Was he autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLb9EIiSyG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

They had to restrain him to keep him from starving

He is my spirit animal t b h

best love story ever told

They didn't, behind that fence is their feeding place.
He came to visit her during lunch.

mountain penguin is the best penguin

>A penguin is going to die because first waifu

Totally worth it. the love for your waifu transcends species.

He's old as fuck anyway, grandpa probably went crazy.

If I'm not mistaken, penguins are monogamous species. It means that this pengu is gonna be a wizard soon

>even animals recognize that 2D > 3D

>

BUT WHY

I wish I could love anything as much as that penguin loves his waifu

I hate that this story is being misreported now. The penguin is just across the other side because that's their feeding pen. He was later back with his waifs the same day.

Fucking humanfag degenerate

Japan was a mistake.

Can you remind me the whole story again user?

He fell in love.

We are all Grape-kun.

>kemono friend

I want to protect their love. If Grape-kun were the protagonist of a dramatic action anime on the way to the last boss to save his girl, I would be the best friend sidekick who says "leave the rest to me" and holds off the trash.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the kind of people posting in kemono friends threads

me between the shimapan shirt lady and the sign

me on the left, holding a babby

Well duh, we're all little girls here. I'm surprised you didn't notice this sooner.

>shimapan shirt
I know what you are trying to say, but god, are you retarded.

Do not bully the little girl.

Did we just uplift a species?

>we

>Steamboat Willie
Which user is that wearing an anime shirt?

>the shimapan shirt lady
Not only is that a dress, shimapan refers specifically to panties. No other object of clothing can be shimapan, it's not a fucking adjective. What the fuck is wrong with your brain?

looks like humans aren't the only species throwing away their lives for anime.

>spend entire life in zoo
>all of a sudden, place giant object inside home
>see object as threat
>as the leader of flock, keep eye on it 24/7

is this a crop of a lewd image?

He should be mascot of /can/

so what gonna happen when a other penguin falls in love too ? NTR

We are witnessing true love.

It's gonna be a SHOWDOWN!

CLEGANEBOWL CONFIREMD

GET HYPE

>this penguin is more dedicated to his waifu than I am
What a wake up call.

Looks like kemono friends had more positive impact than aikatsu

Does the Zoo have a popularity poll or anything going? would be interesting to see who their favourite friend is. Obviously there's fans mixed with non-fans though.

It'll probably be the same as every other poll, Serval/Kaban/Boss/Shoebill/Alpaca/Toki dominating the top slots while everyone forgets Campo Flicker.

>Kaban
>Boss
>Toki
I don't think any zoo has those.

You're going to the wrong zoos, then.

How are you so sure?

>not kissing during snow storm trope

>was
Curse you, for a second I thought something had happened to grape jii-san.

Aikatsu teach kids to waste money on toys. Kemono friends teach them to protect animals

yeah, by giving money to a zoo to kidnap them a hold them against their will in pokey little enclosures, never seeing the world without bars.

yay, thanks friends.

Eh...? Huh...?
Tears?
Why am I crying...?

That's weird...
is it because I got early...

>yay, thanks friends
it may be the only way to save white rhino.
It saved the crested ibis who went extinct in the wild in Japan and had to be reintroduced through Chinese help

why are they all single moms

>single moms
Their husbands are all wagecucks dying in the Nip office environment.

They're just visiting while the father is at work. You see, when a salaryman both lands his job and starts a family, he's no longer allowed to have fun. His sole duty is to pass all of his money to his family so they can enjoy themselves, all while working 10-12 hour days and slowly dying inside.

I just can't understand why Japan's birth rate is down below replacement amounts.

>Can't earn enough to give children good quality of life

i've found my animal counterpart.

Time to step up my waifu devotion.
Thanks Grape-kun!

Maybe they should make an anime about reproducing

how much longer before they have to start cleaning the penguin jizz off Hululu

They did.

Grape-kun is seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I can't stop smiling just thinking about it.

Don't go copying my pasta

t. Shinzo Abe

This reminds me of my old dog who was smart enough to recognize when a cartoon dog on TV was supposed to be a real dog, and she'd bark at it. I remember trying to figure out what the threshold was for having her think a fictional dog was a real one, and badly drawing a dog in MS Paint on my computer and then moving it around with the Move tool to simulate motion, at which point she started barking at it.

Birds are fucking smart, right? It's entirely possible Grape-kun actually understands that the thing he's looking at is supposed to be a Humboldt penguin. Obviously the legs are human but the chest speckles, the coloration, the overall shape, make Hululu look somewhat like a penguin, right?

I just wanna know what's going on in that bird's brain.

she's probably a godly idol to them.
in a million years the evolved penguins will have written religious books about this very cutout board. myths will be conjured of this.

It probably sees Hululu as a ningenmimi Humboldt penguin.

Then there's that one that keeps walking towards the mountains

;_;

Because, like in many developing countries, young people can't afford children, nor do they necessarily want them.

H..He's still going, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=FLb9EIiSyG8

Don't remind me. May he found his own Hululu.

Fuck that got spooky at the end

penguins are the second species to realize 2D>3D

Why are penguins so relatable?

>that penguin will walk through your yard someday

My god, the internet, or my writing, really needs an official sarcasm font.

ARE YOU JUST GONNA KEEP RUNNING AWAY

So what happens when the promotion ends and Hululu gets removed from the penguin exhibit?

Four greentext lines are not a pasta. Also, pastas are meant for spreading

Is it insanity to seize control of your own destiny?

They're the /ourguys/ of the animal kingdom

>hetero

gross

I'm not running.

dont penguins mate for life? does that mean that he will never get another waifu?

Shoot yourself in the head my friend.

Grape jii-san an hero's to join her.
Radicalized penguins begin attacking soft targets at zoos world-wide.

That means they're the true loyal otakus, not like the seasonal waifu having-humans.

Growing up as the only real land animals where they live, they have no natural fear of most creatures. This allows them to wander around and act like everything is just a curiosity no matter what surrounds them, even a large hunan nearby doesn't phase them. This as a result humanizes them, as there's nothing more human than just doing your own thing and treating everything around you as a harmless curiosity as you wander around. Just like humans can walk around texting on their phone not bothered by all the things going on around them, so can penguins. Any other animal would scurry off or get aggressive. Their nonchalantness makes them feel real.

He will turn his lust towards real women and make the world regret taking away his true waifu

wait, does this mean my cat sees me as a giant cat?