Weekly Shonen Jump

WSJ Issue #24 Cover : Kimetsu no Yaiba

Jump Giga 2017 Vol.02 (26/05):

Lead CP: Puzzle Juggle by Shinkai Hideo (50 pg.)「Author of Soul Catcher(S)」
CP: Ichigo 100% East Side Story, TaoTao by Naba Fusai (47 pg.)「Author of Kung Fu Master, Urushi」
Bangaihen: Haikyuu!!×Let's! Haikyu!?, Samon-kun wa Summoner, Yakusoku no Neverland
Poster: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Samon-kun wa Summoner

Jump Giga 2017 Vol.03:
Interview: Tite Kubo × Yusei Matsui

Ganbarre Samon-kun
>Interview: Tite Kubo × Yusei Matsui
This'll get translated, right?

>CP: Samon-kun wa Summoner
>Poster: Samon-kun wa Summoner

Any news about Issue #23 ranking?

Next week tuesday

Sometimes they leak the next cover

Will we get early goldenweek spoiler for jump series?

>Kimetsu no Yaiba
I been wanitng to read this shit for ages but never got around to it.
Is it as good as it sounds?

Yes i am and overbearing nii-chan, now shut up and tell me her smile is protected

Yes, it's pretty good and probably my favorite Jump manga right now. The start is kinda slow but it gets better around chapter 20, after Zenitsu and Pig Assault are introduced.

Samon will survive

Ahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha, U19's and Poro's failures forced them to not kill Samon.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
NUMA SHUN'S RITUAL WORKED AGAIN

Thank God

>CP: Samon-kun wa Summoner
>Poster: Samon-kun wa Summoner
Oh shit, Samon is stil alive.

What is Samon and is it shit?

Gag manga, pretty boring

Samon is literally shit.

Sounds interesting

>Neverland News Finally

I thought the next WSJ issue was skipping a week

Yeah, there's no WSJ next week.

Means absolutely nothing, in fact, if anything, it supports the idea that it's dead...since that stuff is in Jump Giga...many series that get cancelled have their last chapter(s) that nobody cares about published in magazines like Akamaru Jump/Jump Next/Jump Giga...recent examples are Nurarihyon no Mago and Beelzebub and a bunch of no-name series more on Samon's level

Based Salmon

By the way here's the poster from Jump GIGA.

How does Samon keep doing it?

It is very good. The manga I look forward to SJ the most every week. Like the other user said, it's got a bit of a rough start. The art's not for everyone but I think it's pretty good, especially with the character designs, how the artist draws eyes, and clothing. The MC is very likeable, and the rest of the protags are very unique. The fights started out a little rough but have shown a lot of improvement. The humor can be subtle but very effective. If you're the kind of person who appreciates manga where every panel is used to its full potential, you'd like this. I honestly haven't known anyone who's read it to dislike it, so that should be worth something. If you liked Inu Yasha (not the drama, but more like the atmosphere), you'd like this manga. Also, cute boys and girls galore!

its cool shit

It's not a full chapter in Giga, just special omake pages

But it's getting a fucking poster, no way it's axed

The poster is also in Giga, a magazine designed around enticing people to read the one-shots by just filling it with random sideprojects of the manga in Jump, it's been like this since before Samon existed...nothing in the OP indicates anything about Samon surviving

Sesuji didn't get anything in Giga

I still don't see it surviving, the author resolved damn near everything in the past 10 chapters, can't exactly take back the endgame he already initiated. I think it'll be like Sesuji, probably not cancelled but allowed to finish up in whatever way they want, since both their final chapters haven't felt rushed at all.

he can just make some gag chapters

We haven't met Samon's parents yet

Oh and I forgot to post best girl