ITT: Characters you would be best friends with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPY4KYAfReU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All males in Nichibros.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPY4KYAfReU

COOL OLD DUDES

kyon.jpg

We'd watch action movies from the 80s, discuss ways to bring justice to the world and then fight evil villains while teaching people about respect and good will.

What about when he starts wanting to fug you? Seems a bit awkward desu

But user that's the best type of friendship.

>will never hang out with Gouda and Sunakawa and be best friends with them while finding myself a qt 3.14 gf
>would be your /fitlit/ bros

Why even live?

I don't think their are any that would want to be friends with me to be honest.

Every single one of these fuckers.

Fucking Akio.

>beer
>smokes
>wives making us tea and giving us private time at night after chores are done

Oh yeah baby.

>You'll never be part of this classroom.
Just end me.

manliest fucker in animu

Best aniki ever

>tfw I self inserted into this guy hard while reading Hatsuna's arc only for the immersion to be completely ruined after he stopped being a gentleman

Damn.

paying a shit ton of money just to grab boobs 20 times is the act of a gentleman. he could grab em for free if he wanted to. also if you wanted a spineless pussy you got the generic MC for that.

But he could've had a dere Hatsuna had he taken it just a little slower. Instead she turned tsun up until the end of the series.

as if the virgin japs would want such a thing. takaya got what he wanted, that's all that matters. okamoto lynn is now writing a gender bender isekai, if you are new to his works don't expect much from him. all he can do is write incomplete shit with lots of plot holes

It hurts, Sup Forums. I want to adventure with, steal everything with, and drown in pussy with this fucker. We would tear it up.

I wanna fuck Kazuma's pussy

checked

He literally looks like me therefore we'd be terrible friends.