i.imgur.com/ibjx2f2.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=yamato_damashi chibi
i.imgur.com/qxUWABA.jpg
imgur.com/a/d2I7V
imgur.com/a/27g2g
imgur.com/a/Llca8
imgur.com/a/fGQLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting anything cute with Tharja, or anything with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Maybe waving a banner around in support of her.

Or anything with/of our daughterus.
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Requesting Cyan:

-drinking strawberry milk
-pomfing on the bed
-with this hairstyle in a sundress, or a crop top with denim shorts while eating an ice pop in the heat. With a tan/tanlines too (i.imgur.com/VQV3har.png)
-in a egyptian style outfit with jewlery adorning her tail, eating grapes too would be nice (i.imgur.com/goA8cXj.png)
-something like this sequence, or a full version of the bottom left part (i.imgur.com/mjur0UW.jpg)
-in this very suggestive outfit, with the magic rune over her forehead (i.imgur.com/kTqCBNy.png)
-hiding her body with a big translucent sakura petal (or she's small). How translucent is up to you

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

Requesting Rias wearing a high cut leg leotard imgur.com/a/k4WpW

Or dressed as a cute magical girl. Something cute with frills would be ideal.

Or something like this Ai Kizuna image imgur.com/a/TOisM

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day.

I would like to request Mai Natsume looking down at and feeling her butt with her hands as if worried that she might have gained weight. Something similar to:
i.imgur.com/4TDMQ4r.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai untying her string bikini. E.g.:
i.imgur.com/i2fDFrW.jpg
Bikini references: i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- A POV of her in this pose i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png (Her hair being pushed out of her face so the viewer can see her eyes).
- Her working out in an exercise appropriate outfit (tanktop, sweatpants or spats, etc.)
- Her wearing a cute spring-time outfit.
- Her wrapped up in a quilt or blanket.
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.
- Anything else happy or cute would be great!

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir basking in the sun, or:
-as a knight in shining armor who must rescue a distressed user/SI
-taking a cat-nap
-playing volleyball
or
Joint Requesting with Natsumoe
-Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
-Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

If none does not tickle your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated. Lewd is discouraged, but still acceptable.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Maka. It's my birthday Sunday so I'm requesting anything cute and birthday related. Maybe Maka hard at work baking a birthday cake with some frosting on her nose or just presenting one. Although, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind! Anything cute would make for an awesome birthday. Much appreciated!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing either Scathach's (i.imgur.com/13Ze6hQ.png) or Carmilla's (i.imgur.com/7rMZLgN.jpg) swimsuit from Fate/Grand Order
-Playing with a Game Boy Advance SP
-Or wearing this crop top and demin shorts outfit (i.imgur.com/Gxc3tb5.jpg) coolong down from the heat
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

What can I say, I love Miia. She completes me.

She is like the (youtube.com/watch?v=o4qaAKfIAQM)
to my (youtube.com/watch?v=o0UlGDsH2R4)
You know what I mean?

So requesting that with my darling Miia. Anything cute like that would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great week!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari (from the ARIA series) wearing one of those nice outfits the princesses wear in Mario Kart (top reference!).
If you want too, it would be nice if you could design a Kart (or motorcycle) based on a Gondola! imgur.com/a/RRwCV

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Dear Drawfriends,

My dearest wife's birthday is coming up on May the 3rd. I'd love to see her get a bike of flowers as present, but any other cute birthday present would be greatly appreciated! imgur.com/a/03GuZ

Additional references (her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks) are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much! I wish all of you a wonderful weekend.

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Thanks in advance.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

•Wearing this files.catbox.moe/ubegtc.jpg

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting my dear Anna as a cheerleader or a Rugby player.

Another idea is her wearing the Commander from Nier: Automata's outfit here: i.imgur.com/GwZ3YED.jpg .

