Shingeki no Kyojin

Scouting Legion or warriors next chapter?

BRA a best.

Remove BRA

LP was the only canon ship for shitlet

He will die alone soon

Armin a cute.

Bra did nothing wrong

YH a cute and canon.

It gets tiresome to see warriors get btfo every time by the same people.

Should've died in place of Erwin to be honest.

ITT: relentless shitposting

My god why are SNK fans all cancerous shipfags

To answer your question, I would really hope for a warriors chapter but I really doubt it will happen yet tbqh. Most likely we'll see what shitren, shitkasa, shitmong, shitlet & friends have been up to these past years (seriously wtf have they been doing all this time?) and what their plans are going forward, like planning who gets to eat Annie or something

He liked Nifa more.

The cutest and canonest.

[citation needed]

Shipperfags are disgusting. We should try to keep the thread clean ignoring them. Falco and Colt are more interesting than Zeke and Reiner though, at least for me.

That's my impression.

Will they see each other again? Will Ymir die in Historia's arms?

Oh okay

>Will Ymir die in Historia's arms?
I don't think that is possible for shifters, unless they die from shifter cancer.

Or if both get eaten.

Remove fujoshi

delete this

So will the manga end soon, it doesnt seem to have many places to go from here.

Yes, Isayama is even constantly saying this according to a recent interview with his editor.

Why'd the other thread get deleted?

Maybe because of shipping cancer in the OP.

Guess the mods didn't want more than one SNK thread at a time

Better to keep the cancer contained to one thread at a time

Haven't stopped mods for the last month at least. Interesting.

Didn't think the mods cared about stuff anymore can't they ban Allahfag

But that thread was pretty big.

If they don't ban Armongfags /snk/ will never be saved.

They do sometimes. At least some of his posts get deleted.

I kind of hope it's warriors.

It may just be me but I'd love to see an arc anout the new shifters getting their powers and realising that they actually aren't all that useful.

It would also be cool to see Riener struggle between soldier and warrior and also the fact that the walls kind of define his usefulness, and without them he's actually quite weak in most wars.

I also think Gilliard isn't the last Titan and is either a teched out Ymir on the beast and armour serum with a new name, or her successor.

Another thing that is probably just personal but it would be cool if the last Titan was independent of both, maybe part of another nation. Idk though

Probably because "edition" was in the op, making it a very blatant general thread

I've been around for a bit, but I still don't understand why generals are bad

His posts drive me insane as a Reinerfag and Ymirfag.

Eh, at least they don't make constant shitposts, and there aren't even that many.

I would want to see the attack on Paradis from Warriors' perspective but I also kinda want to know if 4 years changed anything behind those walls.

Are you serious? Half of every thread is lost on argument if Armin should have survived. Only most deranged Arminfags continue it but it's annoying as fuck.

They also like to provoke other characterfags.

The latest chapter is giving me the impression that Gabi wants to have a go at Reiner. Will the doujins deliver?

This whole volume has to be about warriors.

She was just worried about the AT power. Did you see how disappointed she was after seeing him getting btfo and realize how shit the power is?

Isn't that just because Reiner's time nearly being up is affecting the strength of his titan form? He's growing weaker.

No, it's because of other nations tech surpassing the titan powers.

You only mentioned Reiner, though.

>at least they don't make constant shitposts

You must be new here

Because she was eager to get the AT power.

She was very concerned about Reiner when she saw him going into battle

Which is ironic, since if she wants the AT power she has to kill him. That's also why Falco looked at her strangely.

Doesn't want him to die without first getting to pass on his power/Get eaten. Remember if they die otherwise the titan power goes to some rando, meaning high chance they lose it to the wall jews

>If 4 years changed anything behind those walls.
I'm pretty sure Paradis now has skyscrapers and refrigerators by now.

dope

Endgame right here, brothers.

I'm pretty certain Ymir is dead at this point, but what do people think of the possibility of Marley keeping her alive to harvest her spinal fluid?

I want Rico to dom me.

but then he wouldnt get to see
>muh ocean

next chapter will be post war debriefing and zeke and reiner will discuss the failure of their infiltration op and reiner expressing internal doubt in marley, maybe a sneak peek at the walldians progress which will be exponential and have them almost on the level of marleyans for the sake of plot

More like the opposite.

No. We won't see Marleys until the next conflict with Walldians. Then we'll find out if Reiner, Zeke and Ymir are still alive and if new soldiers got any shifting powers.

*EH

Three years at most.

Don't respond to the bait user

>Rico will never order you around like the team leader she is
Such a shame

A shit*

I remember this event being pretty popular. Nips said it looks like they are getting married.

They're so cute together.

Around 20 chapters left if Isayama to be trusted. So around 1.5-2 years.

I remember that, wasn't it like their most retweeted thing or something?

Why is she so perfect?

reiner and zeke are alive, no way he'll just end it off screen, i think the whole story will end before titan cancer gets them, there wont be another armored/beast titan itll end with them

Yeah, even more than manlet events, which is surprising.

Because Historia dress was based on a wedding dress.

It can cover a second titan world war, a time skip then angels invade earth and the only way to beat them is giant biomechanical titans.

None of that! Rico is for Ian and she only does lewd things with him in private. Deviants.

Those last 20 chapters or so will be packed if it's gonna end before their curses run out. I mean, Reiner has less than a year left.

Why are you so annoying? How do you know Rico doesn't like lewd things?

I'm sure she enjoys things like that just as much as everyone else. But only with Ian.

Maybe. It's possible that they could be using her to enhance other titan shifters and titans.

>bait
t.newfag

I saw a man so beautiful that I started crying.

Maybe she doesn't like Ian that way.

You're speaking heresy, user.

Give me some canon indications to show that Ian thinks of her that way.

There isn't any...She cried for her comrades though, that's something.

93 Spoilers

No Reiner. DED

GOLDEN WEEK1 FUCK!
Thank you user i'm so happy Zeke is gonna get eaten

It's happening.

Is this for real?

Reiner is giving the armored to this lil nigga

Plenty of people cried for their comrades. It doesn't mean that they are in a relationship.

I knew Falco would get it and not Gabi. It was too obvious, since the Marley side was about him rather than her.

Called it