REPEAL THE 1965 IMMIGRATION ACT

Now is our chance to push hard for this.
It has done nothing but harm to our country and was literally built on lies from the Dem shitlibs.
They LITERALLY said we wouldn't be flooded by third worlders and lo and behold.

>this wont change racial demographics, we promise
>why are you complaining that we intentionally changed racial demographics?

i don't know how you're supposed to have a civil argument with liars

holy shit that was a bad idea. Thanks to the Beatles and all other 60 faggot worshipping bands that pushed this shit to the voting class

Wayyyy too fucking late now.

There are way too many spics and other non-whites in the government.

I don't see what the problem is. It's Neo-colonization. Maybe you should go back to where you came from if you got a problem with it.

>They LITERALLY said we wouldn't be flooded by third worlders and lo and behold.
The thing that pisses me off the most is that libshits lied to our face then, and now if we bring it up and say we don't want it, they just go
>So? What are you, a racist?
God, I hate those smug motherfuckers.
Yeah, and then they say that you're not allowed to be upset at demographic changes anyway.
>"this won't change demographics"--leftists
>50 years later
>wtf happened to the country's demographics, you said they wouldn't change?
>"stfu bigot"

Civil War 2.0 when?

bamp

Just imagine, even going back to pre 1965 standards... Europe is now half brown. There is almost no white ethnostate left.

>Europe is half brown
That isn't true.

bump

Germany is close to 45% brown in their under 18 demographics
it's all fucked beyond repair

What is the best way to get this idea into the office of the president? A petition?

Do you even realize what it would take?

We don't have the numbers and the system is setup to prevent it from being changed.

The best thing we can do is simply retreat to rural areas and make a go of it there.

What do you think the chances were that we would have a president who literally wants more northern European immigrants?

that is the absolute last resort, as long as we still have a political solution we should try to use it.
we won't have it for long mind you

We have that president now and look at the situation...

I think you need to refresh yourself about what power the president actually has.

LOL no we're not.

Last resort?

The hour is later than you think.

You want to start handling that now while property is very cheap because white flight has not started.

I simply don't see how you can think there is any hope left at all.

Hmm imagine the population size in the us was 23 million in 1850, then all these people are shipping in each year. Really massive if you think about it.

And yeah you should stop this massive import you are doing there, it wreck your country. over 10 mill a year! ffs. They won't integrate and become like you these new ones from shitholes. They will lit make your country into one instead

>dead people did bad things so you deserve to have your culture and people destroyed forever
I love how laughably stupid this argument is every time I see it.

This.
Essentially they promised it wont change racial demographics untill it was concidered taboo to complain about racial demographics.

fuck the beatles? lol the demise of the alt-right is comical

What is your malfunction fuck face?

One can like the beatles music and still see very clearly that yes they were a degenerate influence.

I like they song that goes
>All you need is fish dudududu
>All you need is fish dudududu
>All you need is fish, fish fiiiiiish
I think it's how it goes

keep the good stuff coming!

Same thing with the EU (and anywhere you find leftists)
>There wont be a army, that's just right wing fearmongering
>You oppose a push for the army? what a bigot

>There wont be a federal superstate, that's just right wing fearmongering
>You oppose the push for a federal superstate? what a bigot

>There wont be the dissolution of national borders, that's just right wing fearmongering
>There wont be a mass replacement of Europeans, thats just right wing fearmongering
>There wont be an increasing shift of political power from the national to the supernational level, thats just right wing fearmongering
This list goes on...

Lol Muslim memeflag complaining about colonialism.

I like the Beatles the same way Mark David Chapman did.

How many areas of the world did Arabs colonize?

bump. This should have many replies

I'm in. Bump.

I tweeted it to trump, we have to get rid of the box around the "jewish" though to be taken seriously

just cut off the bottom part

its good to have, just dont point it out

Why? It doesn't say he's a Jew. I mean, he is, but most people won't think twice about it, until the kikes sperg out on the news and draw their attention to it. Leave it in.

