youtube.com/watch?v=h1X22vDfQm4
youtube.com/watch?v=ej0WncZQcYE
youtube.com/watch?v=vRzd_aQCZqA
youtube.com/watch?v=8k4bcm3cMvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>vlcsnap
Tomare>Bouken Desho>Super Driver>Hare Hare Yukai

>vlcsnap
As expected for someone with shit taste. Bouken Desho Desho is superior.

Bouken Desho Desho is better for the movie, for the show I prefer Super Driver.
>Tomare over Hare Hare Yukai

Holy shit I havent thought heard this song in forever. Thanks for bringing back the memories OP.

I'll forever associate Super Driver with watching the same fucking episode for 2 months in a row

>you will never learn QM and Thermodynamics in a Japanese high school.

youtu.be/u2li9mN5Y-g
SUPER SUPER DRIVER
I'M SUPER DRIVER HEY

I did spend way too much time checking the OP frame for frame and reading all the flashing texts.

Haruhi a shitty driver.

>8
>Infinity symbol
>Endless 8

Have you checked out orchestr/a/'s cover? I like it
youtube.com/watch?v=h1X22vDfQm4

Fuck arguing about OP/EDs for the 15532nd time;
post your favorite character songs

youtube.com/watch?v=ej0WncZQcYE

youtube.com/watch?v=vRzd_aQCZqA

youtube.com/watch?v=8k4bcm3cMvg

I remember writing down every concept that flew through that OP

The lyrics of that song are so damn cool

What the fuck even happened to this show? It was so fucking popular back in the day and then just disappeared. Last I heard the writer just stopped producing content, GRRM-style.

I suspect Lucky Star is in the same boat, but there's even less information on what happened to that series.

Writer put out his most successful book in 2011 after the movie. The franchise was at its peak. Then, nothing for a few years. A fake announcement that got people hyped turned out to be for a pachinko machine. Another one turned out to be for a spin-off no one gives a shit about. Everyone lost hope and the writer hasn't given news except a short story and unless he suddenly publishes another book, there won't be another season.

Well he stopped writing in 2011 other than the literal shortest story in the series in 2013. Endless Eight threw out a ton of fans that never came back, and then Haruhi Hunt killed the series forever. Only things associated with it now are Endless Eight, Pachinko, and Hitler.
Why would anyone start a series where the only things associated with it are huge negatives?

>haruhi hunting

I still can't believe this happened.

Weird.

Statistical mechanics and GR are even more baffling.

Yeah. I assume the guy can't write because of procrastination or something. He already had a hard time writing his last book and apologized for the delay.
Still, that sucks. Promoting a spin-off was a shitty move.

I suspect his issue is he doesnt actually know how to end it.

A premise like Haruhi lends itself very well to fun little adventures that occassional get real. But, in all honesty, what would an actual ENDING to Haruhi even look like?

Because that requires you to start giving answers to questions, and start wrapping up major plotlines like the esper cult, alien gods, and broken timelines.

And, you know, Haruhi ending the world.

Thats a lot to tackle. And unless you have some pretty amazing shit laid out amd built up to, its really easy for it to fall flat.

He has enough material to work on that, especially with the college foreshadowing, the Canopy Dominion faction, or simply going back to the roots and explaining the god thing and how Kyon is related to it, maybe have another Disappearance-like development.
He even could've ended it on the last book he released but chose not to.

It's sad, the story could just go anywhere from here but the sequels will never come out.

He has written like 5 different series since 2001, and he only finished one or two of them .

That was probably just a story that Kadokawa had on hand or something. Tanigawa probably didn't even write that in the moment.

Super Driver and Bouken Desho Desho are both great, but God Knows is still my favorite song in the whole series.