If casters noble phantasm gave him infinite mana could he have continued to be materialized forever after his master...

If casters noble phantasm gave him infinite mana could he have continued to be materialized forever after his master died, if saber didnt kill him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-0r2PbxqNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, he needs a Master to anchor him to the world. Read the VN.

The master is only needed to provide mana so the World doesn't erase the servant.
Read the VN.
The Counter Force would have erased him eventually.

>The master is only needed to provide mana
bait

Prove me wrong.

Read the VN lad. Servants are only copies of spirits. The grail summons them and the master anchors them to the world. Without a master they would eventually disappear regardless of how much mana they have. This is why Medea desperately needed a Master after killing her first one, the same Medea who commands magic, can make mana crystals out of nothing, or just suck anyone dry for mana.

Fate/complete material III: World Material - Records of Heavens Feel - Servant System: Servant Summoning, p.013

The Servant is an unstable existence that should not be in the world so its coordinates in the world have to be anchored, using the Master as the host. The Master also has the role of supplying magic energy to the Servant.

I have read the VN.
Medea got fucked and acquired Mana through Sperm, that is how she was able to anchor herself to the world.

>Sensei wanders by the area and lazors Caster and his Shub-Nigguruth

see

It specifically says in F:Z that if caster had managed to begin consuming the populace and gained an independent mana source he could have maintained his materialization.

>This is why Medea desperately needed a Master after killing her first one
Holy shit you fucking retard. She didn't have a Master after killing her first one, she just found a guy she liked but he wasn't a magus, didn't get command seals, he wasn't a "Master" as in the grail system. She supported herself via consumption.

her cold fusion is bullshit

That wasn't in the VN.

The only thing that would've remained was the giant monster that was powered by mana and brought forth by prelati's spellbook.

has there ever been an instance in the nasuverse where a servant materializes after their master is killed?

ive only followed ha, go, zero, s/n

The Monster would have remained, Gilles would have eventually disappeared.
>Kuzuki wasn't Caster's Master
Damn.

It's explaining basic principles that were present in the VN and that you would have picked up on. If having a Master didn't matter than any Servant could stick around on their own by getting mana form other sources.

this manga is just terrible

More like Nasu retconned it, like he does with everything.

No user, you were just wrong. Just accept it and move on.

>in fate/zero lancers original master gets his command seals taken by someone else which can only be done by transferring mastership
>but for some reason he's still lancers master until the end

N A S U

Fate/side material - Encyclopedia: Kuzuki Souichirou [Person's name], p.059-060

A teacher at the school which Shirou and gang enrolled. He taught social studies and ethics.
Kuzuki was the Master of Caster, but he was a regular man rather than a magus.

we're talking about the cool caster not the boring caster

The master stabilizes the servant. Without a master, they require exponentially larger quantities of magical energy to continue to exist, unless they have Independent Action.
Saber with all her dragon energy could only exist for an hour without a master.

However, the fact of the matter is that Prelati's Spellbook does not give its magical energy to Gilles de Rais. It generates infinite energy, but it can only be used for one purpose: summoning the extradimensional evil god. (The lesser tentacle monsters are just fragments of that greater being)
Caster was going to evaporate within minutes of Ryuunosuke getting his head shot off, but the threat he posed is that he was going to reach the shoreline (and therefore all the hundreds of civilians who had decided to stand around and gawk) before that.

Risei only gave him a command seal because only Kayneth's name was on the application that he sent to the church.

Meant for this guy obviously

Neither of those guys, but you didn't refute the point about Medea and her non-master.

>She didn't have a Master after killing her first one, she just found a guy she liked but he wasn't a magus, didn't get command seals, he wasn't a "Master" as in the grail system
Kuzuki fucked her and gave her the magical energy latent in human sperm. It was enough to establish a contract.

seeI don't get why you would think he wasn't her Master.

>Kuzuki fucked her and gave her the magical energy latent in human sperm. It was enough to establish a contract.

i-is this canon?

no but seriously what constitutes a master in nasuverse? because it obviously isnt command seals and its not whoever summoned them first

Read the thread; I was responding to the idiot who thought Kudzuki was just Some Guy.

“Indeed, in the crusade against Caster, the Servant Lancer played an important role. This has also been verified in the supervisor’s report.”
“So there is no doubt that I am eligible to receive a Command Seal?”
“If you put it that way …” Father Risei furrowed his brow and glanced at Kayneth, thinking inconceivable thoughts in his mind.
“Of course, in accordance with the agreement, it is necessary to give Lancer’s Master a fitting reward. Mr. Kayneth, do you think I can regard you as a Master?” A look of hatred flashed in Kayneth’s eyes, but his demeanor immediately recovered to gentlemanly standards. “Regarding the contract with Lancer, I established it to be jointly borne by me and Sola, my fiancée. I certainly do not have the intention of proclaiming myself a Master. The two of us, Sola and I, are one Master.”
“But now, are not the supply of prana and the management of Command Seals both undertaken by Miss Sola alone?”
Kayneth’s grimace could barely pass as a gracious smile. “The Command Seals have been entrusted to Sola for safekeeping, for strategic considerations. But ownership of the contract with Lancer is still mine. If you are suspicious, seek your confirmation from Lancer. Most importantly, the signature on the application submitted to the Church is mine alone.”

Yes it's goddamn canon

The magical contract makes the Master. The command spells are just what protects the Master.

why doesnt everyone just go around fucking the servants to steal their ownership

Post superior Caster.
youtube.com/watch?v=M-0r2PbxqNU

Prove yourself right

He's not the superior Caster. He's the supreme Caster. A Grand Caster, if you will.

I gladly stand corrected.

You need consent first.

Kuzuki wasn't a master in the grail war sense, but he was Medea's "Master". Servant need something to keep them in the world (Servants with Independent Action can survive longer), as well as Mana to sustain them. They can gank normal humans to steal their life essence/soul/etc.. to sustain themselves, but without an anchor of some sort they'll disappear. In GO Da Vinci hacked up something to do with his old male body to work as a pseudo master.

Sex with Kuzuki was to establish the contract as well as giving Medea a kickstart boost of mana. In Fate route Shirou didn't even know his normal magic circuit existed and was using the makeshift nerve one the entire time, he provided no mana to Saber, and even leeched off her every time he get hurt and Avalon mooched off her mana to heal him. Yet his semen was enough to stop her from disappearing on the spot due to mana starvation

Why won't servants just con random humans into sex with them so they can be free from the command spells.

Scat Lily?

>Gilles would have eventually disappeared.
By that point, Gilles was bonded to the monster. Think Koujiro and his Gate and Da Vinci and her Da Vinci puppet.

Merlin is too slutty.