They say it's racist to forbid brown people from flooding your country, then laugh at you because you're being flooded with brown people.

As an outright aversion to a civil war: 1965 Immigration Act needs to be struck down and mass-deportations need to begin.

Well we are in the middle of colonizing Europe. North America won't be far behind.

I look forward to the civil war stateside

This. When Tom Hanks was SNL after Trump won joking that America is becoming darker I immediately stopped liking him. I’m glad his son became a coal burner and he has a nigglet as a granddaughter.
>pic is the grand daughter and it’s mother

It is not going to happen it is too late.

Also it will not at all be a civil war it will be a war between traditional Americans and the new Americans that have been occupying the place.

You have got to be kidding.

Bumping to be real.

ahahaha

It’s fucking true. His son is a wigger that even black people laugh at.

What a disgrace

*inhales*

This is easily the most important thing we can do to reform America's immigration policies.

The only thing bigger than this is getting Trump elected in the first place.

>boomers
they really fucked us

nice (((source)))

Hey dipshit, if America stopped turning other countries into shitholes this wouldn't be an issue.

Every single Caribbean and Latin American country can lay all of their problems directly at the feet of America. NAFTA, the war on drugs, cold war cia bullshit, monroe doctrine, embargoes - America fucks these countries and then complains that people want to leave.

Leave them the hell alone and the migration rates would slow down just like European migration slowed after the world wars ended.

Why do you think they killed John Lennon? he started to wake up to the fact the environmental moment is about technocracy, eugenics and killing people.

Has the RAISE ACT passed? I thought it basically reverses course from ((('65 Hart-Celler)))

It wasn't the Beatles, it was the Jews. Read into what people and organizations pushed for the 1965 H-C bill, and what arguments they were making. Jewish lies all the way through.

>Monroe doctrine
How stupid are you that you're complaining that an American anti-colonialist policy preventing European interference in South America fucked up South America?

>i don't know how you're supposed to have a civil argument with liars
You don't, you simply must kill them. Even (((they))) know it, it was the conclusion to that HuffPo article on Pilpul

Ted Kennedy had a big thing to do with it. He said the act would not change the racial composition of the USA.
I will find his grave one day and piss on it.

link?

What a paradise we could have had.

It's 40% under 5 not german. mainly other euros tho. France is the one that is far closer, infant sickle testing is in the 40%'s.

Jews will suffer no rival

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
From Braveheart to Dinduheart.

That’s female? Ffs

Did you miss the citation at the bottom?

bump

>Leave them the hell alone and the migration rates would slow down just like European migration slowed after the world wars ended.

I think most people here are for this, I know I am.
Hell, Trump probably is too

Sen. Cotton's bill effectively does, for the most part.

Is there any chance in hell of it passing?

Nice Glasshouse you Arab cunt.

It's one of Trump's conditions for DACA. There's a nonzero chance... a huge win for GOP in Nov would help.

*blocks your path*

decades too late

spend your time trying to move to europe

if only it was that easy

>poor people will ever stop wanting to live in first world countries
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Is that graph Anchorage?

Are you retarded? Its not Americans behind those things.

>current EU
>letting white people immigrate
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying if they knew they could immigrate the birthrate wouldn't go back up

They were leaving before these things. Their countries have always had a net improvement overall and they still left for the usa.

Also you can proove that those things turned them into shit holes since they were shit holes before that.

the point is they cannot
example: when the war with Ukraine was in full swing guess how many Ukrainian refugees Sweden let in.
Zero, as they were being flooded by Somalis

yAaTgKG

please don't let this die so early

Bump, I was speaking to close friends and family trying to redpoll them about this very legislation over the holidays.

bump to fight the kikes trying to slide this

>We don't have the numbers and the system is setup to prevent it from being changed.
>larpflag
Fuck off cocksucker, Trump & All American Crew got the dibs on everyone. This shit can and will be repealed and removed before Trump is reelected.
Go fuck yourself with a dreidel.

