Operation Snowflake

The left often mentions how diversity is their strength, and for years they have pillaged the common man of America through divisive politics.

I think it's about time we turn the table on the left through a series of divide and conquer politics.

It's simple Sup Forums, all we have to do is set up a hierarchy of who we start out with (hopefully a group the left doesn't have much influence over) and split them off from the main group.

From wiki:
Elements of this technique involve:

creating or encouraging divisions among the subjects to prevent alliances that could challenge the sovereign
aiding and promoting those who are willing to cooperate with the sovereign
fostering distrust and enmity between local rulers
encouraging meaningless expenditures that reduce the capability for political and military spending
Historically, this strategy was used in many different ways by empires seeking to expand their territories.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

This strategy has been used multiple times throughout history, from the Romans to the British all the way up to Nazi Germany! Fortunately for us, the left is ripe for the taking, so let's start planning!

Why can't you alt right cucks every be happy with living in the best time and the best nation imagine living in the medieval times where diversity wasn't and the best people in the world islamists was peacefully spreading through the nations but you racist christians slaughtered them put them on a spike like the apes you are

Right because diversity has made places like Europe and Detroit so much greater

The left naturally do that anyway. We don't need to do anything to cause this

People the left hates who are in the left
>White men
>White women
>Christians
>Zionists
>Gun owning liberals
>Suburban people (usually women)

When you say "the left" do you mean the hysterical radicals or the uniparty handlers?

They are two different groups with a tenuous leash being held by the latter.

the Hysterical radicals that keep the handlers in power

don't forget rural people, they despise rural people.

It doesn't matter who the left hates, it's who the left likes that we must convince to hate eachother

Like gays & Muslims
Soyboy whites and Blacks
Athiests and Christian leftists etc.

Idk I think then only vector is implosion at this point. They have subliminal control, loudest mouthpieces, ability to disregard rationality. Without re-instilling logic, you just end up with raving retards on your side.

But how do you restart logic, when theyre incapable of taking a step back without total emotional investment.

Well I used to be a Marxist SJW before 2016, I was forced to choose between Hillary or the Redpill after Bernie was cheated. I chose the red-pill. All it takes is for somebody to begin asking questions. For me, I was asking why nobody on the left was allowed to care at what was obvious corruption.

You were capable of rationality still. Most of those were alienated away from the hystericals. Same vector doesn't apply now; they won't accept the reality. It makes them feel bad. Until you can make the truth feel better than the facade, they'll stay in their dopamine loops, fostered by shame, pity, and guilt.

creepy cunts, where the fuck is a fully loaded truck of peace when we need one?

There have always been crazies in America, we just used to throw them in fucking mental institutions where they belonged. I can't tell you how many of my old friends from those days were in favor of legalizing pedophilia. They belong in a sanatorium.

Our media used to not create crazies though. At least, not at this rate.

It's a totally different field now.

A degree in mental illness...

midgets?

black republicans?|

asians?

Spaniards?

But muzzies traditionally voted Conservative, no hypocrisy then.
Post 9/11 it kinda makes sense to not vote against your own interests.