BREAKING: HAITI USING VOODOO TO FIGHT TRUMP

BREAKING: HAITI USING VOODOO TO FIGHT TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDrW8BVFnGo
youtube.com/watch?v=YV78vobCyIo
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump has meme magic on his side which is way stronger then nigger magic.

kek will destroy these mogs and their witch doctors

Why dont they use voodoo to fix their shithole nations and low IQs?

Really makes you think

>voodoo mama jew jew

I've been to Haiti twice. It is the most beautiful country I've ever been to, and I've been to several. I saw the richest parts of Haiti and the poorest. I ate dinner with Haitians in a village of 20 that live in a shipping container, stayed at the hotel Bill Clinton vacationed at, jet-skied alongside the mountains on the most beautiful beach I've ever been to. Just because the media portrays the destruction and corruption doesn't mean you've even seen these countries. You see bits and pieces, and what makes them shitholes? They live in pristine landscapes that we only ever see in movies. Because they don't enjoy the same amenities we do? They don't waste hours staring at screens, trudging through garbage filled streets that are overdeveloped with high rises and a McDonalds on every corner. Yeah, there are polluted areas. But the quality of life in Haiti and the Haitian people are unlike anything I've ever experienced. It really made me rethink my definition of rich and poor, for they are rich in life and we are in fact the poor ones

fpbp
nothing can overpower meme magic

> Assuming Trump doesn't have immunity agaisnt nig magic

Haiti sheboon needs Jesus

Trump has Annunaki magic on his side

Trump literally beat Mexican warlocks what hope do Africans think they have?

youtube.com/watch?v=mDrW8BVFnGo

obama, my man

Papa Legba has joined with Kek against the pedophiles. Haiti is defeated.

>responds with europagan magic

Is this new pasta? I haven't been on Sup Forums for awhile

Sup Forums's meme magic is at its weakest point right now

Magnitude 9 on Haiti incoming.

come get de voodoo mon

Hakkar gonna getcha! Blood plague in Washington DC Auction House for days! Kalamaste!

It's still strong. We just have to ramp up the memes.

but do they know de whey to voodoo?

where you paste this bollocks from?

luh u mummy!

rare

I bet shes super smelly

>inb4 Trump curse hurricanes them off the planet.

Too bad Hillary Clinton and her gang of cannibal pedophiles destroyed Haiti and it's people.

>do you know de way?

That's kind of a frightening thought. The shenanigans would be off the charts.

>bitch doesn't know about our meme magic

Checking those digits.

Sup Forums meme magic is weak because it steals the best memes from Sup Forums. You must atone and give due credit.

The virgin voodoo vs the chad trump curse

>They live in pristine landscapes that we only ever see in movies.
no they don't, you just said they live in shipping containers in the same paragraph. I wish Trump would shoot you for backtalking the same way Andrew Jackson would during his presidency.

>tfw how I wanted Brazil to discharge the entire stock of thermobaric bombs in Haiti

>Magnitude 9 on Haiti incoming.
one can only dream

>not knowing the Trump curse is very real
Get ready to be added to the collage dum dums

>De come for you oh
She do not kno de way

>niggers instantly retreating to pathetic, childish fantasies of ultimate cosmic revenge when faced with some mean words on the internet

Lol

Bitch, we don't even watch TV.

Dey do not know de wae. I will show dem de wae.

U kno de way

Precisely.

Since American education system is failure I have to learn my history from here
Can you tell me about Vargas pls

Why do you niggers have thermobaric bombs?

Damn, user, that was heartfelt and genuine. It really made me think. We shouldn't be depriving Haitian immigrants of their great land. I think it's time we send them back.

They're rich in malaria and mud cookies.

Mexican Intelectuals and now:
Haitian Witch Doctors.

Hey Obama

voodoo=nigger meme magic???

Can someone remove the makeup on her?

use meme magic
>post stuff like this
it is an agree/amplify campaign
>if they think this is not a shithole, let them defend it

this x 1000000000n10000

Why are you still in the states? move there

youtube.com/watch?v=YV78vobCyIo

They are too busy to use voodoo while they are killing each other for farm land to grow drugs.

Our weponized autism meme magic blessed through KEK is superior. They maybe able to curse individuals but we change the course of Fate itself for the whole world.

