Frame Arms Girl

Do you like their new dollhouse?

(And: more like /fa/-girl, am I right?)

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/src/1493404879100.jpg
may.2chan.net/b/res/480089082.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stylet and Gourai a best. Gonna get them as soon as I can.

Why is she showing off her pantsu like that?

It's a bodysuit.

bodysuitsu desu

You remember to get your NIPPAS?

How else is she going to attract a prince like Gourai?

When will koto release a nippaz MSG weapon kit?

>forged by a legendary Japanese blademaster, folded etc.
Another instant-win weapon drop for Gourai.

I remember one of the GBF weapon sets having a shield that turns into rocket-powered nippers, does that count?

I was going to buy Stylet from the Nippon Yassan sales. I didn't because am an indecisive fuck and it went out of stock while I was thinking.
I regret it.
I'm retarded.

>this is how it would look if we got a good 2d animation instead of cgi
I mean, I'm not mad about the cgi models, but c'mon, this just too good.

The way I look at it is, it might not have gotten greenlit if it were all hand-drawn. I'll take questionable CGI over no animation at all. Of course what we got was pretty good, so there's a neat bonus.

Of course the magnificent Stylet is popular and if you snooze you lose.

Sty-ko's Full Boast Mode detected.

I wonder why they didn't 2D them durin SoL, then CG'ed them in battles?

I think the 3D in this series is more of a stylistic choice. All living animals are 2D while all robots are 3D.

Gourai and Jinrai vs Architect.

Architect looks real pretty.

Ao is cooking a meal, but forgets to buy an ingredient.

Is Architect actually a new-age sparkle vampire?

I'm not very fluent, but the summary on the site seems to imply that Architect just suddenly appeared on the battlefield during Jinrai and Gourai's match without physically being there, forcing them to fight her.

Just buy the Gusion Full City

Architect confirmed for new-age AI. Silly tincans and fleshbags can't compete while being limited to their physical bodies.

Behold the power of shameless product placement

Gourai's so cute. Why'd they place two of the same models next to each other?

Oh, I forgot to continue. The FAGs apparently organize a race to buy Ao the ingredient she forgot.

>dumb flight units rush off
>intelligent materia use their brains

bunny

>They fly off to buy the ingredient
>Materia just orders them off the net and gets them delivered to the house

Materia lack love and affection in their approach.
Ao will definitely appreciate the earnest efforts of the others more.

Looks like they called up the drone to act as their ride rather than ordering online. Gourai, Jinrai, and Architect are probably riding the jumbo mecha-macaron.

No, she is the Skeleton that was waiting inside them, biding her time before she attacked.

It is a threat we all must face one day.

Materia are all about love and affection.

I need more Bukiko-chan, she's really cute.

Architect a terminator?

My MSG bullpup actually arrived in the mail this morning with innocentia, jinrai indigo and some metal detail parts.

Best girl.

Non-BD announcement when?

Can't wait for question mark Ao

It's weird that Jinrai was suddenly so eager to please Ao.

One of these things is not like the others.

filesize reduced for impoverished children

>Architect's blank expression

I think it works as-is. With the FAGs always CG'd you always expect them to look one way instead of having complaints about how the battles suddenly becoming jarring to look at

>suddenly becoming jarring to look at
Sounds like a good description of the original Love Live and its dance sequences.

>hand-drawn
>clumsy CG
>back to hand-drawn

>SASUGA WATASHI!

Buy a gusion full city.

Get off the internet Stylet. You're still being grounded by /toy/.

This pair really makes the show fun to watch

That is /k/ as fuck.

>d/ak/ka

I swear this thing better show up at some point. The kit is modular as all fuck.

Huh. I never noticed the ED singers changed every episode.

>MSG Bullpup
And I was already thinking of buying it, goddammit.

>*31位/*43位 ◎ (**1,334 pt) [*,*26予約] 17/10/18 「フレームアームズ・ガール」4 Blu-ray限定プラモデルキット[アニメ版 作中キャラクター]付)

And up you go.

Jesus that's a big jump.

Is Jinrai a Jinrai?

Unlike the previous bd exclusives which were basically just recolored kitbashes with a new faceplate, Gourai kai is an actual varient with a bunch of new parts and possibly an upgraded base body. Most of those sales are just people who want it for a better gourai kit.

This episode cemented my love of the show for me as a /toy/fag

Making custom rooms/spaces for your figures is very tanoshii

Baselard VA is good.

Jinrai is my favorite, and Ao

You didn't notice it was Jinrai singing the ed last episode? I though it was pretty obvious.

Materia's fucking wrist joints are so goddamn fragile, I somehow broke her left hand clean off.

Unique!

I'm pretty sure all the FAG kits have weak joints, i've seen plenty of broken necks and shoulders

You monster

After a year of light reposing both the wrists on mine finally broke. Iirc on /toy/ a while back was a guide on upgrading parts of your FAG and one of them was to put metal pins in the wrist and hand with a magnetic ball between them as the wrist.

Its the kind of plastic they use plus the tightness of the joints. If you are going to paint or even just flat coat you NEED to sand down or mask off the pegs beforehand. I was stupid with my original gourai and both of her elbows now have crack in them when I reassembled her after painting.

It's a well known issue with the wrists from Materia onwards. The pieces are tiny and thin as fuck and wear down pretty fast.

>Magnets

why the fuck didn't I think of that! goddamn such an easy fix.

So how many FAGs has this advertisement made you all buy so far?
So far I've only bought a Materia White, but I also grabbed a Zudah to steal parts and limbs from for her too

I just want Jinrai but I'm a poorfag so far I've bought 0 (zero) FAGs

Two, Baselard and Gourai Type 10.
I'll probably buy more when I've finished painting those. Maybe a Hræsvælg, or a Stylet to keep Gourai company.

I was thinking of getting a FAG, but as I was looking at them and saw the regular FAs and felt more inclined to purchase one of them instead.

Can you use FA parts with their associated FAG? If so that probably means you could make heavily-armed FAGs or something.

None, because I bought all my fags before the anime was announced

I might want an architect, if i can even find one after next episode

So is this actually worth picking up? Busou Shinki left a bad taste in my mouth.

Depends, do you like fun toy commercials

I enjoyed build fighters if that counts.

If you can get past the blatant shilling and the 3D, then it's really cute.

>get past the blatant shilling
But that's part of the fun.

I love it too, but I can understand some people might not.

may.2chan.net/b/src/1493404879100.jpg

may.2chan.net/b/res/480089082.htm

Not really. Basically anything with 3mm pegs work between them but most of the armor parts aren't cross compatible outside of a couple of special circumstances.

I want to fuck this FAG hag.

Why are the Materia sisters so shit? They ruined the whole episode!

Stylet is a miracle of the universe!

What can I expect insofar as Architect's personality?

What did they mean by this

I ordered Hamburger Ater and Base so far. I may also end up getting Stylet at some point.

Sluts

rape