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Mint holding a giant plush bird like this, just with the plush being larger than she is by a good bit, and with her ears waving with excitement: i.imgur.com/ZmCnP1c.jpg

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is cool too, I'm just always happy to see her happy, smiling face. Thank you very much and have a wonderful weekend!

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, in his count uniform (red one) with a confident or slightly smug smile. imgur.com/a/LDXDD

Something else cool or cute of him would be great too. Have fun!

Anons, the WWD is evil!

Requesting my Kobori soaking in the sun in one of her many swimsuits.
imgur.com/a/evG6K

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Requesting Hibiki holding her hair back to show her forehead.

Requesting Hisui in a naked apron.

Hello, requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka.

-Looking at the sky from a balcony
-Pushing his hair back with his hand
-Something cute with my SI: imgur.com/vIXLl5d

Anything else cool or cute with him is always welcome. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting my sweet angel Celica A Mercury.

I'd really like to see something of her in her pajamas, like her laying in bed taking a little girl nap.
If you wanted to draw something a little kinkier, maybe her presenting herself in her pajamas?
These are her pajamas (imgur.com/a/2kt05) but you could give your your own design too if you want!

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting my lovely Inori either having a ring put on her finger in POV or her lying in bed with the ring on her hand also in POV.

For reference:
imgur.com/bYxP7x6
imgur.com/gipMmvN

Alternatively, something else cute or lovely in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Hi again, WWD. I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka, whether cute, smug, lewd, or a combination of those.

If you'd prefer something more specific though, I'd like to request her doing the One Finger Selfie Challenge, but "accidentally" failing to cover one of the two spots.

Or for something less naughty, writing something with her quill.

Anything else, of course, would be just as wonderful.
This is her personal BGM, in case it offers inspiration: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Thank you in advance, to anyone who decides to take this into consideration.

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-wearing a dark blue school swimsuit a bit small for her to the point of looking like an highleg while performing a side kick and giving a wink towards the viewer.
-in her pajamas with her hair loose, sleeping on top of her bed while lying on her back. More pictures of Mai in her sleepwear: imgur.com/5K7we32 -skipping rope in her PE or other comfortable training clothes
-as an idol. Maybe making a pose or singing. Possible options for clothing: imgur.com/9pbrT4I

Anything cute, cutelewd or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

From my point of view it's the general that's evil!

Requesting Inori wearing overalls i.imgur.com/FWRRXC3.jpg, maybe while working in the garden or on a farm (country girl type stuff).
Wearing a schoolgirl outfit like this i.imgur.com/He3Amop.png
Or in this lingerie set and pose i.imgur.com/YMY829Y.jpg

Anything else cute/cutelewd is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Rika
-In a cute swimsuit at the beach, with a tan.
-Any kind of POV interaction with hearts in her eyes
-Wearing this armor imgur.com/a/sZAak or really any kind of east/western armor
-Blushing and asking to be lifted up like a princess
-Challenging the armies of heaven lead by Metatron in true SMT fashion, fighting against divine destiny
Or anything cute, sexy, or cool

It's mine and Kagura's 5th anniversary this Sunday, so I'd like to request her with a baby bump please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Tsubasa wearing animal pajamas.

If not possible, anything beautiful is fine.

Tsubasa's clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png

THEN YOU ARE LOST

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit deeply immersed in a soap opera or film i.imgur.com/wX88wfa.jpg

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:

-Flustered from me whispering confessions of love into her ear
-Relaxing on a warm day in something like this i.imgur.com/mwpQD6N.jpg
-Acting smug as she's caught my attention wearing this outfit i.imgur.com/JgMBzjB.jpg
-Hugging a large pillow akin to this i.imgur.com/bvP7vNx.jpg

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Hey, did you check your Tumblr?

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka dressed up in a highleg leotard.

Or the uniform in Akashic Records: imgur.com/a/BzEsS

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally ice skating, but anything else nice is fine too.

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata and with a small arsenal of guns instead of swords too. As a gun-totting bunny girl too.

With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

CHINESE MOOOOOOOOOT

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally ice skating, but anything else nice is fine too.

