Would you fuck a trap, Sup Forums?

Would you fuck a trap, Sup Forums?
It wouldn't be gay.

Of course

I would let it suck my dick, thats it.

If you wouldn't suck a trap's dick and then fuck them in the ass you're probably a faggot.

I'm really fucking sick of this trend of drawing a girl and then calling it a boy. Crossdressers don't work like that. They still have distinctly masculine features. Hell, trannies on years of hormones don't look that feminine. It's so deceiving

Nope:

#1: I'm already engaged.
#2: I prefer to be fucked
$3: Traps are stupid and pedophilic
#4 I want a real man.

Nuff said.

So you're saying that anime isn't real?

I'm saying if you're going to have a crossdresser in your show, then do it right.

Kill yourself, Reddit.

Why?

That's because anime in general is idealism. If the point of a boy trapping is to appear female, then the ideal trap looks, sounds, and acts female, but is male.
I prefer traps have masculine interests though, it makes for a good contrast.

If you aren't dominating that trap boyhole, you're a fucking fag, buddy.

Because my bisexual ass doesn't like all these completely straight guys pretending their into boys because anime traps, which are just girls, tricked then. It's annoying

I was with you until you pretended your opinion was unique because """"bisexual""".

What if I fap to 3d traps too?

Eh, I'm sure half of them will back off the moment they see a hint of maleness.
But not all of them. Sure, they might not like it outright but they WILL develop an interest over time.

They're called "traps" for a reason, user. Almost convincing "traps" do exist out there, it's not like that's impossible to achieve.
I'm not into crossdressers that are obviously men - I'm into people that can properly pull it off and look reasonably feminine for a male.

Have you even seen some of the ladyboys in Asia?

>3D logic

Yes.

But most people who like traps don't like actual men, and we outnumber you dumb faggots.

I'd fuck a trap if they dressed like a guy (no homo)

>no more sadpanda threads full of trapposting

of course, assuming we're talking about 2d

I'd watch it get railed by a futa.

>tfw /h/ doesn't allow traps
DAMN
Do you think they'd make an exception if it was only in Sadpanda threads, and only H-manga links?

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking degenerate I dont even know if youre joking or not but if you really slightly believe that fucking a person with a dick -which is biologically a man- is not gay then you have transcended unreal levels of retardation I fucking hate you faggots so gofdamn mucg

>it wouldn't be gay
Yes it would be.

Exactly what I was about to write.

Traps are gay

You have no idea what you're talking about, lad. Traps are a straight fetish.

Huh, we're those banned? I still clearly remember the last time I fapped to one of those.

But penis inside man is gay

>apologetic homosexuals were a thing in that gay society
Wow who would have though!

A butthole is a butthole, you wouldn't call having anal sex with a woman gay, would you? And it just so happens that traps have just as cute asses as women.

And fucking a newborn baby is not pedo, because [insert bullshit here]

A man is a man.
Being trap or not changes little, aside from closet homos being able to make excuses.

>if you like girls you're gay
Greeks are fucking dumb.

it can consent

>greeks
Only closet homos.
Like anons in this thread.

Like I said penis inside man is gay

>A man is a man.
By that logic you can fuck that dude with a pussy and still be straight. If you truly believe that, then fair enough, I will accept your opinion.

>dude with a pussy
Does not exist.

>dude with a pussy
Hate to say it, but dudes have no pussy.
And yes, fucking a man = gay. Meme spouting kids should fuck off and admit their preference.

>dude with a pussy
There is no such thing
A person with penis is male
A person with vagina is female

Guys, let's all just calm down. Traps are a bit gay, a bit straight. I mean, just look at the /cm/ trap thread. I go there to jack off, and I get lectured about how I'm not a real faggot and need to jack off to real anime men!
Let's all just enjoy trap-posting. Okay? Is that okay?

It's not quite that clear-cut, boyo.

