Why are africans considered athletically superior to whites when they arent?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actinin_alpha_3#Fast_versus_slow_twitch_muscle_fibers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_weightlifting
youtube.com/watch?v=thKRtRbXbpo
youtube.com/watch?v=AVsDayVzpSw
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhf0V3vzNvQ&t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6teXpKvrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

every white man used in example of '' real white men '' are eastern europeans and gypsies... makes you think... especially when you consider all those eastern european countries were MONGOLED

different races seem to have different strengths. Like kenyans and marathons I think is one. And strongmen and Eastern euros.

Naturally our jewish homosexual feminist media only reports on this when it favors Africans

A big part of it comes from the US exclusively.

The reason it happens is there are only a few ways for blacks to "succeed" in America: drug dealing, rap, ballin'. All of which are low percentage plays, but they're the only real visible methods. Some of the only blacks that a decent chunk of the population in the US really sees being athletes leads to people thinking blacks are generally athetically superior. When the average white guy you see is really the average white guy compared to the average black guy you see being a paragon of his kind (regardless of the merit of that), the general view gets rather skewed.

Athletics is all about time spent practicing and training. When you waste time studying and/or working you are not practicing and training.

Their culture, especially in the United States, promotes physical fitness. The average black man is a lot more physically active, especially the younger ones. They dance, play basketball and fight regularly. If I had to bet money on the average black man having a test of physical fitness vs the average white man in the US, I would bet everything on black.

only morans consider africans

/r/asianmasculinity is leaking again

They are in Basketball and in football they make good DBs, Linebackers, Running backs and Wide Receivers.

Because southerns were genetically raising them like animals.

Those said southerns are now democrats and push that agenda to get back at the union.

Now a days because niggers have less morals and values due to the brain washing and because sports are an easy way out, they start taking steroids at earlier ages.

Yeah... the southern rose again.

Jesus christ this is getting fucking tiring
Everytime we have the same "why are blacks so athletic" debate I ALWAYS post this shit and Sup Forums is STILL NOT FUCKING REDPILLED ON THIS
HOW MANY MORE FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS MORONS?
Let's go through it
AGAIN
blacks are FOUR times more likely to use ANABOLIC STEROIDS than whites
this is a STATISTICAL FACT
Can you all please just save this goddamn picture ONCE AND FOR ALL and stop cuckposting?
jesus

And if you find that hard to believe, just remember blacks are far more likely to take and sell drugs than whites are
They're also far more likely to do illegal things
In 2018 where high level sports are 95% juicers, guess which race comes out on top? the race with the most juicers

Propaganda, isn’t it obvious?

>the average nigger is athletically superior to me because of steroids! 7% of niggers do them so that means the fact that niggers have diets higher in protein, have bodies that naturally produce more testosterone, and live lives that are more active than me is irrelevant! it's because of DRUGS!!!!

>their culture promotes physical fitness
Their diet consist of Cheetos and sugar. Niggers are just slightly behind spics when it comes to childhood obesity rates. The others are bean poles.

>"A study"
Maybe you should go to the gym and have a look, the real reason is cause more blacks actually workout.
T. Someone who goes to the gym

Does it ruin your cuck fantasy to know your favorite nigs are on steroids?

And they will still smash the average white boys face in a fight, outrun them, or outlast them. I've lived around them for decades, those diet habits don't catch up to them until later. The young males are undoubtably more fit.

Klitchko bros have PhD-s tho

Africans ARE genetically superior at all fast-twitch sports. In other words, an African will always beat an equally muscular whitey in all races due to better sprinting/running/endurance coding in their genes. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actinin_alpha_3#Fast_versus_slow_twitch_muscle_fibers

because the MSM is full of commie marxist faggots

Is that why there are no nigger Olympic weightlifters when that is the sport that uses the most fast twitch muscle fibers? Far more than sprinting.

This is true. For example, we Jews are the most intelligent. But that doesn't mean we can't get along with the less gifted.

>mfw thugtavious knows Type IIA fast-twitch
hahahahahahaha

Maybe it also has something to do with the fact that a large % of their ancestors were subjected to some of the most physically demanding experiences via slavery. This eliminated a large # of average or below average physical people.

i want to bleach her desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_weightlifting

because weightlifting is a stupid fucking sport. Humans were designed for endurance running and sprinting, not weightlifting. That's why all weightlifters get fat and have heart attacks when they're in their 40s.

Depending on your environment you grew up in your body adapts. Europeans have high bridge noses because we need air to warm there when breathing in cold air. Africans have low nose bridges to allow air to cool or not get any more heated because they are in a warm climate to begin with. Similarly they have found that Africans are just better runners (lions, shop lifting) while Europeans are more intelligent (nautical/aerospace/dwelling construction, mathematics).

Wrong. They have high obesity rates in the USA. However, blacks do have narrower hips allowing for more mechanical efficiency for locomotion. They also have shorter torsos, longer limbs, higher muscle density, larger buttocks and thigh muscles for running and jumping. Even their bone density is slightly higher. More high twitch muscle fibers for more explosive actions.

Athletically superior to Caucasians and Mongols who have larger torsos and shorter limbs

Right, because prehistorical times never demanded us to pick up something heavy

That is yet another possible explanation that makes sense, and isn't just covering for 's inferiority complex.

It seems those guys from the outer former soviet republics are the hardest guys these days.. like checnians, and the stans

Everyone else gets softer by the minute.

Olympic weightlifting recruits more muscle than football or basketball. You mean you really think it's a coincidence that ESPN because the BLM network at the same time hockey and baseball have network contract issues?
Black America has been played, you're just shuckin' and jivin' with sneakers on now.
Open your eyes, sucka.

