What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

That she's a lesbian.

What was her disability? Autism?

she was a lesbian

she didn't have any. she was a translator on reduced tuition, so that she can learn to teach to the disabled.

why does she have a bush cheney shirt

>the only way to screw best girl is to get a bad end

What the fuck

She has strong political opinions

what the fuck is this

who was your first, user?

was everyone's first Emi?

i liked her. almost cried. :(

who was your first?

she legit inspired me to run every day.

shizune
never played the other routes

did you happen to like her, or did you just join her shit just because?

Burnt first
Runner second
Blind third
Artist fourth

Never went full deaf, but I did fuck Misha. Wish she kept the drills.

I know right, I got Kenji ending too user

funny thing, i used the guide. i decided to try shizune at firs, but i had a problem with my laptop and had to downlaoded again and that time i tried emi and i finished it first. for me, lilly was the best, followed by emi.

but i onced decided to play and chose the answers i would have personally used, and i got rin.

legit, Kenji then I got Emi

>fucked misha

FOR SHAME

My first was Rin. Made me think of a girl i liked in high school.

playing a new storyline just isn't the same. it's like cheating on your first.

why the fuck do i have these feelings over a computer program. i should kms

FEMINIST CONSPIRACY
Rin.

I would do it again too!

My 1st was Emi and i like her but i did Rin next and really liked her character. her honesty was adorable.

I mean, it's not like she's good for anything else.

Do you have the mystery of the druids edit on that gif chief?

Wtf how did ks make it to VN? Go back to your general in /vg/.

i like rin's bluntness it reminds me of myself, making sarcastic jokes that are truth bombs.

but emi was just inspiring. and strong willed. hard to crack. like i wanted to respect her space but i knew she had a major issue that would ruin the relationship eventually.

overall, a very gripping story.

i'm doing shizune right now (without savescumming) and it just doesn't feel right. not connecting with her as well.

I'll show myself out now

>:(
Kill yourself.

Yeah Emi's story is really good, arguably the best in the game. It's well-written.

So we all agree that Lily was easily, by far, the best right?

>shizune
Her route suck ass

I am in love with deaf girl

Correction, Shizune sucks ass. He route is worth it for the side characters. Jigoro and Bro-tier Kenji especially. Secondary mention for the fat slut.

Why Shizune's Route is actually the best:
>Afternoon student council work with best girl is the comfiest
>Misha is fun
>Get raped by best girl
>Communication aspect is cute
>Cutest scene in the game (carrying the box)

>this was the last time Sup Forums wasn't universally despised

i like her devilish face.
>and her dress is hot

But what was in the box?

Is that real? Never did her route.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Shinzune Route is shit because the writer's had a disagreement with how it was originally suppose to end and decided to change it to a more light hearted story.

in the original

In Shizune's route, Misha becomes depressed because Hisao learns sign language quickly and passes her on it. She fears she doesn't need to be needed as Hisao and Shizune's relationship begins to grow. Misha has sex with Hisao at Shizune's house while intoxicated, while Hisao does out of instinct. Misha eventually kills herself as a car comes by. Shizune becomes depressed about it and through reading Misha's diary that she couldn't help her. She becomes bedridden. In the bad ending Shizune's brother comes to visit her and Hisao agrees to come along and waits for him. Hissing gets a phone call from him that she's in the hospital becomes she hasn't eaten or drank anything and is killing herself. Hisao then visits her and promise that he could help her overcome losing Misha. Hisao then learns that Shizune died after his visit because she removed her iv. In the good ending, Hisao talks to Shizune about helping her get over Misha's death before waithing for her brother to visit. Then Shizune eventually gets better and they graduate promising to name they child after Misha.

My melanin endowed brother

Her route was actually fucking great until the final act, in which we have no growth with her and gain no real connection. I blame the writer. Still cutest girl.

..must not click... still... reading storyline...

>the only girl to get oral can't actually wash herself
Rinfags are fucking nasty.

Better than her alpha route where she kills herself.

that is needlesslly dark and uncharacteristic for shizune.

Man, looking at these screenshots, that art really sucks

It was done for free by a bunch of autists from here.

If you think that's dark, you should hear about the shit in Hana's original routes

>that blindfold sex

Rin's my favorite, but Lily is a good second.

It wasn't a high budget VN. Just a couple fags from Sup Forums making something happen. And barely at that. After years of arguing and one of the writers having a kid, it finally got shat out and its a damn miracle that we got it at all.

>Played all routes in Trial basically in the order they're possible choice wise
>Rin falling asleep on your shoulder and when she wakes up and acts like it aint no thing was the most adorable shit
>Do her route first expecting chill cute romance
>mfw

>was everyone's first Emi?

>Okay, so you just got out of a cardiac arrest and shit and the nurse and everyone tells you to take care of yourself.
>Do you want to train with this girl (and probably die if you don't)? [Y/N]
I wonder

Yeah I don't know if exerting my heart is something I want to do when I' at risk of cardiac arrest.
Considering what happened when he ran in Lily's route it's a wonder he didn't drop dead the first time he decided to run with Emi

Lily, which was a mistake, because none of the others are even remotely comparable.

>that last scene when hisao says "I'm sorry Rin, i dont think I can be your friend."

Well, iirc in Lily's you run after weeks of doing nothing but stuffing your face with cookies, tea and probably keki.

>he got the art studio ending
>not the field ending

Pretty much this. I got Rin first time and her good route with out the guide.
I did Hanako second without a guide and then Lilly and Emi with a guide. I did Shizune a while later and choose "Good End" instead of "Bad End".