JoJo Thread

This is Pucci, what do you think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00iyXS-PoW0
megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Digital_Devil_Story:_Megami_Tensei
bato.to/reader#d64d13bb9483338a
bato.to/reader#7ef1fbdb3a82cd41
bato.to/reader#7084fc46e192f4b4
bato.to/reader#17016946ada776ca
bato.to/reader#176ac134f2e5065e
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
hiwamatanoboru.com/
twitter.com/Kewl0210/status/857819057705320448
66.147.244.173/~hiwamata/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a good friend

Part 6 is the worst part only because of its ending

All the supporting cast was dry as fuck too.

This, I like part 6 but only for jolyne, foo and Pucci. Ermes was an utter waste.

I only kept reading it for Weather's story and to see Made in Heaven.

What part/series/whatever do i start watching if i want to go chronogically with the series?

Part 1, Phantom Blood.

On batoto just search JoJo, they've labelled each part correctly. It's just part 1 you start on and part 8 you catch up to.

This is my daughter, what do you think of her?
youtube.com/watch?v=00iyXS-PoW0

FF was cool, at least

Everyday until you like it.

Part 6's ending was great

Also anyone else hoping for a JoJo fighting game made by Arc System Works

That's a boy, stupid.

Anasui is bomb tho.

>Always SMT/Persona was a jojo reference
>It predates jojo by a year.

Take a minute to think about what you just said before posting again.

megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Digital_Devil_Story:_Megami_Tensei
>Megami Tensei: 1986
>JoJo: 1987
Yeah no.

I think you should take that user's advice.

I don't think I should.

You've clearly never played SMT or even looked at what it's about

In SMT originally the demons are party members, nothing like stands at all - multiple summons from a small computer that fight alongside the mc then return there after the battle is over.

It was only in SMT:If from 94 that we first got something similar to Stands (specific "Guardian Spirits" attached to the main character giving abilities and stat boosts) and then Persona went on and made that the game's main mechanic two years later, with the actual playable characters being humans that then summon Persona for special abilities. It's obvious the Persona idea itself was inspired by Jojo's stands.

I don't understand how you think SMT is a jojo reference. shouldn't be just Persona? which came yeats after Stardust Crusaders?

Not him but does it count if I named one of my KMT/ then SMT1 characters after a jojo character?
God I wish whoever thought the Cathedral in SMT1 was a good idea steps on lego for the rest of his life.

Was there ever a consensus on there being 1 tree but Araki is inconsistent or two trees?
I kinda thought about my 4am theory from a couple weeks back and I'm still in the two trees bucket.
My general theory is that the tree was split in the earthquake. Jesus/Johnny whatever was split with it.

>Fusion Pine
> The "body"
>Fuses things physically like the fruits and Gappy
>Trying to fuse back with it's other half.
>This is why it doesn't seem to affect Stands that much (S&W is only a little different from Josefumi's S&W)

>Shrine Pine
>The "Spirit"
>Is protecting something
>Is probably angry/bitter so started the curse off
>Need some sort of body/power to keep it going because it lost it's body, hence having to give up a person.

I kinda feel there has to be two trees since duality comes up a lot in JJL

So how is the KC vs Metallica fight gonna be animated without being censored to oblivion

What did you name them?

They should just skip it.

>Vol.54 Ch.509: White Album - Part 1 (Official Color Scans)
bato.to/reader#d64d13bb9483338a

>Vol.54 Ch.510: White Album - Part 2 (Official Color Scans)
bato.to/reader#7ef1fbdb3a82cd41

>Vol.54 Ch.511: White Album - Part 3 (Official Color Scans)
bato.to/reader#7084fc46e192f4b4

>Vol.54 Ch.512: White Album - Part 4 (Official Color Scans)
bato.to/reader#17016946ada776ca

Vol.54 Ch.513: White Album - Part 5 (Official Color Scans)
bato.to/reader#176ac134f2e5065e

Speaking of SMT this guy here kind of reminded me of Pucci in terms of design. He's even got a star on his forehead. He predates Pucci though.

where are the translations for the last 2 volumes?

I am dying here

>tfw user will die before reading a good translation of Silver Kino Requiem because JJCA only puts effort in this piddly colored scans shit

I had Gappy/Yasuho for my KMT play through. But that's because I just asked a skype group for names.
Ciocco(lata) was my law hero in SMT1. Kinda backfired though in the end because I ended up Chaos since I'd never done that route before, so I'm rectifying that.

It will be.
Gotta rack in those BD bucks.
They seemed pretty lax with Josuke being impaled during the house fight so hopefully it wouldn't be too bad.

