Shingeki no kyojin

Em is canon edition

BRA a best.

hows that character chart going?

Only inside Mikasa's delusional brain

YH a cute and canon.

LP was the only canon ship for shitlet

He will die alone soon

Fuck off and kill yourselves, fucking cancerous shounenshitter shipper generalfags.

I love you Ymir!

Reiner, pls

I'm so happy

>inb4 endgame right here, brothers

We know, Historia.

manlet didn't give a shit about her

Endgame right here, brothers.

SnK is kill. Eromanga-sensei is sitting atop the corpse. S3 never.

Lmao all those comics are cringe-tier, sure wish they'd cool it with all the cringey spin off stuff

Haven't even taken a look at the Junior High stuff, don't think I ever will, probably ruin the series for me

S3 never
Shit machine never
Armin turning a pedo gay never
Eren in bondage gear never
Nifa never
Kenny never
never

i can't read chinese

Where is SnK in that list?

I don't read moon hieroglyphs. Also, serves them right for taking like 4 fucking years for 12 episodes

Right above the fucking Naruto spinoff

進撃の巨人

But Eren only nutted in Historia.

Its the only one that says season 2 in english

Historia knows better than doing that

season 2 is only going to be 12 episodes??

you got to be fucking kidding me

Fucking lol

Obligatory SNK hot tub episode when

Yep that was my reaction exactly when I found out, I assumed they took that long it would be at least another 25 or 30 but nope they did fuck all

TRIPS CONFIRMS

Might as well at this point, nothing to lose

>Obligatory SNK hot tub episode when
never

Endgame right here, brothers.

It will happen someday

But EH is canon.

"No"

It would never work out between them

>But EH is canon.
Yes. Everyone already knows Hanji touched Eren's didan.

>That bulge in Mankasa's pants

*YH

>He likes tall people
Pisstra is like what, 158cm?

Poor Hisu looks like she wishes she was anywhere else, understandable

Are you sure about that?

Well he's shit, so his breath must smell like shit as well.

>tfw you realize that janbo's towel is hanging from his boner.

Yes, that's why she didn't visit him in prison or greeted him when he came back.

She doesn't get to visit that part of town much.

Aww he's walking her down the isle to her wifu.

Did EHfags think that would happen or something?

Because she didn't care to visit them, when they came back.

Then why was she so happy to see EMA when they did reunite for the medals ceremony?

Yes, some where very sure she would give him a welcome back kiss or get him out of prison.

i forgot this, damn Mikasa is insane

she deserved to win the Erenbowl but thats not going to happen

>why was she so happy
She wasn't overjoyed. Just glad all of EMA are okay. Well it didn't seem like she was eager to immediately greet everyone after they came back from a dangerous mission.

KEK, that's just funny.

*were

Probably because she had to read a dead lesbian's fanfic just before seeing everyone.

Of course she cares more about reading a love letter from her waifu.

^^
Well this is obviously just bait, can all YHfags please stop responding to obvious EH bait?

She actually gave them an odd smile questioning how they haven't changed knowing what they went through. They seemed too relax and happy. I found EMA creepy.

EMA are all just creepy in general.

They better animate this entire thing. I want to see historia punching levi animated.

Is that user that wanted this translated still around? The artist decided to use google translate on it.

Kek, Ymir would be the housewife in the relationship.

Well why did they have to wait so fucking long?

Oh right, milking S1 and related material as much as possible only to have its hype wear off because TIME and also putting out shit movies to capitalize while messing up the plot six different ways from Sunday.

It was the hottest shit back then and now its in meh tier. Even if they put 12-eps seasons with 1 year to rest they wouldn't catch up with manga yet. But waiting almost 4 years is really retarded.

Hisu is clearly wearing the pants in the relationship.

Fuck. I remember Oreimo was airing with SnK back in 2013.

And now a fucking Oreimo clone is beating SnK S2?

seriously, those movies and the games were meh riding on S1 hype while they could've put in 2015 this same arc, then this year the Reiss+Kenny stuff arc, and in 2019 (I think the manga will be done by then) from Shiganshina battle until the end.

>tmw manlet had a more tragic reaction to her death more than any other series death up until that point
>and any death since (including Erwin)

Seemed pretty canon to me 2bh, stay mad LH/fujo fag

Isayama also questioned if Manlet even likes girls in that interview.

Gabi best girl

I absolutely abhor fujoshi and everything that has to do with them but he did turn into a revenge fueled demon from Erwin's supposed death when he fought MT

Then enjoy her while she's still best girl. After she gets the Armored she'll turn into a jobber. It's a side effect of the Armored Titan power.

Nah he fought MT while Erwin was leading the suicide charge. He didn't even know his fate. The charge was a diversion solely so he could take on MT as a surprise

She won't get AT. Falco will be the next AT.

LM soon.

I see my fellow EHtellectuals are present.

Unless Colt dies, then Falco might get the beast titan. Then again he didn't show any potential of being a leader.

>Eren's going to beat up a little girl
We can't have this.

Eren is already shit.

Shitren wants to mass genocide the whole world anyways

I believe that Gabi because of her "I want to help mah fellow Eldians" type of attitude won't ever get any shifting power. I can see her eventually being turned mindless and used as those Eldians on the plane.

Where did you get that from my speedreading friend?

Yes we are

At the end he will be the reason everyone inside the walls dies. Starting by Historia, since she needs to be turned into a mindless titan for his genocide plan.

>At the end he will be the reason everyone inside the walls dies
Up until this point in time he's basically one of the few reasons people inside walls are still alive. They will all die unless they come up with something extraordinary or Eren learns to use the coordinate.

I'm not ready for my favorite Shingeki to die, my second favorite is already dead. I wish she could asspull out of this like Armong.

>Eren learns to use the coordinate.
He already knows how it works.

Not him but he literally says that.

>I wish she could asspull out of this like Armong
Yeah because we need more retarded asspulls. That will surely save this manga.

Same. Both die for retarded plot convenient writing, while others asspull themselves from dying.

I mean at this point I really don't care anymore, I just want her to live.

He says enemies. He's seeing memories of Kruger, Grisha and god knows who. He's not as much talking to Mikasa and Armin as he's talking to himself. He's seeing what the enemy is and he's asking himself if this will ever end. Will they be free if they kill all the enemies? I also don't see how enemy means civilians in your headcanons.

Not that user, but looks like you are the one who is speedreading.

Does he? We don't know yet as a reader I doubt he knows that either. We are not even sure that Dina was the reason it worked.

Reading Eren's words without understanding the plot will do that to you dear speedreader.

>I also don't see how enemy means civilians in your headcanons.
These civilians also hate Eldians and are their enemies.

He thinks his enemy is the entire world.

Sounds more like you are in denial, but this is nothing new from Erenfags. He is following his father's plans and wants to wipe out every Marley. Every Marley wants them dead, so they are all his enemies.

Not necessarily but they could be seen as enemy too. That's where the question comes from. Will they need to kill them all? Do they need to break them and their army? Is the peace even possible (not until they destroy their army it isn't)?

>Will they need to kill them all?
Obviously. If they don't they will just come back one day trying to kill them again.

It's obvious Eren see's the entire world as his enemy.