It is a shame they don't use it to improve their shithole.

Maybe they should use it to clean their country and feed their people

Another natural disaster strikes Haiti in 3... 2... 1...

Plot armor, but that's strictly defensive.

underrated

She can go fuck herself

>voodoo

Nig sorcery has nothing on meme magic

papa legba, wont you open the gates, to the city of camp,we are your children, come and ride your horse, in the night, in the niiight come and ride your horse

its a challenge then

you dont know the way though.

yessssssss
everyone open map of haiti in browser and hold down f11

Because voodoo is black magic used only to inflict harm on others. They shall suffer the Rule of Three

checked and kek'd

oh shit, voodoo spamming witch doctor

Based Malik

checked and fapped

I mean it's already mad Max out there, might as well stir it up a bit more.

KEK will protect God Emperor. And send a quake or two to their shithole to make it deeper.

They do, but it curses them while it gives their enemies good luck instead.

>Since American education system is failure I have to learn my history from here
>Can you tell me about Vargas pls

Vargas was the Supreme Leader of Brazil during 1930 ~ 1945 and after 1950 until his death by (((suicide)))

He was almost fascist, so we can say, although the more certain term is "Caudlho"

He destroyed the Republic of Coffee with Milk, which was the Oligarchic Government that took over after the Military Coup and the Dictatorship of the Republic of the Sword
> Tfw 20,000 Monarchists killed by the army at the behest of an oligarchy that had been suppressed during the Empire

He who made all the military, metallurgical and naval industry of Brazil. Many still like it today.

Vargas was a good man.

>Venezuela
>Bolivia

As much as we trust our neighbors, these three are the ones we most discover.

Especially Venezuela.

Also, The Amazon is rich in uranium.

Fpbp

That kid literally got his head run over and stood right back up like a champ. Unbreakable

The Third is Ecuador, but they are Peaceful, for now.

>WE USE DA VOODDO ON YOU
>*gets hit with an earthquake again*

Ancestors pls respond

No matter how much money they invest in Haiti.

There is no solution for this country other than a total destruction of its system or a violent Foreign Occupation.

Thousands of Mílicias scattered throughout the Capital and country.

It's a hell.

kek. MOAB.

And witches

PRAISE KEK

>Having beautiful landscape means a country is not a shithole
>Having a corrupt, super rich elite, and foreigners building luxury houses and gated communities maenas a country is not a shithole

Do you know what is really unique to Haiti tho? Dirt cookies.

Oh shit, I was trigger happy and didn't realize Cuba, Puerto Rico, Dominican Repulic and Jamaica were all within my blast radius. Please evacuate!

I am taking efforts to channel some of my spiritual energy and strength to Trump to be used in his defense

wow you are so cultured and enlightened

when you visited Haiti, did you eat the delicious mud cookies ?

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

>the Republic of Coffee with Milk
What a dystopian name.

BREAKING::!:!:!:::: HASTAG##VOOODOOO GRAPHICS CARD FROM THE FUCKING STONE AGE WANTS TO FUCK TRUMPSTER; GETS TO STAND IN LINE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

noted

But does she know de whe

I'm from the Republic of Black Coffee.

Why do they reckon that their magic can curse a man on another fucking continent when it can't even grow crops in the mud they eat?
Is negro magic strictly destructive? That explains a lot.

I've been to North Korea twice. It is the most beautiful country I've ever been to, and I've been to several. I saw the richest parts of North Korea and the poorest. I ate dinner with a family of 20 that live in a concentration camp, stayed at the hotel Dennis Rodman vacationed at, jet-skied alongside Kim Jong-Un on the most beautiful beach I've ever been to. Just because the media shows the destruction and corruption doesn't mean you've even seen these countries. You see bits and pieces, and what makes them shitholes? They live in pristine wasteland that we only ever see in movies. Because they don't enjoy the same freedoms we do? They don't waste hours sleeping or eating, trudging through garbage filled streets not overdeveloped ones with high rises and a McDonalds on every corner. Yeah, there are polluted areas. But the quality of life in North Korea and the Korean people are unlike anything I've ever experienced. It really made me rethink my definition of rich and poor, for they are rich in life and we are in fact the poor ones