AMERICA IS NUMERO UNO, BITCH
GO FUCK YOURSELF AND SUCK YOUR SHIT

Bump.

The best way to make this happen is to meme it into reality. The "It's ok to be White" campaign must be revived with the objective being the repealing of this legislation and informing normies on the fence what is at stake. Flyers would work but humor combined with intelligent imagery is the way to make sure this has a lasting effect on social media. It must spread like a plague where people can't help but look into it, look into the political motives behind it with today's current social undoing being the end goal of this legislation. Information such as the majority of Americans ancestral heritage prior to WW2 was in fact German not Irish as many would have you believe. The connection made by anons in this thread about the promise of unchanging demographics in 1965 as a waiting ploy for today where you question the ancestry of the majority of new and current immigration gets you labeled racist and bigot. You have to kill the left and the judeo Bolshevik agenda by information exposing their cruel manipulation of perception trying to shape reality. Also be mindful that to have direct effect on someone's ideals and morals you must speak to them in person, face to face. I understand the reclusive nature of many of you here but they will win if you don't take up arms now. We are constantly at war but at the moment this is a war of information. Facts will always trump feelings, when pushed to the bring of survival people will open their mouth and gasp for air to live, only right now their suffocating from misinformation and propaganda by the (((liberal elite))) as always. Don't be afraid to speak about it with people you know, it's a pay it forward effect, it works.

Fuck off meme flag kike
Free borders for israel

You are in a middle of fucking a goat?
Can you repeat please, i couldn't hear ya

ask me how I know you looked that up on wikipedia before responding
No they weren't. Look at the numbers.

The Cold War bullshit meddling started in the 60s, and hey, that's when people started fleeing en masse from their shithole countries! In fact, the immigration rate picks up BEFORE 1965, which means it's clearly being caused by something else. When you topple country's governments, fund rebel groups and drug cartels, and generally thug your way across the continent you have to expect consequences.

It's called "blowback".
They wouldn't be NEARLY as poor if it weren't for American meddling. At worst, they'd be about as bad as latin European countries, like Italy or Spain.
America's military, America's intelligence agencies, America's businesses. But sure, it's duh joos

repeal the 14th

I can't even leave my house without being surrounded by literal hoards of Latinos yelling at each other in Spanish anywhere I go. I live in a suburban town.

This is the shit that fills me with murderous rage.
>I grew up around [flavor of the week immigrant group]. They were way smarter than most Americans and I knew one that had 6 PhDs and cured cancer.
>like, dude, have you ever BEEN to the south? They're all a bunch of meth addicts on welfare. We'd be a lot better off having more hard working foreigners with brains offset that cancerous fucking white trash! The south is the real shithole!
>I-I never advocated for the ethnic displacement of whites, you snowflakes are soooo paranoid

Liberals are such disengenuous fucking snakes. Anyone questioning limitless immigration is obviously dogwhistling for the holocaust 2.0, while they will openly advocate for soft white genocide seemingly with no self awareness or sense of irony about it all.

Friendly Bump.

Lets assume for the sake of argument you're right. So your proposed solution to American ruining the government's and infrastructure of third world countries is to siphon off their entire talent pool (i.e. triple-cucking its chances of ever not being a shithole)? That patented liberal compassion truly knows no bounds!

>Hey dipshit, if America stopped turning other countries into shitholes this wouldn't be an issue.
It's not america turning nations into shitholes, it's their own people, and NAFTA screwed over the US it didn't help the US. It's such a bad excuse for allowing mass immigration of 3rd world people.

We're not Congress or the President.

>We're not Congress or the President.
No but you could start a movement or talk about it so that it reaches your politicians. What a silly argument is that that you can't do anything because you aren't a president or politician. Look what attention black lies matter got, and it was literally based on lies and bullshit.

that's why we have to get it to their attention

bump

must spread graph

>fills me with murderous rage.
You mean autistic REEEEEing