Guy Admits to infecting Trump supporters food

This guy admits to doing horrible things to Trump supporters food and takes glee in it I have everything screenshoted but I'm not tech savvy

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov
youtube.com/watch?v=RvVdIg-sTo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can I get any support on this guys? This could be your kids eating out or your parents and these people take so much glee in doing it with no consequences

not ur personal army

Not asking for a personal army in seeking justice I don't even live in the USA this doesn't even affect me but whatever just trying to do the right thing

No interest? Fine I give up

make an MS Paint, put in all the screenshots you can on one big image.

submit your written info here tips.fbi.gov and be sure to let them know you also have screenshots.

This. Need info graphic to pass around social media too.

That site they don't care it will be passed over, I have posted enough already for us to try and trace him if you want I'm currently trying to get more info from him

Fucking muricans,worked in 5 diffrent resturants never seen any of that shit, joked about it but never actually done it

archive and screenshot everything, start up hashtags and let's get this shit going anons

This guy takes glee in it apparently if you have a southern accent he assumes your a Trump supporter and does stuff to your food

I'm trying to I've already gave enough information already but I'm getting no help

Everyone since forever and ever has known about this type of shit if you've ever worked in a kitchen which is why I stopped eating fast food a long time ago and just make my own. I never eat anything unless I make it myself or I know the person making it

This might be his twitter makes sense he is Mexican

It was easier with Starbucks because the negress had her name and other personal info right there. Do we even know where this guy works?

but i thought liberals were the good guys.... why are they always doing bad thing to people for no reason?

His username is nickf10 and we have a picture of him, he's 28 and apparently works in in a toxicology lab.

Daily reminder, stop eating food you didn't prepare yourself. You need to know what's in your food, as well as how it's prepared.

Is this him guys? "

This. We Americans need to stop eating out and start gardening more. All the foods are pumped chemicals and hormones to poison us.

looks like it very well could be

Former kitchen dog here, never did this sort of thing, but had lots of friends and co-workers that did, esp if customers were like the one in the vid. Pro-tip: cook at home.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvVdIg-sTo4

Yes we need to start archiving everything with his name attached to it and don't fucking dox him or the mods will baleet the threads

I have most likely his car make, he says earlier he is from New York cam I get some help here

He doesn't have ANYTHING, just a block of text image, and separate images of other stuff.
So easy to make op's image none of the rest of them are even remotely incriminating.
This is dumb so far.

Friendly advice: Before you take a sip of your drink from fast food drive throughs take it home and pour it out into another cup while recording it with your phone. Lefties are trying to poison Trump supporters with all kinds of nasty shit.
Have a bump.

Ive worked in some really shitty places. Kfc, mcdonalds etc and had horrible people to deal with. Never once did I ever fuck with their food. Fucking niggers.

why not, i'm in

What am I supposed to show a video of him doing, I'm working with what I got trying to do the right thing here

Lol dumb faggot is justifying not tipping servers without even realizing it.

What I think I have so far
Name
Nicholas fernandez
Car
2013",BMW f30
Job
Toxicology lab (maybe)
Am I going to get any help here or do I have to do it all

there is no excuse for such disgusting behavior I hope they are found and charged, first that starbucks bitch and now this, boils my fucking blood desu.

This person should be died from a helicopter

looks like him

I would try /cow/ on infinity

yes just report it to authorities, it should be locked up vile creature.

So since no one is helping we are at a stalemate? Kind of what I expected here desu

My whole family has worked in food for over 30 years and we have NEVER EVER seen someone spit in food. The only people who do this are niggers and that's why you don't eat in the inner city

Well trace him because that's what makes such a case interesting
But Sup Forums bans raids so the threads will be pruned

Make a discord

>Nicholas fernandez
i'm digging, you are kind of ahead of me, bump till we find him

We aren't raiding him we are gathering information to report the crime that has been committed against people?

Can someone make a discord please I'm currently talking with him on YouTube to trick him into giving information but he's not responding

This is portuguese

is he Mexican?

bump

>Nicholas fernandez

Yeah I saw that too and...

Fernandez is a Spanish patronymic name derived from the name Fernando, meaning: journey, venture. This German and French surname was originally from a Spanish personal name composed of the elements FARO (journey, expedition) and NANO (daring and brave).

Brazilian, whatever, same shit. Everything south of USA is Mexico as far as I'm concerned

I worked at KFC as a teen with a bunch of illegals and never had time to do shit like this none of us did

He's smarter than I thought anyone any ideas to trick him into giving information. Has anyone looked him up on Facebook he's most likely from new York

desu if you can't get anything on him just report him to police, sure you could gather information on him first but you wouldn't be saving the police much time since they have all the tools they need to find people.