I would like to request Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any interesting things in mind then I would like to see them.

--Sunbathing at the beach
--Wearing a sundress and cool sunglesses
Doing a handstand with a smug face, arms crossed and her horns stuck in the ground while using her tail as a balance

Draw your own waifu threads are better. Rori approves

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Which design for Anzu do you like better?
strawpoll.me/12842692

Specifics:
- Looking herself over in a full length mirror being self conscious about something.
- distraught over a decision with a shoulder angel and devil version making their cases.
- having tripped and spilled the contents of her shopping bags.
- on a dance platform wearing a bodycon outfit while imitating early 1990s Juliana's dancers. Refs: imgur.com/a/ujJxR
- keeping multiple hula hoops/hoop accessories in motion.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to request her wearing the school uniform from Love Live, and no headphones, please.
Ref: imgur.com/a/dP7xI

Or unbuttoned/unzipped shorts:
imgur.com/a/yTbL5

Or wearing gym clothes.

Anything else cute is also fine!

Please and thanks!

I'm genuinely sorry for not thanking you last weekend. I just couldn't be happy back then. I was in a really bad mood. I just wanted to say something and get out. I don't know if it matters anymore but I want to tell you that I really really liked the delivery, I think it is über lovely, I like just as much as the previous drawings you made of her. You have such a comfy style, and I absolutely love it. You really helped me cheer up, even if I couldn't say it. Thank you! And sorry!

Requesting Popura in one of those classic school gym clothes with the t-shirt+bloomers or draw her 5 year old-self doing something adorable.

Any other drawings are welcomed.

Requesting Shion enjoying a Popsicle and/or her wearing Heles swimsuit from Granblue Fantansy
Swimsuit ref: imgur.com/a/YJTYd
Requesting a joint request involving Watashi(i.imgur.com/oyMZ98J.jpg) as a teacher, teaching a class with Shion as a student or showing Shion how to do a problem.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance
Thanks a lot user for drawing my beloved dressed as Martha, shes look super cute especially with the blush, the colors look very nice i love her smile. The outfit looks both very cute and sexy on her. Sony for the super late thank you.

Im scared lolyfag and kirinofag will show up to ruin everything again.

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything is fine, but not super lewd.

-Wearing some casual clothing, since almost everything I have is her in her uniform.
-A POV shot, or just on a date with user
-In pajamas, ready for bed or looking dishevelled after waking up
-Reading a book cuddled up to user, who might be playing a game or something
-Jojo pose
-As always, a catgirl is also great

They only ruin it if you respond.

Requesting Fuuka dressed as Haru megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Haru_Okumura or Futaba megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Futaba_Sakura from Persona 5, or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii

- Requesting akihisa trying to desperately look cool while his summoned being is giving the viewer a ring.
Summoned being ref: imgur.com/a/IRG75

- Taking a selfie of himself for user. Can be lewd or not.

- Wearing the virgin killer sweater incorrectly like as a cape for example. Or just being confused as to how you are supposed to wear it.
imgur.com/a/pWOxc

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting my dear either:

-Handing the viewer a gift
-Acting tsundere, assertive, or embarrassed
-Lying on the bed in a nightgown or virgin killer sweater, hugging a pillow

Anything cutelewd of her would be nice. Thanks.

I would like to request Sakuya sleeping peacefully in a nice fluffy bed with ruffled up sheets. Cuddling with me would be preferable.
Reference/suggestions: imgur.com/a/b7LAZ
Self-insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Cjlvz

As always anything showing off her cute side or cool calm demeanor is always lovely and appreciated.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them and makes sure to do something fun. Make a memory. Stay safe and thanks if you consider drawing her. Take it easy.

Requesting my Sawyer being smug, like this:
i.imgur.com/JEgd0eq.png

Or put her in a cat-ear sweater like seen here (color of your choice, motif/print isn't needed):
i.imgur.com/AOJxUGS.jpg

You could even combine the two if you wanted.

