DRUMPF BTFO BY BASED GERMANY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGEESYfZt5A
youtu.be/ClQcUyhoxTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

I want that pic w/out the words

I want a blowjob and a cheeseburger.

yet the germans are importing anti semites by the millions. Fucking sneaky krauts. We should have left none alive

>based
>Germany
Redpill / Sage / Hide all slide threads.

>drumpf is hitler!
wow........ powerful.......

>using the holocaust yet again to tar your political enemies
im too lazy to upload the picture of that extremely disappointed looking pepe but you all know the one

I thought you got thrown in assrape camp for mentionimg hitler or anything nazi related?

I thought Stern was a jew in New York City

What's "Rassismus"?

Is that a holiday?

Fucking kraut pieces of shit we should finish what we started and go 3-0 and drop a nuke on their pathetic inferior asses and kill them off once and for all

Heil Trump

DRAAAAMPFF!!!

>Germans kill the roman salute.

This. Bump.

want to earn a cheeseburger?

user. Here is a better version. Save it and use Gimp 2.0 to get rid of the words.
>or wait and I’ll do it later this weekend. Then post it a few times. It will start showing up.

Preeeeety sure this gesture is illegal in the Caliphate...I mean...Germany

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

Lmao, the magazine is gonna get fucked so hard for this
That's what happens when you hire American leftists who don't understand their German audience

YOUR COUNTRY IS HATED EVERYWERE AMERIMUTT

enjoy ban for holocaust denial

Racism.

Is this supposed to make him look bad?

Awesome picture

oops

Much commentary.
Such depth.
Wow.

Where can I buy that magazine

Is this magazine retarded? He looks aesthetic as fuck, i'd follow him.

If Trump was really like this, the world would be a much better place. Man in the high castle indeed.

Thanks!

I WANT THAT AS A POSTER or a T SHIRT!

I like the original better.

now you can meme it though.

Hail victory \o
The shitpost ride must go on

The book was fanfiction. How can people base any form of criticism off fanfiction? How dumb are these people?

AT LEAST THEY HAVE AN ARMY
Ahahahahaha

Dictator/10, would cross Rubicon with.

So kind. They even create visuals for us.

I like it, can I buy this off Amazo

>giving money to Jews

THRIFT SHOP

>Man in the high castle
>lived in the penthouse suite palace of trump tower

It all makes sense now

Doing God's work user. Saved and loaded.

Heres my first go with it!

Do you think he might have secret tape reels of the Germans winning WW2?

Funny how the country that literally invented nazism constantly calls everyone else a nazi at every turn. Freudian projection perhaps?

>Stern

This is great! The white self haters are playing with fire and they don't even know it. (Hint: Diversity in being rubbed in the faces of many a white self hater too. They are beginning to understand what all those "evil" pro whites were saying all those decades ago.)

Noice. You could exploit the roman vibe too.
Roman toga.
Roman salute.
Needs roman troops. Grognards.

that sounds like something drumpf would say

The 2 last year are a cold shower for many. While sjw are unredeemable, a lot of leftists ( not really leftist but hooked by muh feefee) told me :
>what will happened ? Everything is going downhill. What future have we ?
>people like me will rise and try.
>Wut kind of people user ?
>Fascists
They were not even shocked. I explained, without sperging like a retard, and, while my colleagues did not vocally agreed, i knew that i had made a dent in the wall. Keep up the good work anons. It could work.

God bless America

youtube.com/watch?v=xGEESYfZt5A

Ethno-mutt larping as Nazis, who despised them and fought for the Germanic people

Actual germans call them nazis now.

A bit edgy but...i like it.

Nazis never hated white nations. They made edgy comments but it was not translated in acts. In france, people were treated well by the germans, leading many men to join the reich, from left and right. Once the allied arrived, they were shocked by their brutality and poor manners, and the fact that the so-calked liberators carpet bombed our cities to dust. Many countries have the same tale memeflag.

why are germans so obsessed with american politcs

I see the Krauts are starting to get jealous...maybe if you stopped cucking yourselves and didn't fear returning to your prior glory you'd have a Trump too. Til then just beta Krauts.... youtu.be/ClQcUyhoxTg

Because any baded german knows that the US are the main HQ of globalists. If it can be taken over, it will be a great victory. Maybe the tipping point of this silent war against our people.

Pax Americana, USA does and the rest of the world follows. Germany has been an occupied country for the last 70 years too.
American """Culture""" is also seeping it's way into everywhere like a cancer, so it's hard not to notice

>not in that order

I know about the influence america has on the world, literally 90% of the media we consume here is from there.
But i've never seen any European/South american country be that obsessed with Trump. Here it's like "oh trump said X, really bad, now let's see how's the weather for tomorrow".

I have to thank the liberal media for giving us quality Trump memes

Did some modifications

I am stealing this.

Looks great

How do I order a poster size print?

This is a promising meme. Bump for curiosity.

Tha's got some ball as them nazis

Nicely done

Why dont you join in making them? The memes arent going to make themselves...

What board do you think this is?

Trump will send the niggers to an auschwitz style Kazettationcamp ( "Beerkenow supermax alpha" )

This is so pathetic and hilarious on so many levels. How can people not see the (((elite))) going after Trump on even the most minor of things? People act like he just murdered someone, yet actual regimes that murder opposition they are quiet about. Can you retard liberals really not see what is happening?

SEINALD KAMPFINGTON

Germany. Once again showing its cuck level. They are Sweden tier by now. Germany, never again.

Howard Stern has a magazine?

Stole

haha nice

>memeflag

Explain Poland.