Hey guys. Recently, people (mostly haitians) have been calling upon (((voodoo))) to put an end to Trump...

Hey guys. Recently, people (mostly haitians) have been calling upon (((voodoo))) to put an end to Trump. Why don't we stir up a little meme magic in this thread to protect people from this magic as well as punish the evil-doers for trying to stir up trouble?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/06/mozambique-police-warn-that-bald-people-could-be-targets-of-ritual-attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek, grant us the magic.

why didn't they voodoo their shithole into prosperity?

What did he mean by this?

No, really. What the fuck did he say because it's just garbled ongo bongo talk to me.

Someone hasn’t been paying attention. Voodoo and juju.... fuck, we’ve BTFO Of Pleb SJW witches and Deep State spirit cookers. Meme magic conquers!

niggers suck

Voodoo, like all "magics" only work if the person its being done to believes in it

Pretty sure Trump is going to be fine.

every once in awhile I think to myself "hey maybe racism is wrong, maybe I'm actually just an asshole and blacks really are equal to us". The feeling never lasts very long though, blacks continually prove their retardation every single day.

Voodoo is for faggots. Bring it on.

kek some from ghana claim to do this. sacawa is basically doing black magic and then trying to scam people online.

I'm calling back on 2017 and 16 magic

We have plenty stockpiled for occasions like these

That's my experience as well. Every time I try to review my viewpoints on blacks, they end up cementing with their actions the very worst of what humanity can do.
I used to be quite left leaning until I started paying attention to how other races acted....now, if it's brown, let it drown.

>starting a spiritual battle with Sup Forums

Because that would lend voodoo power you twat. Everyone knows our meme magic is of the highest order. Being reactionary to far lesser forms diminishes that power.
Stop trying to sabotage us, you're no match for Kek, rabbi.

The poor Hatians do not know the power they are fucking with. Voodoo is nothing compared to the primal chaos of Kek. Their island will become a lifeless rock if they choose this fight.

Time to fire up the meme magic

Last time they tried that bald men got killed for the gold supposedly in their heads

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/06/mozambique-police-warn-that-bald-people-could-be-targets-of-ritual-attacks

But it's already a lifeless rock

this

>begs God for help after she blashphemes him
Wew. They always bite the hand that feeds.

Grow up you fucking nob

>believing in black magic like a nig

And! just fucking grow up you nob

Because that requires some real "magic" of math to create such manifestations of imagination to have any tangible real effect in the world. Not juju or child sacrifice efigies to appease the spirit of NigaNogambuku Kakang THE First of His Name, Great Ancestor of the Dindus Tribe Near Niger and Sierra Leone

>Using shitty inferior third world nigger magic against a US president elected and steered by a meme god

It's like they want to be cursed

The don't know that a lot of us have been through pure torture. Not ritual torture but chew you up and spit you out torture. Spur of the moment torture for pleasure. That kind hardens you up in ways that you would not believe are possible. Our Kung Fu is stronger than theirs because ours was taught to us not for the purpose of conditioning us, but to destroy us and or use up and discard us. Anyone remember the Soul Burner Artifact from the Illuminati Card Game. That's the level of shit some of us have been hit with. You can't beat us by trying to out burn us with mind weapons. You would have to kill our bodies. We've been knocked down deeper into Hell than you when it comes to mind games. Combine that with the natural ability of the white man to stick with a problem longer than a nigger and you begin to understand why white men are masters and niggers are slaves. As a rule. If this were a bare knuckle fight in the jungle, the nigger would probably win against the average first worlder. But this is no fight in the jungle. How long you can stick with a problem and how complex of a problem you can solve matter a lot in this fight. So does your willingness to use deadly force. The nigger is hopelessly overmatched in that fight by every other race of man. The nigger will not be exterminated, but pushed back down into slavery. To serve his light skinned masters for all time. Obey Trump, niggers. You don't want to see your masters get angry.

Shame Niggers never progressed past remedial algebra. Guess there is always next year to reinvent the wheel of stars and claim you wuz the original last jedis let alone the chief architects of the Worlds most Celestial Constructs known as the pyramids.

He's here!

They have no hope; we've become too powerful

Becoming a lifeless rock would be a massive improvement to that shithole

What fools. Trump isn't even using 1% of his full power.

Only niggers believe in Voodoo. Because they’re dumb as shit.

Kek, does he speak the truth?

witnessed.

I mean literally a lifeless rock, not figuratively. I mean a rock stripped of all people, flora, and fauna. Kel will bring down the wrath of nature upon them.

>Kel
*Kek

Magnitude 8 earthquake incoming.

Numbers and those who try to inflict a curse gets the curse reflected back on them!

>Has power to call upon ancestors.
>Doesn't know father.

Anyone who has ever been to Haiti knows that place is a shithole.

please. voodoo isn't worth jackshit. pack of monkeys screaming and jumping around and got no fucking clue about anything. most of their crap is ripped off of other peoples religions, which they get wrong because they're from a shithole.

Surely they need personal items from Trump, such as hair, to try their non-existent Satanist rituals? Stupid monkeys

>call on their ancestors
> they don't know their fathers
Niggers are cray-cray