Why are people actually liking this new-age KyoAni shit? Amagi, Phantom World and Dragon Maid are utter shit...

Why are people actually liking this new-age KyoAni shit? Amagi, Phantom World and Dragon Maid are utter shit. Unredeemable fucking shit.

Why do people care what others like?
I need to study this mental disease more.

>people will respond seriously to this thread
don't forget to sage

If you don't care about what others like or dislike why are you here engaging in discussion and not living alone on some mountain?

To discuss anime?

Why? You don't seem to care about others opinions?

I dont care if they like something I dont no

What type of discussion are you engaging in that doesn't involve people stating their prefrences about anime?

I only discuss anime I enjoy with other people that also enjoy it
Is fun you should try it

I like discussing the whole spectrume, thanks.

Cool, enjoy getting angry because some people enjoy something you dont.

How leftist, that's how you stunt your growth.
You will develop better taste by forsing yourself outside your limited bubble.
That's reddit tier.

Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T. and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a dung-bred maggot, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You think that WWW.GUYMACON.COM/FUN/INSULT/INDEX.HTM is the name of a rock band. You believe that P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test patterns all day if the other inmates would let you.

What's the issue with them?

Those are trash, Kemono Friends is the new hotness

Yeah, but the topic is already poisoned from the beginning. It is a subjective topic to discuss tastes, which is about the most pointless fucking thing to engage in. Plus, OP has already made up his mind on the shows and wont be convinced of anything else, so it is nothing but a troll for responses.

It isn't like engaging only others in generals or in hugboxes is preferred, but responding to this is pointless.

I liked it when kyoani had a bit more variety in their visual designs. I mean you had thinks like Lucky Star, Nichijou, FMP, key shit, haruhi, k-on airing one after another. I know there are subtle differences between their new shit, but it's too subtle for me.

So close to 404, now so far again.
GJ, m8s

Actually, not caring about the perceptions of others is a sign of mental disease.

As is putting far to much stock in it.

Walk the razor edge user, enjoy your anime without being OP

>is a sign of mental disease
Or mental fortitude.

There's too much toxic crap and imbeciles around, learning to be selective of what you care for as far as others' perceptions is an important skill.

That'd be the razor edge there.

Getting too worked up about being selective is not a sign of fortitude.

kill yourself or never post again

OPs that insult the board make shit threads

naruhodo

Please work on your English, friend.

Dragon maid is one of their best selling anime adaption in years. Unfortunately, this trend is here to stay.

OPs that insult the reader will make the thread shitty.

Is that better?

no

This desu.

Amagi was fun. You're just a bitter faggot who can't enjoy fun.