I'm fine with just about anything else cute, cool, nice, or lewd (just ask first, but I have plenty of ideas on my own).
I also love stylization such as seen in Panty & Stocking or Nichijou. If nothing else, a plain chibi image is always cute.

Have a good weekend!

Further references:i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting anything tasteful and not untoward.
Spring times are upon us, 'tis the season for lighter dress, flowers, nature and sunshine! And any of that would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for more specific ideas? Here's a short collection imgur.com/a/7ZSJs + refs for some of the below:
- With her hair down, an alternate long hairstyle, or in casual, spring/summer focused atmosphere. See album.
- Cosplaying feMC Shiki, from Digimon: Next Order or her classmate who is also named Himari.
- In a cool, energetic pose or style. Mid-battle is cool too.

For more albums/suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting Vignette Tsukinose April wearing any one of the following demon-like-designed hoodie:
Suou Arisa from Soukoku no Arterial vn. Reference : imgur.com/a/KDdxt
Nico from Love Live like in this pic : imgur.com/a/qim1A
(You can also modify their costume a bit to your liking, if you find it hard to re-draw the costume)

OR Vigne in sports wear of your choice (gym uniform/bloomers/tanktops/jersey/sports uniform)

OR Vigne cosplaying as any one of PPP idol members from Kemono Friends. Reference: imgur.com/a/1k8lv

OR Vigne in any swimsuit of your choice doing beach things. Keep the lewdness in reasonable level, if that is your thing.

OR if none of these strikes your fancy, anything with Vigne in it is totally fine as well, and highly appreciated.

Kindly requesting pov of Colette happily holding a very-slightly tan hand up to her cheek, or preparing for a kiss.
Alternatively, teasing with her skirt.

Good morning.

Requesting Barnaby.
Anything as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Neptune or Purple Heart posing with any of her swords like this: imgur.com/a/yenJt
-Or her seductively like this: i.imgur.com/2PDFGKC.png but instead of a present she’s holding a game called “Neptune’s super lewd adventure with user”, and Nepu saying “Hey, wanna play with me again?~

Hello! Anyone interested in art trading? Draw my husbando and I'll draw your waifu.

Myriad of love
Expanding my heart, body, soul
Pledged to my sole King

watercolors

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a cute, short dress like any of these:

u.nya.is/bmhvym.png
u.nya.is/zqwuua.png
u.nya.is/dckoan.jpg

Or Ai wearing a bikini and suggestively pulling on the straps like this:

u.nya.is/bzrsai.jpg
u.nya.is/ulenzu.jpg
u.nya.is/dywmwm.png

I'd also like to see Ai as a sexy cowgirl

u.nya.is/gqbnaz.jpg

Also requesting my SI serenading Ai (maybe while she looks out from a balcony):
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
SI ref: u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png

Of course anything is appreciated, even lewd, thank you.

H-HAYAI! Good work

Requesting Astolfo with his hair unbraided and all messy whilst looking seductively at the viewer.

Anything with his hair down is fine too aslong as its appropriate.

For something a little tough, a POV lap sitting with Astolfo.

Please and thanks!

Lovely! Love the color choice.

Very splendid work! Please keep doing your best, you drawfags are the life of these threads. Please don't ever leave us!

Requesting Natsuki as an onee-san/christmas cake, maybe with slightly longer hair or something.

If that's not too interesting:
- wearing either of these outfits imgur.com/a/RU4Xm

Or just anything cute or cutelewd would be nice.

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:

*smiling
*trying to motivate me to stay focused on work
*in this outfit: ( i.imgur.com/fbraoGw.jpg )

Anything cute/cat-related would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa .

Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend!

Hello everyone! Requesting my love Tamaki wearing a large t-shirt like this ( danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2694838 ) with a GJ-Bu logo ( imgur.com/a/bhg5y ) on it and holding out a peace sign to celebrate the release of Volume 2 of the new manga series, please!

