Would you date a slut in hopes of making her pure?

Would you date a slut in hopes of making her pure?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/quotes/441768-but-a-kingdom-that-has-once-been-destroyed-can-never
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think he wanted to make her pure at all. He liked her even though she was a total tramp. Which either makes him a cuck fetishist or just a nonsense character who doesn't act like a human being. I'm gonna say the latter since scum's wish is a shit show.

I would date Akane just to have the honor.

It's impossible. Used goods is used goods

Am i willfully misinterpreting it, or was her "I'm going to cheat on you a bunch" after she accepted the proposal more of a joke than a serious threat?

In hopes? No, fuck that.
I mean, I'm fine with girl not being pure virgin, but a full-on slut? 'Bad guy rehabilitation' should stay a woman thing.

Considering the writing in this show? She probably meant it.

no, I'd date a slut in hopes of having sex with her.
in fact I have, it's worked out quite well for me.

But her actions afterwards contradicted that statement. She broke up with mugi on her own.
So most probably she was just trying to break kanai out of his jesus moment.

Man why's he such a cuck.

>doing god's work

one year later

>dating/marrying someone in hopes of changing them
Women are the ones who do that.

It's more of a test of his resolve

I want to purify a slut and then marry her.

I don't care about purifying, fidelity doesn't belong to our secies. As long as she uses protection she can do whatever she wants, and so can I.

purification tag when?

>still dressing like a slut 1 year later
All non virgins women are sluts, all non virgin men are fuck bois.

god I love Mizuryuu kei

why don't you have a girlfriend yet Sup Forums?

But I do have a girlfriend. I've been dating her for 2 years now, she doesn't know I'm a weeb though.

I'm insecure as fuck. I am young and handsome, I have a decent job and plenty of money, I should be out there getting pussy, but I'm too scared.

Only this one.
Why couldn't she be saved? Why did MC settle for that other super boring girl?

Just talk to them my dude. Women are just people you know.

You can't "just talk" to women. You risk coming off as creepy or desperate, not just to them, but to people around you as well.

This changed my perception on used goods girls forever.
You just have to make sure the quality is still good.

Well by talk I mean in a job or bar setting. You know, where it's naturally to strike up a conversation with people. I'm not saying user should start chatting up random people on the street.

Ah. Well, most of my female colleagues are already married. Two are single, but one of them is approaching 40, and the other one isn't my type. I have no problem talking to any of them since I don't try to get in their pants.

Only fucking retards think this.

>she doesn't know I'm a weeb though.
landmine waiting to go off

Did you purposely hide it? 2 years is a long ass time.

No reason to let her know, and I'm planning to keep it that way.

>not dating a slut for her slutness

>she takes off her panties
>another man's cum is dripping out of her pussy
And have fun with those STDs.

Because I don't know how. Like, I literally have 0 ideas on how to go about it.

>woman used to being lusted after
>this makes her feel bad since she feels nobody would love her for who she is
>decides to get "revenge" by being the sluttiest mind game playing ho around
>she meets guy who is more interested in being with her than fucking her
>he actually loves her for her
>this fixes the lonely, bitter formerly unloved young woman

Guys she's misunderstood.

No. Purity is stupid.

I think the man of Honkai is the most slut character. He cum inside of everybody

You do realize STD's aren't that common, yes? And most sluts wouldn't actually wash after. God you people are so fucking stupid.

Love is boring and I'm being a slut is fun.

I'm doing fine alone, why should I change that?

Nice blog bait upvoted :^)

>yet
Breaking up was the best day of my life.

No. Once a slut always a slut.
goodreads.com/quotes/441768-but-a-kingdom-that-has-once-been-destroyed-can-never

That's the problem with male characters written by women. They tend to project female traits onto them.

You cannot regain purity.

Imagine just how great it would be being so hot and knowing that you could have just about anyone you wanted. Granted there are going to be just a few people who just aren't attracted to you because they had really peculiar tastes, but 99% of the world objectively wants to fuck all of your holes on the spot as soon as they see you.

Like that scene on the train with the two guys. Sitting there knowing those two guys would rape you right then and there if there were no repercussions. Instead they're sitting there imagining how wet you might be, or what kind of underwear you're wearing. Are you really that innocent girl you look like, or are you the most dirty slut that will let them fuck your brains out? Instead they have to follow social norms and just hope that you brush your leg, elbow, or maybe even a breast on them for just a second. Then they have to go home and jerk one out to the thought of you and hope that they can just see you again on the train the next day. And will they be able to fight off the urge to rape you? And how angry and jealous would they feel if they saw an attractive male with you the next time?

Oh, what a life that must be. You just can't lose.

No, but I would impregnate one.

I'd rather fill the void in my heart with cute imoutos and watching clichéd romance anime.
Plus, hentai>3dpd

No, I'd date her because Akane is best girl.

She needed some good rapin' to purify her though.

Nonsense. She is the way she is because she has only felt lust coming from me. I would cuddle her, kiss her forehead and love her tenderly. The following morning, I'd make her a bowl of eggs she has to eat.