Who do you like more; Ryuko or Satsuki?

Who do you like more; Ryuko or Satsuki?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/563819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shintani mayumi voice

normally I go for the older sister, however in this case I make an exception to that rule.

I want Satsuki to step on me and wiggle her eyebrows.

Ryuko is too main character for me.

Ryuko all the way.

nonon

Satsuki

I want her to take the lead. I want her to reward me by sitting on my face as well.

my choice was made long ago

> P I C I S R E L A T E

>quads
NANI?

>Quads
Shiiit, best girl wins again.

Both are nice but you're dumb if you have not accepted Satsuki-sama as your Lord and personal savior.

*molests your path*

But Nonon herself would pick Satsuki.

Mako

This decision couldn't possible be any easier.

Satsuki
Always and forever

Man, what a hot slut she is.

How can her eyebrows be so perfect?

Thicc booty.

dat phat thicc firm delicious round supple tender satsuki ass

This thread is now a Satsuki circlejerk

How can imoutos even compete?

What about Ryuko's ass?

What ass?

If you're going to post inferior little sister ass, then at least post a good one.

Ryouko. I dig that tsundere behavior.

Ryuko. I just like her attitude.

Eyebrows

Satsuki

I was all aboard the Ryuko train for most of the show, but at some point it was like a switch got flipped and now Satsuki is infinitely better.

They kind of remind me of Hikaru and Akira from Hikaru no Go, as weird as that sounds.

Rude.

moar ryuko punishment

The best sister is ___________Nui

Scruffy will have my ass for posting the good shit

just spoiler it, that'll give me a few minutes at least

My taste changes in every thread, but I'll go with Satsuki-sama.

B

E

Nui

S

T

I like them both, but Ryuko strikes me more like the tomboyish sister type that you'd be bro with, but would never girlfriend her. Satsuki is the perfect wife material that would keep your house clean and kids in line. And I want to brush her eyebrows.

F A N A R T

> Satsuki is the perfect wife material that would keep your house clean and kids in line. And I want to brush her eyebrows.
>brush her eyebrows

Satsuki, no contest

But I also want these two to fuck.

you take that back

I never hated a character more than Nui.
How can she possibly have fans that like her?

Don't we all?
They're 'fans'. They're mostly in it for the reaction she gets. Everyone hates that suicided cunt.

Nui is cute and pleasant. Ryuko is angsty and insufferable. Satsuki is alright before the REVOCs stuff starts and she is downgraded to a background character like everyone that isn't Ragyo, Nui, or Ryuko.

>Nui
>Pleasant

Ryuko is Best Girl

satsuki is my waifu and she sleeps beside me every night

SATSUKI-SAMA

As long as you don't go way out of your way to do something that would get her up in arms she is always cheerful and very genki.

Except when she couldn't be up in arms and Rei tried to advice her. Reminds me of another pigtailed bitch that couldn't take advice when she needed it.

She was just distressed because Ryuko used her Chaos Control to cheat in their fight. It's in both of our best interests fellow normal human to recognize Nui is best girl, because we could never do anything to harm her, so she would never have any reason to be mad at us. Ryuko would get drunk and beat the shit out of you, and Satsuki would would let Ryuko get drunk and beat the shit out of you because she's a siscon. Nui is the true path between the three sisters.

>we could never do anything to harm her,
We don't have to, she offed herself all on her own.q

Or did she?

She dead.

If chocolate butler could survive I'm sure Nui could too. Just you wait until OVA2 then you'll look really dumb.

>OVA2
>you'll look really dumb
Sure, I'm the one looking dumb.

I love Satsuki.

strawpoll.me/563819

Pic unrelated

Yeah, I don't really trust that. Someone make new.

I'm not sure how "wifey" she'd be. She'd probably expect servants to do housework and she'd definitely be dom in the relationship but, hey if that's what you like. She'd never cheat though. That's for sure

Satsuki-sama ofcours

Satsuki's boobs.

This thread needs more Ryuko love!

Eternal reminder

This

No, she wouldn't

No, post more Nonon/Satsuki

There are several doujins of them doing that,user. weirdly enough most of them have Ryuuko in character and Satsuki as a siscon.

i worship tomboys but the waifu is THE waifu

You can't lewd a shirt

>she'd definitely be dom in the relationship
People who have to lead all the time in life and career are looking to chill out at home. She'd be sub, just like the wall street top dogs who are into femdom.

Not with that attitude.

>People who have to lead all the time in life and career are looking to chill out at home.
End this meme, people who are leaders tend to be leaders because they either have a compulsion for control and power, or are just natural leaders of men. They're just as dominant at home as they are in public.

Day at the beach with Satsuki-sama

Day at the pool with Satsuki-sama

RyuuCUTE

Hair is too long

You can lewd anything if you put your mind to it

short hair satsuqt a best

Senketsu is too pure for this sort of treatment

you cant compete with this