Is someone making a discord or is everyone losing interest and I'm wasting my time here?

>smarter than i thought"

You`re stupid enough to ask for his facebook.
You god damn imbecile. Retarded faggot mongol. Are you a nigger by any chance? your iq is clearly below 60. Stupid idiot.

he could just be full of shit you know, looking at that comment/post he obviously isn't worried in the slightest, he could be trolling.

But... You are taking the wrong approach friend.

could he be from delaware?

I think we may have the closest thing to a location he sold his car at auto couture Jersey if this is him

I didn't ask for his fb he assumed
He's not trolling trust me

Guys did I just get his number

Haven't seen so much commitment on Sup Forums in forever.

I love you pol

646 is a New York number so, yes I'd say so

found his instagram yet?

Seems like he uses the same username on everything

Bing.com is a better search engine for this stuff it seems :)

got location Miami

Where in this post are Trump or his supporters mentioned? Pic seems completely unrelated.

We have his number address name car make and even his job what else do I need to provide here come on abit of help someone make a discord or something

yeah that is what I want to know...

What is his address I have a great idea.

Its in relation to the video he commented on I have more screenshot if you need proof it's just I've been rushing here

>hey guys this one is gonna be super duper real
>unlike the last 3 fake ones we made up

well gonna need more proof desu...

I would like some evidence that proves this wasn't just random shit that happened in restaurants where he worked in the past. Where does he admit to targeting people specifically because of their voting choices? I feel like you have a personal beef with this guy and just threw the Trump thing in there to get some help from the autists here on Sup Forums.

I have beef with some random American who made a comment on YouTube yeah that makes total sense. I've just wasted my high from some shit weed I have been screenshoting and looking up this shit and no one really cares give me a minute to take more screenshots.

States it was a long time ago and not the present OP you suck

That was his response to my reply about him doing it recently originally but anyway no one really cares so I give up anyway

If i ever caught or catch a spic in my kitchen doing that shit, the hand of god shall be felt that day.

ITT: THINGS THAT SPICS WISH THEY DID

then post the proof because you understand that harassing people like this for no good cause is illegal right?

90% of your immune cells are in your gi tract for just this reason. You've probably consumed all sorts of disgusting bodily fluids throughout your life.

That said, are you fine? You're fine

You just passively built up your immune system.

If you actually see it happen, by all means raise a storm and punish the offender. Otherwise your immune system needs disgusting shit to fight and better for it to happen without you realizing you're consuming it

Does anyone even care?

>spitting and infecting people's food is OK
Wtf is wrong with you

no its not ok, its fucking disgusting and could cause death in small children or elderly but with out solid proof, there can be no investigation get it?

2013 M5? as in BMW?
and the guy is working restaurants?

Exactly why I don't buy food from corporations. They will hire subhuman gremlins of every race who take pride in these sorts of things. Take note of this, buy from places you know hire actual people and not NPC's. Support the guy who owns a submarine shop and give him money or the owner of a restaurant that takes pride in his food.

I use to work in food manufacture I know the risks of someone putting their feces contaminated finger into food.

I expected nothing and I'm still dissapointed.

We need to make this shit board great again you lazy bums

lol, no you troll, you need to stop smoking that shit, get your shit together first before making a thread like this again.

Bump

Bump for justice

dw, fags that do this kind of shit are slaves to the serve god. they will always be working as resturant bitches

Things are different here.
2 guys at a pizza place in NC (I think) filmed themselved farting and blowing their noses into the dough of some guy's order. Wouldn't surprise me that libshits do this regularly.

This is a Shareblue larp

> OP overly begs for help and plays the victim "Cause no one cares"

and asks questions easily answered by himself...Troll, fake..... drop this guy like a hot potato

fuck off post the video comment first, otherwise you are looking into ruining someone else's life for you own personal beef with them. Sup Forums isn't your personal army faggot, if you have problems with them, then learn to do it your self.

So far you have posted nothing of substance, just a unrelated screenshot of some some guy saying they messed with peoples for before they entered their current career. That in it self could be a chargeable offence but if it happened long ago in the past, there would be no evidence of a crime other than what they have said, which they could turn around and say I was just winding people up.

I change my mind in glad he's fucking with you yanks food. Enjoy your spit and asshole fries

>Enjoy your spit and asshole fries

Probably your own home recipe

Bump

Bump