It's literally homosexual.
Homo
Sexual

If wanting to fuck dudes makes you gay, I guess I'll just be gay then. I don't really see what's gay about that, though.

>I don't see what's gay in the definition of being gay
Fuck off meme spouter.

Buck Angel, or really any FtM. Clearly you knew what I meant.
Like I said, if you think you can fuck him and still be straight, you win. But we'd both secretly know you're actually full of shit.

Yes, but it's a man with the qualities of a woman. You could excuse the fact that you want to fuck him.
You can't excuse wanting to be fucked by a big, strong nigger.

Gay is just some stupid modern political identity buzzword. Men have been fucking men forever and it's always been straight.

>It wouldn't be gay

well, in that case..

Blurring the boundaries was a mistake.

>trap thread
>he brings in MTFs and FTMs
Jesus fucking Christ, you don't have to be on hormones to pull off being a trap. You're just moving the goalpost here.

>Blurring the boundaries was a mistake.
It''s the best thing ever.

I don't know who the hell that is, but I can assure you that a man manipulating his body to get a vagina is not something anyone should consider a human being, so off the topic.

And it's never been straight, fixed that for you apologetic closet homo.
Men were always forever fucking children until last century, and there was never any trouble with it, pedophilia is still a thing.

It's only gay if balls are touching.

Why does it always come back to 3D logic?
Go back to Sup Forums.

Be it 2D or 3D, fucking a man is gay. Fucking a trap is even more gay, because he's a little skinny faggot too.

>fucking girls is gay because girls look like traps

You probably like big tits and other disgusting things like that. Gross.

>a man manipulating his body to get a vagina is not something anyone should consider a human being
If it has 46 chromosomes, talks coherently, has reasonable intelligence and can get along with at least some members of society, it's human.

Well it's not wrong. Fucking girls is pretty gay.

even if it is gay

Reminder people that think fucking traps is gay are just insecure about their sexuality.

If it has a pebis its man
If it has vagina its female

Tell OP and yourself to stop using non-Japanese words to describe Japanese things and people will stop operating under the logic of the English word for the Japanese thing you want to talk about.

se he must say "would you have sex with an otokonoko"?

only from behind, no exceptions

Gays need to be removed from Sup Forums desu

Way too many of them browsing and posting.

Who gives a fuck if its gay or not?
If its cute I wanna fuck it

Do you even have to ask?

>the reason fucking traps is gay is because traps look like girls and fucking girls is gay

The only thing women have going for them is their external appearance, so if a man can approximate that you end up with the ideal combination with male intelligence and personality, cock, etc.

The important thing is that you enjoy yourselves.

>fucking traps isn't gay because fucking girls isn't gay

Nah, I prefer flat to small ones.
But trap is out of the question, I need the sweetness of a girl. Most I could go is futa.

I've seen this girl before.

Name?

There is nothing wrong about a little faggotry.

If you are still attracted to girls, you can fuck pretty feminine boys and boys in women clothes all you want.

Fucking gay retard.

This is a Japanese Cat(male).

As expected of gay fucks, going with 3D.
Also
>mfw multiple people were beaten to death for being gay in your town
>just this year there was one
Times like this I'm proud to be russian.

Jerking off to traps getting fucked by other men is literally homosexual.

The true philosopher's debate lies in the realm futanari.

This.

Absolutely. There would be a great deal of switching back and forth.

Both. Although left is hotter

Long story short: The main thing is to remain your appetency to women. If you still like girls you can't be homo in any way even if you fucking boys in the ass every day.

If i get to fuck a cute anime trap i would go FULL GAYMODE

Locon uses that OC character in nearly everything he does, and he does a lot.
How can a trapfag not recognize it?

Right is superior of course

Actual trannies are fucking disgusting. Absolutely. I love traps, but when hormones are used and dicks are snipped, my turtle goes back in his shell.
Fucking disgusting trannies polluting my traps.

truth

This girl blows