SEN. FEINSTEIN: "IF THE PRESIDENT CAN'T CONTROL HIMSELF … HE SHOULDN'T BE THE PRESIDENT"

California's senior senator unleashes on Donald Trump's latest racist tirade, questioning his "dignity and leadership."

shareblue.com/sen-dianne-feinstein-if-the-president-cant-control-himself-he-shouldnt-be-the-president/

>if you don’t listen to our orders can’t be president

Like this bitch thinks any different they just dont like hes trying to get rid of their slaves

Didn't DiFi just say she released that Fusion GPS shit, because she couldn't control herself?

What if he has a cold?

Wasn't she the one that released the Fusion GPS testimony on the orders of their lawyers (probably illegally) and claimed she wasn't in control because she had a cold?

She had a cold you bigoted illnessist

No, she said she got pressured.

Alleged tirade. Also, shithole isn't a race, nigger.

SEN. JEWDIE GOLDSTEIN.

This is the fifth thread you've made, spambot

>Ukraine
>Shareblue

> ((()))

>want someone that can control himself
>wanted a enuretic president

(((shareblue)))
Kikes BTFO...

she is going to claim she has brain cancer any time now

BLOMF

FINIS

MADAM

PRESIDENT

Is she a Jew?

Shekelstien should just fuck off and enjoy the mud flood and fire show.....useless cunt that she is

Obviously.

holy fuck the left can't meme

Dumb cunt has dementia

no

Guaranteed reelection now.

u mad

Those names, what do they mean?

Feinstein is a fucking traitor

>TWO SCOOPS RAAAAAHHHHHH CONTROL YOURSELF MR.PRESIDENT!!!! IMPEACH RAAAHHHGGHHH! FUCKING RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

>no

IMPEACH!!!

Curious. I think old Jews that want to deny Americans their constitutional rights shouldn't be senators.

If Feinstein cant answer how she became worth so much as a senator she should be Jailed for corruption.

You are hurting the democrats by being in a position of power, feinstein.

Dianne "Banker butt licker Margaret Thatcher" Feinstein - The dragon lady with no fucking heart - Jello Biafra of the Dead Kennedys

Insider trading was actually legal for members of congress.

>CONTROL HIMSELF
In other words, an ideal puppet of Jews.

The bitch is literally a fucking retard.

Check this excerpt of a written statement by Larry Starkand, VIP ticket contest winner for the EFF's Pioneer awards in 2010:

>I first became aware of and inspired by EFF in the same way I continue to be today. It was nearly 20 years ago after the OKC bombing, when the newly elected Senator Feinstein wanted to censor bomb making information from the internet. Mitch Kapor had been called to testify before the committee, and when he first spoke about First Amendment protections and free speech, Sen. Feinstein immediately piped up and said: I am sure when our forefathers sought to protect our right to free speech they did not mean those who would foster the violent overthrow of our lawful government. To which Mitch responded - Umm Senator? YES THEY DID. The next day I joined the EFF and have been a member ever since. Just like that day, EFF inspires me every day to be aware, to speak up and always remain vigilant, because Freedom is taken slowly when we are not looking.

Bitch really knows her history, endorses spying on Americans, doesn't like it when she's the target and only knows how to speak in histrionics.

She's a perfect match for her air-headed constituency.

Kevin De Leon is going to beat her in the election.

You forgot the disclaimer to her ((((reported)))) net worth.
>Assets held independently by spouses do not need to be delineated beyond $1 million on the Senate disclosure forms, so Feinstein's true wealth could be far more than what appears on paper.

Since she's married to Richard Blum in California a multi billionaire who made his fortune while married to the senator (((on no bid government contracts))) she is breaking the law when she doesn't report her real net worth of 50% of her spouse's earnings.

Bitch and her husband are mass murderers when their defense supplier company refused to supply vehicle and body armor to our troops until they got paid in full 4 times what was contracted. Paid in full in advance of delivery. RePaid in full again when they had "supply issues" and could not deliver. Re-re-paid when they couldn't deliver on the extended deadline. Then paid a 4th time on an incomplete delivery. Remember all those publicly funded and donated armor for our troops drives? They counted those as part of their deliverables.

i wish california would just seceed already.

They openly admit they want to import more darkies so they can win elections forever. It’s not even a conspiracy theory.

>Kathleen Kennedy

What is this list from? I remember the been fishbein name but don't remember what the context was

She couldn't control her bladder

He's mad as heck lol.

>Shareblue article
>Ukrainian flag
Why not attempt to look anonymous

The Golden One just promoted #MyBordersMyChoice
get in here faggots