So apparently Megumeme and Kazuma kiss in this volume

So apparently Megumeme and Kazuma kiss in this volume.

What the fuck? When did this series turn into a romance?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1056257/02da7ca224/
kadokawa.co.jp/product/321607000406/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How long until Kazuma has a foursome with Megumin, Yunyun and Komekko?

Have you just been blocking out literally any Kazuma/Megumin interaction since the end of volume 5?

>harem series turns into a romance

If there was one thing I could delete from anime/anime culture it would be shipfags. One of the worst things to come out of anime, second only to moeshit.

This is just some guy's speculation. The volume isn't even out yet.

>Implying this isn't just a huge setup to a joke
Kazuma would never actually get into a relationship with that retard

>using the term moeshit in 2017
let me guess, you're one of the manime redditors
get the fuck out

>"T-this is just a joke!!", says increasingly nervous shipfag for the fiftieth time

Never. Wholesome handholding and kissing with Megumin, leading to missionary with the lights off, under covers

Tell me who cares? It doesnt matter what he does as long as the series stays awesome. Fuck man he could blowjob a fucking dragon(maid) and it would be still funny AF.

mainly those who ship Kazuma with another girl
they don't want to admit that they're that petty so you'll usually see a lot of slide posts in this kind of threads

>megumin
why no lalatina? fuck this unjust world

Darkness gets off of getting cucked.

The series is about comedy not romance. I like every girl except Aqua (annoying AF) but still I dont give a robbie rotten about it.

Kazuma, you lolicon!

lolineeto

Why don't you explain why exactly kissing her makes him a lolicon?

Citation fucking needed

I guess author ran out of idea

Why? Because he included a romance subplot that was already in the WN?

It was more of a harem subplo

There was romance with Megumin in the WN. They even french kissed.

But does he kiss Megumini as well?

As long as two characters of any gender interact in a series, someone will ship them. It can't be helped.

>he

Yeah probably, in the WN they french kissed

That's not kissing.

Why are people so triggered about romance?
It can't just all be "muh waifu didn't win" self insert fags, right?

I'm not an expert on this subject, but I don't think this is what kissing looks like.

I liked it better when there was no spaghetti to spill and it was just Kazuma being a poorfag asshole.

Well, there's mucous membrane contact with her lips, so I don't see what the fuss is about.

>manime redditors
People who like non-moeshit are now considered redditors instead of oldfags, how degraded are the newfags nowadays?

Some people just don't want any romance at all. Series like Konosuba or Raildex can work perfectly fine without cheesy romance crap and autistic shipfags sperging about their waifus in every single thread.

Kazuma sheathes excalibur into avalon.
Megumin chuckles and mutters chunchumaru under her breath.

They don't even lurk for 2 weeks, much less 2 years. That's how degraded. Back in my day you had to manually sift through the massive amount of garbage on Sup Forums before you developed enough self/culture-awareness to post on other boards god damnit.

There are going to be waifufags, always. Humans like romance and self insert. I think is better this way, with a clear canon pairing and no bullshit

Avalon is much too sensible a name for Megumin's vagina

And she shouldn't laugh if she's the one who named it Excalibur in the first place

>People who like non-moeshit are now considered redditors instead of oldfags
>oldfags
This has to be the most delusional post I've read all week. Not liking "moeshit" doesn't make you an oldfag.

Just more lies spread by Megumemers.

Loliko.

Megumemers should be gassed

>he doesn't know

>implying Komekko doesn't steal Megumeme's first kiss

NUMBA #1

FEMME FATALE

OF THE CRIMSON DEMONS

This board would be dead without those things.

In the WN she was older

woo

Uhm/... wrong. Very very very VERY wrong.

Although I understand that you probably won't see this post and I know you won't respect the knowledge I am about to share but shipping can be good.
the Manga Rerugen x Tanya is fucking funny and enjoyable for all evolved (except Tanya), also Megumin x Kazuma isn't "shipping" it's canon

crimson village goes kaboon, megumin family no home, and moves to Kazuma's mansion then komekko sleeps with her sister and parents do everything they can to make kazuma fuck megumin?

Aqua x kazuma when REEEE

I'm pretty sure the Crimson Demons can rebuild their entire village in a couple of days with magic.

Source on that? Don't tell me you read it from some fag giving off summaries.

Since when does shipping imply not canon? It seems like the term has been redefined in the past few years.

Kiss Megumin.

What autistic fags so put off by romance? Love is the single most important thing in the world and it is a nice addition to any story.

If that is the case I sincerely apologize.

I thought that "to ship" was to imply a non canonicly endorsed relationship.

As penance I will not try to make someone I disagree with in an Eva bait thread kill themself during the next 3 days

>Love is the single most important thing in the world

>I thought that "to ship" was to imply a non canonicly endorsed relationship

Shipping : jerking to a pairing.

It's that simple.

Shipping is an old fandom term that means supporting a romantic relationship between two characters. The ships themselves can be canonical or not.

Lately I keep seeing anons interpret shipping as meaning noncanon pairings. I don't know how that got started.

>Love is the single most important thing in the world

>I don't know how that got started

Probably shitposters trying to justify their cancerous behavior by saying that it's okay as long as the author support it. I cannot think of any other reason.

Hopefully that's just another baseless rumor that everyone in these threads immediately take as fact for whatever reason
The author has an awful tendency to turn Kazuma into a generic fag whenever he tries to write "genuine" romance

I guess I just created an untrue (or not as true) meaning for the word based on my experiences with it.

I had thought that the only "ship" I was interested in was the Rerugen ship (because it's not real and it's bad for everyone involved) and i thought that because megumin was a OTP it wasn't a relationSHIP.

I see the error of my ways.
Fuck the imōto himeōjo bitch

Will this loli mouth rape Kazuma?

Are there komekko doujins?

that's just to far

>moeshit

Come on, she's the kind of girl you'd expect to find in a Noise story.

Don't worry, as the first introduced female character, the author will make her the final winner even if he has to cram it in. I mean that's what he did in the WN.

>I mean that's what he did in the WN
She didn't win in the WN

Would you guys megu her min?

Wait when did this happen, I can't remenber it

I don't mind megumin, I just don't like the fact that she has been the focus for 3-4 novels now. I want something else

Is out!
exhentai.org/g/1056257/02da7ca224/

Fuck yeah, time to read

>Guntool doujin
>reading

oops
Got too excited, meant to write time to fap

you must be a very happy and life fulfilling person
i fucking hate you

wtf i love megumin now

Of not user. I use anime to live the life I'll never have, like the rest of you. But even then I understand the value of true love.

vol 11 stocked in stores

OVA looks like it will be darkness focused

この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!12(仮) 女騎士のララバイ オリジナルアニメ

kadokawa.co.jp/product/321607000406/

>still no complete translation of continued explosions

That'd be volume 12. I hope it's another arranged marriage

Amazon should be shipping mine out soon then

Raws when. My pirate heart is dancing.

can you spoil us after you read it?

This is perfect. We need to make sure to leave a lot of comments to thank this guy.

I just want Kazuma and Darkness atincs, since I always laugh my ass of at those.

>antics*

You are a very strange guy

This, plz.

I'm loving how those same autistic fags were triggered by your post.

Darkness was only ever funny when she was possessed by Vanir desu

She has been the focus of only 3 main series novels and has her own spinoff that you don't have to read. In comparison, Darkness and Iris were both the focus of two novels.

3 novels, counting this one.