Dead ?

The laws are weirdly specific, I think it's specifically blood they don't like considering we saw Kira carrying a disembodied hand around but the stump was just blackened. Still annoying for Metallica but some decent direction can make it cool, or just make the blood black.

Pucci is pure

As pure as swamps of Florida.

Name a stand and someone else has to come up with it's ability. I'll start.

California Love

Die incest report.

Delet

OBLIGATORY PILLAR MEN APPRECIATION POST

>>youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Speaking of Pillar Men, how many of you like Enlightened Kars' theme more than Awaken?

They already follow a chronological order.

1993 OVA, then 2000 OVA and then 2012 anime.

Is there a grounded "right way" to draw Star Platinum?

Say something nice about Giorno!

He'd make both his daddies proud.

Piece of shit who kills better boys.

The husbando

i like GIO, he's cool

Other user might be right about better boys, but without Gio, I would of never gotten so much fap material.

Kino Aureo

Giorny makes me horny

Name a stand that's cuter than Heaven's Door

Manhatan Transfer

isn't Sex Pistols just a strictly worse version of The Emperor?
cuteness aside

Talking Head isn't very cute at all!

It uses real bullets which means it's probably more powerful

>Emperor
A gun with infinite bullets that can be controlled by the user

>Sex Pistols
Six little imps that Mista chooses to use in tandem with his gun which is not a stand

I can understand the rationale, but memes aside these stands really aren't similar at all.

>this guy has a freezing stand
>quick let's throw ourselves into the river
what did giorno mean by this?

Is there any stand other than Horus and White Album strong enough to defeat the Thunder Cross Split Attack?

I got an erection

hiwamatanoboru.com/

Are they done?

No
>twitter.com/Kewl0210/status/857819057705320448
>66.147.244.173/~hiwamata/

>Hi, we had issues with the previous website host and needed to transfer to a new one. Unfortunately that means a lot of visual stuff was lost, so I’ll need to set that up again. I’ll need to reupload images and that sort of thing. I didn’t have backups of everything (Everything that’s not manga. I have multiple backups of all that).
>The website itself isn’t actually that important though, it’s just where we release stuff. So don’t worry about it.

I doubt the censorship is gonna be as bad as everyone thinks.

what's the next step of his master plan?

Fuck beetles

Crashing this fruit parlor, WITH NO SURVIVORS

The fact that he says "you're" instead of "we're" obviously means that he's a rock human in disguise.

That a hard question to answer and I won't spoil why but it's technically already in chronological order until part 7 but that doesn't count.

I'm glad JJL has fairly simple/nice looking character clothing/designs after the god-awful ones in part 6 and some bad ones in part 7

Gappy is most A E S T H E T I C jojo

It won't,or it'll just be eye shots of doppio freaking out and the razors and scissors on the ground with blood around them.

Honestly though why don't they just finish the fucking black and white version of VA?
Their 1 volume(or 2)from it being completed

Giorno is the likely the successful 15 year old in the series and has delicious ribs.

Kawaii Queen

Gappy has become my favorite JoJo

Do people play Jojo themed tabletop RPG's?

Sounds cringe desu
Wouldn't play it unless I knew it wasn't shit.

It'd only work if everyone involved was really creative

I've played a JoJo D&D campaign, it was pretty fun.

Exactly, and the battle involves Doppio puking up razor blades and nails and tearing a scissor out of his throat while bleeding severely from the mouth and eyes.
I'm also not sure they will allow the nails piercing through his face under the eye sockets.

How would you feel about Doppio mutilation if he looked like this?

he's my role model

Paisley Park.

>will smith ears
>freckles
>autistic hair
>looks like a baby with muscles
doppio is so ugly

Honestly it was the worst in Vento Aureo for me
They dressed like fucking clowns and it broke my immersion somewhat.

Charmy Green

I want to hug Jolyne
I want to kiss Jolyne
I WANT TO MARRY JOLYNE!!!!

i would a Paisley Park

Pucci is worst villain and is nothing but Dio's little fuckboy.

At least we got the best part because of part 6's ending.

>no crotch bulge

>it's another boring bait episode

Keep em coming

Transparent version

What happened with hiwamatanoboru scanlations?

The site/blog is dead?

Post your charts.
I edited most of the "least favourite sections because I found no use for them so I rather replace them with better sections. Only one I didn't change was least Jojo because I couldn't think of a replacement and I was tired.

I bought a couple lewd gay doujins. Should I scan them now or wait until everything's sold out on alicebooks and C-Queen?

post em