Raildex

Junko-chan is truly the purest girl in the series.

Nope.

She doesn't get dirty jokes at all.

Manga is garbage from what I've seen of it

I want to fuck Junko-chan!

I want to date with Junko-chan!

Below the age of 13 is not counted.

Based #6 playing 4D chess here

Aogami will give her the BGC one day.

Why js06 had to BEEP that translation??

Is this official?
It doesn't look like it, but I can't really tell.
If yes, how does it play out?

its from new manga user

Because this is christian anime forum.

Ironically I'm gonna miss him

I see.
So how does it play out? Actual yuri, or just more teasing like usual, with the series.

Doesn't really answer the question.

How about you read it yourself

Too much effort. In the time you spent being obtuse and refusing to answer you could have answered it already.

Really, you're just trying too hard.

The BEEP was censored right from the beginning in Japanese.

Who let retards like you into Sup Forums

You can EASILY trick her into sex.

Raildex Sup Forums Meme Magic came true! This isn't the first time.

We don't really spoon feed here, so read it yourself. Google search exists for a reason.

>DEDsaka
>OthiDED
>InDED
Soon.

You sure have free time coming to this thread.

Jesus, never see that RAW page
fugging lewd Kamachi, replace that BEEEEEP with FUCK_HER

I mean, you have yet to type correctly in a single one of your posts, can't really go around calling people retarded.
And you're just mad I called you out on being stupid and obtuse, so now you're getting upset and belligerent.
Odds are you're the type of retard who will endlessly derail a thread until you get the last word because you think that means you "win" or something.

That's not spoon feeding. Again, stop trying so hard to fit in, it's really sad. Also, there is no google search result that will answer my question. I already looked before asking.

DON'T
SHE IS PURE
P U R E

It's funny how you'll do everything but just answer the question. It's also funny how only people in this thread act like this. I just check the next thread over in the catalog for someone asking a question. Just straight answers, no one being belligerent and obtuse.

Pure Sex

It's in usual place where you read manga if you're not retard

>My name is Kakine Teitoku, and I hate every single one of you.

>that broken English
>calling people retards
How funny. Dude, just stop. Let it go. Move on with your life. You're a newfag who's trying way too hard to fit in.
It's not worth the effort to go bother reading when all I care about is the answer to a single question. And yeah, people asking questions like that in threads is pretty normal. You're the only one freaking out.

Oh, you so cute...
Come here, Boyã

You can check out at Batoto where the latest translation of Raildex manga is all there.

You have downs.

lmao MAD as fuck

The girl who is in love with Junko gets a heart attack because of her cute reaction and falls from the roof.

>lmao
Not even that user, but fuck off.

I don't get it. I trying to help here if googling is troublesome for you.

>Newfag keep using fit-in word
Oh the irony

>lmao
Now I know you're just trying to make yourself look bad.
And you also have genuine autism. As in, you can't read social cues, so you just delude yourself into thinking anyone who says something you don't like is mad. That way you can try and feel better about yourself.

She then dies (actually a coma) and becomes the titular Astral Buddy, her esper power.

Trust me on this one.

lmao you think i will read that wall of text insult? dumbass

Yuri saving Raildex. Again.

>I don't get it.
Yeah, that's the point, you're really stupid and don't understand simple things.
It's not hard to find the manga, that's not what this is about.

>I said the word irony so i win!
No, you really don't. And yes, you are new. Because you think asking questions about a series is trying to be "spoon fed".

>Not even that user
I really love this meme, dumb newfag

I am dense so don't mind me.

Funny, you actually spend effort keep replying this post

>about 70 words
>wall of text
>spamming lmao
It's funny, because you are genuinely autistic. You think a very small amount of writing is a "wall of text", you don't understand what insults are, you refuse to read, and you laugh at things inappropriately.

Like I said, you're a retard you'll spam the thread until you can have the last word, because you are insane.

Where are my Hokaze lewds?

Yeah, the point is to teach you that you're a retard, so you'll humble yourself and thus not shit up threads in the future.
Like a normal person with a function brain I can think past what is directly in front of my face.

I only see two sides of anons fighting. I haven't seen a fight for quite a long time in Raildex tread.

>Autistic
Oh the irony

Soon, my man of culture.

S O O N

>the point is to teach you that you're a retard
Oh come on, keep going newfag, you're really hilarious

DELETE THIS

All things pure must be defiled.

user to Raildex user, Who the fuck are that user ? some retarded thread?

Really, what is wrong with you? Do you honestly think getting the last word means you win? You literally reply with nothing just for the sake of replying. You don't actually address anything that's said to you (which makes you text book autistic), and just refuse let anything go.

Really, do you see anyone else at all acting like you?
What's actually hilarious is that you are trying to imply that I'm autistic, yet I read social cues so well that I predicted exactly how you would act from your second post.

You're welcome.

Your broken English is so fucking obvious, ahaha.
You're samefagging tons of replies because you are just enraged by the fact someone is smarter than you. Again, you are the only person who freaks out over simple questions. Look at other threads, right now, go find anyone else at all who acts like you.

I still can't believe this started because some retard got legitimately mad someone else asked a question.

She wasn't that assertive when confronting Kietz.

the guy is just asking if it's the usual baiting.
considering how much of that there is those days it's only expected to be cautious with reading something just for that

Should ignore it after he write too much effort

Why do you even post on an English board when you don't understand English?

It's no wonder you think 70 words is a "wall of text". I'm sure reading more than five words in a row is challenge for you.

Oh he still here

You need something better to do with your life.
Try actually studying your English.
You literally can't go 4 words without making a typo.

>Getting baited after someone literally says that reading a single manga chapter is too much effort

Puffy cheek

I want to be trained by pigtails.

One of the best way to ignore cancer comment is to ignore them.

You're not baiting anyone. Unless you think you're acting stupid to bait people into calling you stupid. Which would be pretty dumb.

Why are you so obsessed with trying to get the last word? I called this is exactly how you would act from your second post. Look >Odds are you're the type of retard who will endlessly derail a thread until you get the last word because you think that means you "win" or something.
It is EXACTLY what you are doing. And you have no shame at all that you are so stupid and predictable.

Funny story

You're the cancer here, ESL spammer.
You derail threads because you're mad someone asked a question. This is literally something that no one but you does.

user, don't get triggered. You just ignore the person.

>even nearly 60 pages of Junko's debut manga it still ain't enough
I want new chapter soon.

It's like I'm on Madoka thread or /ghost/ yet again.

I just entered the thread and quickly skimmed through it and all I see is you getting mad as some random fucking retard

>mfw this thread
(you)

KamiKuro!!

So now that Kuroko has been eclipsed by a superior girl, is Kamikuro ded?

>triggered
Why do you insist on typing like you are straight out of tumblr?
And no one is getting "triggered". Ignoring it just means he'll act like that next time he gets mad and will never learn anything.

Oh, so someone new shows up, and they also can't type correctly and are painfully ESL, making a typo nearly every 4 words? What a strange coincidence.

:^)

I guess this is why people say to avoid Raildex threads. The posters in them are inhumanly stupid.

>no one is getting "triggered".

(You)

>Madoka
Could it be THAT?

You still replying only proves it.

Ignore him, post Junko

There's only so much Junko art to go around.

>triggered
>(you)
It's like you enjoy showing how new you are.
And tell me, why are you not "triggered" for freaking out about someone asking a question. You have derailed this thread for almost 70 straight posts now because you can't stand someone asking a question.

Let's see if you can make your brain function long enough to make post that's more than a few words.

Nice try mobileposter.