Sargon the Butthurt

The Soyfather is triggered.Good job guys. Keep minning that sweet Sargonite salt. youtube.com/watch?v=mWnfIrLTi_Y

>lolbertarians are cannibalising themselves
Good job

Your mom is a whore

sorshit of shitkad

>Locke!

*chuckles condescendingly but also unsubstantively*

You're the one being butt hurt because you don't have the unique set of skills required to be a leader. Sargon is good at organising events and has read Loki (pic related).

The Alt-right has targeted him because of his disability (colourblind). Do you want his son to be turned into a tranny?

Soygoy of Cuckad

How can one fat slob be so smug? I don't get it. I can see arguing with people, but the smugness... It's at impossible levels.

Meh, never really liked Sargon, I thought he attacked easy targets and abdicated attacking hard ones. Yet his debate with Spencer was decent. Spencer got owner by Styx and Sargon made a couple of good points as well. Spencer kept using ad homs and prevaricating around the point, he looked pretty bad. One of the few highlights of Sargon.

2018 is gonna be a good year.

How insecure do you have to be to go through every comment on one of your videos and respond to each one with another video?

*fake laughs at you in a mocking tone*

i am yet to see anyone wearing a pink floyd shirt that isn't an enormous cunt
wtf is up with this boomers?

I wear a pink floyd shit and I'm a nice person. Also I'm only 20.

Stop that.

>uploads a video in his designated shitposting channel making fun of comments that present literally no criticisms whatsoever

>HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING TRIGGERED

ok

Fucking liar! I bet you're the biggest cunt of all!

No I'm serious, I bet you'd really like me if you met me.

You do seem to be able to handle the bants, I'll credit you that much.

I meant that for (you) dutchie