Question here

Question here
Who is white? What is being white?

Other urls found in this thread:

founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080
oprah.com/own-super-soul-sunday/how-the-african-american-community-shaped-jimmy-carters-life-video
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Who is white?
Descendants of Europa.
>What is being white?
Having the cultural attitudes of Europa.

white is a category of the caucasian race, just like mediterranean. whites are from N/W europe.

all whites are caucasian, all caucasians aren't white. all meds are caucasian, all caucasians aren't meds. pretty simple right?

>Who is white?
>What is being white?

Who has white privilege?

Anyone from the top ten countries here on Trump's Executive Order list (except Singapore)

No, it's not simple
In fact seems very difficult to me

What about fins, slavs and nordics? They are defined as aryan but the come mostly from Asia
What about Irish? They are Iberian and come from Atlas Mountains in North Africa
What about hungarians? They were here before indoaryan arrived.
What about gypsies? They are also european and indoaryan...
What about white jews? They are semetic and caucasians at the same time

>come mostly from Asia
No.
>Irish are African Iberians
No.
>Hungarians here before Indo-Europeans arrived
No.
>Gypsies too
No. None of these things are true.

fins and nordics are white. irish are white due to living on the isles for thousands of years. hungarians are eastern europeans. gypsies are eastern europeans. white jews are semites mixed with germanic blood.

white is just a subdivision of the caucasian race, not the whole of it. people are too hung up on the word white and don't understand what it originally meant. they also get mad when you point this out.

founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080
>And since Detachments of English from Britain sent to America, will have their Places at Home so soon supply’d and increase so largely here; why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

Looks White.
Acts White.
Is perceived by other Whites as White.

>Who is white?
If others see you as white, you're white.
>What is being white?
Existing as a person whom others see as white.

>muh germunz gonna germanize us anglos

franklin was so wrong on this one. it's almost like he didn't know anglo saxons/jutes were germans and danes

The combination of all lightwaves
The blank canvas
The color of surrender and defeat
The blinding light
The super hot
Linen
Dry
Bone

The western world.
Western europe.

Awesome, making things great again

>
>cultural attitudes
Each society throughout human history develops a set of 'normal values' that serve as a baseline for acceptable behavior, as it invariably sways over time and the people challenge societal taboos, all of these instances are built upon the learned experiences of the cultures that came before them.
Being that "white people" is already an egregious bastardization, the idea of 'White culture" is really just western culture; an amalgamation of all wealthy successful cultures that came before.
It's the pitiless arrogance and profound naivety of the youth today in the western world that fails to see how much failure is sewn when you attempt to re create the glory days that never were.

Im a white mutt. Not technically white though since a large part of me is Irish and Slavic.

It is a skin color everyone with enough whiteness is a white it have nothing to do with civilization or civility as some people claim

>the Saxons only excepted
Nice reading comprehension, sw*rthoid.

those with privilege. still confused? find a SJW, they'll know.

They can't define it either. Have you ever tried to ask a SJW to define who still counts as enjoying "white privilege", since middle easterners and north africans are white according to the US census?

Hitler was a fool with his obsession with skullshape and blue eyes.

If you have pink nipples you are white.

were they ethnically much different than the other german tribes?

>Who is white?
The biggest predator of the entire ocean
>What is being white?
Devouring human flesh and terrorizing shithead surfers

poor, white, inbred, hillbilly here AMA

>japan
>south korea
>Singapore
>hong kong
>israel
These aren't Europeans and I thought you don't consider israeli whites

>Who is Black?
>Who is Asian?

Why is it only with White people that you want to split-hairs to an absurd extent?

No one denies there are complex cases at the margins. But those marginal cases don't mean the general majority don't exist.

Who is white?

Anyone that does not count towards the diversity quota.

What is being white?

Being white means being hated for something you did not even do.

look and notice, when it all goes to hell, you know there's nig not white

If you're not from this circle - you ain't white. Period.

>Spaniard moor trash
not white
>Amerimutt 56%
not white
>new chinkland
not white
>bucktooth paki
not white
>chinknadian
not white
>literal mudshit
not white
>slavnigger mongoloid
not white
>moroccan dogfucker
not white
>roo-chink
not white
>meme-flagging faggot
not white

In my opinion, being white is just having a skin color that appears to be clearer.

Now this is leaf-tier autism

Yes, Angles and Saxons were white and distinct from the other sw*rthoid Germanics. Don't forget, Germanic is more of a linguistic term than a racial one. A German or an Austrian has more in common genetically with a Pole than they do with, say, a Scandinavian.

leaftist.

Whitness extends no farther than Sardinians from the European genetic cluster.

getting a vacation sargon?

>trevor goodchild
Now that's a character I haven't seen in a very long time.

fair point. i think it's more of a northern vs southern german thing.

The USA is not even a nation at this point, why fly that flag?

the nigger destroys
oprah.com/own-super-soul-sunday/how-the-african-american-community-shaped-jimmy-carters-life-video

3rd grade before I even saw a nigger
LOL - dodged the bullet

Belarus pls, your girls are being bukkake´d and filmed here for 50 bucks.
t. Torbe

Trevor Goodchild is white and that's all I need to know.

t. shitskin faggot with wet dreams

Ben Franklin didn't consider Germans white. Neither did most of the founding fathers

Ahhh yes the ole Germans are just like latrineos and Africans meme..