Full reference here: imgur.com/a/zkl9a

As always anything cute of her would be great, but absolutely NO lewds please! For instance, I would be greatly disappointed if anyone were to draw her wearing only thighhighs or experiencing a wardrobe malfunction, such as an otherwise innocent sundress getting blown up in the wind, or an accidental view down the top of a top that's just a bit too large for example.

What's happening in the threads? Haven't been here in a while.

Requesting my love Yuu as some sort of cosmic entity holding up a miniature sun, or a chibi Yuu laying in a laundry basket full of fresh warm laundry.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• doing Akira's famous bike slide, somehow parodying the movie poster or just wearing Kaneda's jacket
imgur.com/a/UfSci
• cosplaying Bayonetta, either version Semi-related - Cereza's voiced by Sawashiro
imgur.com/a/1Y1gW
• wearing the Gekkoukan uniform from Persona 3 with Stone Free as her Persona, feel free to draw her holding an Evoker, too
imgur.com/a/UUDiU

As always, anything cute would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face. Have a nice day.

The fuck kind of comment is this? This some new kind of shitposting?

Was "that's it" getting too old?

Waiting for THAT request, god speed good requester

Requesting Stocking wearing Mount Lady's outfit and with heart eyes, holding blushing user similar to the reference pic please.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke wearing one of these St. Louis Blues Jersey's imgur.com/a/cXQwl

Alternatively:
-Cosplaying in a Federation or Zeon Uniform. Optionally, interacting with a Zaku of your choice or a RGM-79 GM via life size or building/playing with gunpla. References imgur.com/a/639Xa
-A redraw of this: i.imgur.com/FFQL5Mu.jpg

Or a joint request with Chiaki beating Kyousuke at video games or the two of them selling a retro game they made at a comiket booth. Inspiration: imgur.com/a/1120U

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif

As long as he's happy, cute, and nonlewd anything else is fine. Thank you for considering and remember to have fun drawing.

Waiting for Cakefriend to notice my request

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly dressed as Makoto Niijima from Persona 5 (i.imgur.com/e3MiBlI.jpg), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

If you only want him to draw your request then I'll put everyone in this thread so far into my blacklist so I don't have to draw for you

Requesting Yuuko in a competition swimsuit.

Or in Chris's casual outfit from Symphogear G: i.imgur.com/ibjx2f2.png

Or dressed like a delinquent.

Or in this style danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=yamato_damashi chibi

>tfw I have a final in 3 hours

Requesting an OL Rin, chastising user's work or telling him to come into her office.

Except that post suggests none of that. Can you please stop shitposting?

Requesting my dear Ion waking up with messy hair, napping under a tree, or eating orange wedges in light, casual clothes. Anything is ok, too. Have a good weekend!

If you can have favouritism with artists I'll have favouritism with requester's!

Drawfags continue to leave or kill themselves while the number of requesters never ceaces to decrease.

We should rename the WWD to the WWR (Weekend Waifu Requestthread).

Go ahead, nobody cares.

This one fits perfectly with an idea that I wanted to draw for a time now. Do you have any preference on the clothing? If not I'll just go with something simple

List of drawfags favorite requesters? Hard mode they can't follow you on social media or talk to you outside these threads.

You act like that's never been a thing here. Of course drawfags have favorites.

>decrease
I meant increase.

Requesting sweaty unwashed Risty in bike shorts or a gym uniform.

Or something like this with her: i.imgur.com/qxUWABA.jpg

Or her in a cow-print bikini.

Or her with damaged armor trying not to look embarrassed: imgur.com/a/d2I7V

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

My favorite requester is gone, sadness.

I should really get around to drawing my favorite again. It's been far too long.

Sounds awful to draw the same girl over and over and over again.

Can we just let these threads die already?

>Kill themselves
Has this happened?

Requesting Takane in this uniform:
imgur.com/a/Llca8

Or like these:
imgur.com/a/fGQLY

Rori didn't seem to mind

Who?