me back in the day but it's too tempting to pass up a re visit to PERHAPS a de-bugged version.
You realise how many hours of my life are going to be wasted if it bugs out on me..? I'll hunt you down like a guinea pig.

Reeeeeeeeeee
Check'd
Thank fuck you aren't a leaf

Didn't one of these drive itself into a pool and kill itself recently?

San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

... Yes there is a homeless problem but it is shrinking not growing.

Add St Louis and Gary Indiana

Never because the cost of killing them and making robots is far greater than moving them far away... simple

San Francisco is a city full of faggots.

San Francisco has had a poo problem for some time, and I'm not talking Indians here

Needs South Florida