Why the fuck did you vote for Flumpf. Drumpf is such a joke. How do you feel now pol...

Why the fuck did you vote for Flumpf. Drumpf is such a joke. How do you feel now pol? This poor Mexican I mean American has to suffer cause white people are racist.

Rekt

Sounds like he should be mad at his parents for putting him in that terrible situation.

fuck off we're full

That tweets warms my heart. We need more stories like this

Nice.

shitholers OUT

He should blame his parents then

That's good.
The waiter will make Mexico great.

Wtf I love Mexicans now.

Children are not allowed to reap the benefits from their parents' criminal activity.

So what

Should've came in the legal way.

Stop voter ID laws so Putin can help Trump again in 2020!!

Why is he working as a waiter and not a engineer rocket scientist doctor cowboy astronaut?

that is awesome. it is quite sad that it took 22 years to catch and deport the illegal. I am ok with apologizing that we didn't get him out sooner so he could learn spanish growing up.

ok... explain this to me one more time? mexicans hate whitey and america cuz "muh evil white males" .... but they act like it's the death penalty to go back home and live with their own people?

Fake story because dreamers are all highly skilled with multiple degrees

he shouldnt have been in the united states to begin with. Illegals are Illegals, no ifs ands or buts

Did it for the lulz

So he's a Mexican Citizen that grew up illegally in the US and was deported because he broke the law? Why is he working as a waiter? Shouldn't his US education granted him a major advantage in Mexico? We've been told all DREAMers have multiple degrees and were rocket scientists and shit.

So he had 22 years to become a legal citizen, and didn't? Plus he couldn't even learn Spanish?

Sounds like this shithead belongs in a shithole country.

Oh you want a job directly talking to the public and barely speak the language down here in Mexico? WHEN CAN YOU START?

And to add, stop falling for this shit guys, I know, it feels good, but you're just as bad as the lefties crying over it.

and own their own businesses

ATTENTION
ALL NON WHITES WHO HAVE COME INTO THE US THE PAST 53 YEARS MUST GO BACK
ALSO ONLY PEOPLE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES CAN COME INTO THE US, JEWS NOT INCLUDED

Wow that guy must be really mad at his parents who are responsible for the situation he's in now.

why do dreamers hate their own people so much? if i was in mexico and they threatened to punish me with sending me back to the usa i would appreciate it.

This country doesnt belong to "whitey" and the same could be said to you, if you like being white so much why dont you go back to Europe were most countries are still 85 -95%+ white

I love trump,
And I hope that he loves me,
I just want to MAGA with him,
And keep America free.

who's going to send me back to europe? it sure as hell aint gonna be you or your people so pipe down son. and um .. yeah this is muh country. MAGA BABY!!!

Being illegal from kid is not going to save you.
He should thank his parents.

The sad part is most nonwhites can go back to their countries. Europeans dont want white Americans back, most dont even see you as white.
>and um .. yeah this is muh country. MAGA BABY!!!
Ok le 56%, enjoy becoming the minority real soon

>DEFERRED Action for Childhood Arrivals
>these people have had 20+ years to get their shit together and become citizens
>the USA accepts 1,000,000 each year immigrants and the majority of those come from people who already have visas
>action is no longer deferred
>people who were too lazy to get their shit together are deported
>this is treated as a bad thing

Why