Reaction Image Thread

I'll start.

we're starting off nicely here

It's a dude behind this AI, right?

>losing an argument
>better start attacking the person you're arguing directly
I agree, oftentimes there are arguments that are lead over useless stuff and drag on for hours (and they could be avoided). But this is what makes Sup Forums Sup Forums, IMO. The little moments of compassion feel grounded and realistic. It's not some shitty forum that forces you to be nice to everyone, and you have more freedom here than you would have on a forum. You don't have to have a name attached to your posts, too. You have no identity to be judged by. Nobody can stroll through all of your posts and build a strawman personally tailored at you.
It's all ephemeral. Come-and-go.

Or lurk and save images instead of begging like a newfag.

ACK please.

???
I have nothing to do with that faggot.

You're insane, and you're the only one thinks your boogieman is real. You always to go on about "posting styles", yet when have you ever see anyone you call your boogieman use leet speak?

Ooh, all three of the posts are yours, and you made them for the sake of false flagging to try and make it look like more than one person thinks your boogieman is real.

Actually I just wanted to summon you to kill the thread.

My god! That ACK guy is wicked smaht to have come up with a plan like that!

shut up !Akemi

WELCOME TO INDIA MOTHERFUKER

You didn't summon anyone, you never do. Everyone hates you. I see that you're branching out because you're getting banned in other threads. Your boogieman is never the one who kills threads, it's always you. Really though, what made you pick this thread to ruin? It's totally random.
And of course, replying to you is going to make you mad, and set you off make you spam the thread more and more because you can't stand not having the last word. Also, why do you always samefag like this? What's the point? Do you really think people are going to jump to defend you?

I actually waited to reply just to see if you would keep posting, and you didn't. Which straight up shows you are obsessed with trying to have the last word. Talk about childish.

Guys, this thread is for reaction IMAGES, not reaction text rants.

>ACK
who

Can't relate.

Literally no one. It's something a shitposting spammer calls anyone who tells him to stop shitposting. That's the only requirement it takes to be him boogieman.

You can tell it's always the same person saying the name, because he never gives proof for anything he says.

>who is ACK?
That's what ACK would say. Try harder.

Is it that guy who posts threads with "lol" as filename?

>you didnt sumon anyone
Lmao evrytime

Back off, crazy woman.

Nah, that's someone else.

Why do you think it's impossible that there are already people in the thread who going to tell you off for shitposting? "They" aren't talking about meta beforehand, because you are the one who starts it.

It's this guy right here:

See how easy it is to tell who he is? He will out right refuse, under every circumstance ever, to actually give proof for what he's saying.

Anyone who tells him that he's breaking the rules and off topic meta posting is his boogieman. It doesn't matter if it's true or not in his head.

Stfu autist nigger

Really rich coming from someone that kepp ban evading

>calls other people autistic
>literally can't talk to people
>can only make short posts that are nothing but personal attacks
Do you even know what autism means?

And !Akemi, you are ban evading right now. And even if I was ban evading, that has nothing to do with how you never give proof for anything you say. What you are doing now is called a non sequitur.

The archives speak volumes more than I can. Search through all the Madoka threads and find every deleted post. Unlike ACK, I'm not gonna spam the thread with links to things that users with some minimal intelligence can easily find.

>I'm not going to post proof for anything I say because citing your claims is dum!

And all the archives will show is how much of a bad poster YOU are. Someone having their posts deleted doesn't instantly mean they are in the wrong. Which you have had explained to you countless times.

And of course, no where in the archives does it give proof "ack" is actually a thing. It's something you made up and call anyone who tells you to stop shitposting.

Did you forget that you straight up admitted to trying to derail this thread by "summoning" people? That's you objectively being the problem.

I really shouldn't have opened this thread.

I know you're mentally ill, but do you lack reading comprehension too?

No, I can read just fine. Unlike you, who is totally missing the point of what's said.

Just because you say "durrr it's ez 2 find i no post" doesn't mean you actually aren't wrong for not posting proof of your claims.

Let's just ignore him and keep posting macros. He needs psychiatric help, and that's not something we can offer him.

I have a ton of Satania reaction images on my phone.

You expected a reaction image...
BUT IT WAS I, DIO!!!!!!

I have that exact hat on my hat rack