>that ESPN because the
that ESPN became the
fixed

cucks like you get killed on DOTR you know that?

It didn't, though. Spears and atlatls for hunting and wood and clay for housing, there was literally no instances of ancient humans needing to repeatedly lift heavy objects, they were nomads and hunter-gatherers

The Ashkenazi have higher intelligence, not all Jews. It's about the same as other elite groups like Episcopalians or certain coastal regions of China.

Which is mostly because Black Women are insanely overweight and obese. Young Black men will outperform young white men, no questions. Whites could compete if their culture devolved into less intellectual pursuit and more basic physical activity.

>lifting is stupid
This explains the mud huttery in subsaharan Africa perfectly.

Because you live in America. No one else thinks like this.

white men are more skilled in feminine sports.

they're clearly better at running, but i'd bet on whites in strength and wrestling

also white people have declined enormously when it comes to physical fitness, if you brought in white people from 100 years ago they'd make us look like sloths

because they run fast

maybe it's Neanderthal admixture. In any case we obviously had to pick up heavy shit, and olympic weightlifting is about 1 rep maxes not repeatedly lifting stuff

>what are the pyramids
Or are you going to tell me the ayys put them there

Obviously you have never hunted and packed out an animal.
gutting, skinning and packing a moose is as hard as it gets.
Imagine a mammoth.

>what is swimming

>large mausoleum structures that served no evolutionary purpose
this isn't prehistory even, dumbass

Bruh you've never threw a spear solely with your legs before?

>all those eastern european countries were MONGOLED
American education 101

Russia worked with Mongols (tributary)
Poland, Hungary and Lithuania defeated them

Jealousy is a helluva thing

skipped right over my post, huh? did you not see it? here's a link

It goes farther back than what we initially imagined. But that's not the point, the fact that they were built means we had the capacity to put them there

>lifting bales of cotton
C’mon now it wasn’t that long ago.

wrestling requires a lot of strength and it's the master race when it comes to combat sports because it carries over to fighting with weapons, all the greatest warrior cultures had their own version of wrestling

also using weapons requires strength, especially when you add armor in the mix you need heavier weapons

This

>slavs
>white
Drinking vodka doesn't make you white Ivan.

no, it just didn't respond to my arguments at all so I ignored it

No. These stats are available by gender as well, stop spreading lies. Caucasian and mongols are part Neanderthal so they have large torsos and shorter limbs. This means they can be more physically robust and give birth to bigger brained offspring. The lower center of gravity can also help for certain physical activities. But the group as a whole will have less athletic ability (running, jumping, agility, etc)

Unless the work requires sustained effort.

Swim over here and tell that to my face

Are you even trying to sound serious?
It's like you are just asking for le wild 56% meme to appear

A little bit yea

>leaf

Funny thing is that World's strongest men are mostly east europans and anglos. No blacks no Germans.
Mariusz Pudzianowski is person with most "World's Strongest Man" championships won, a Lithuanian is right behind hima nd after that it's mostly just anglos (counting US here) and icelanders

Blacks are fast. Whites are strong. Simple as that.

>anglos
>germans
>strong

Probably because this African knocked that fellow on the right on his ass repeatedly.

youtube.com/watch?v=thKRtRbXbpo

Stop ashaming yourself mutt
Rest of Americans in this thread seem logical except you.

we genocided most off the beta Mongoloids

American Africans*

you guys were breed to be beasts of burden and your surprised when your more athletic. Regular Africans are pretty pathetic.

>no, it just didn't respond to my arguments at all so I ignored it
That's a cop-out. Do you agree that Black Americans are led astray by the bread and circuses of professional sports?
Instead of improving the black community, they keep you focused on the pipe dream.
I'll bet you're some high-yellow motherfucker who won't respond anyway.

Because black people naturally have a sixpack without even working out.... I think there are statistics that they can run faster and jump higher on average...

Taller guy is a bigger target

Because they run and jump better, people just assume that means they're better in every other athletic discipline too

no I think you're completely wrong. Encouranging physical activity means that we can lower the African American obesity rate, which is a good thing

They're better at sports

Females watch sports

Physical fitness is not the same as playing basketball and the "get rich or die trying" mentality.
You're a punk faggot, you don't even give a shit about your own people.
gtfo

Most suck at fighting. Most are afraid of Slavs too.

Dammit, wrong Klit.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVsDayVzpSw

you literally can't be good at basketball and be fat dumbass you're probably a fat white boy from the Midwest who's never seen a black person in real life

This is very true. Whites work hard career wise while nogs spend the same time training in sports. It's pretty obvious.

>I think there are statistics that they can run faster and jump higher on average...

Yes. In our country they are the FBI’s “Uniform Crime Reporting” statistics relating to theft and armed robbery.

>Most suck at fighting
Not boxing though boy

Ireland could compete if that cocky sellout didn't jump into the ring just to challenge the best in the world and lose

Brooklyn motherfucker
get back to your faggot African studies classes where you can feel bad about "your plight" and self-righteous about hating whitey while doing fuckall to change it.
You're part of the problem, cunt

In a street fight, May weather would lose, under boxing rules he had an advantage.

in terms of physicality, blacks are quicker, whites seem to be more powerful or strong.

Yeah have fun telling your wife how good you are at working as a wageslave while she's taking some other race's dick

>HURRR DURRR JUMP INA RING WIV DA BEST INNAWORLD LADDY
Exactly why I call that idiot a cocky loser

I would do the same for a $100 mil.

they better be
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhf0V3vzNvQ&t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6teXpKvrI

This, they are probably faster, % but in strenght no way. Also the best mma fighters - the goat's are usually white, Fedor, GSP. I think in strategy no one can beat us

having denser bones and fast twitch muscle fibres makes them great natural heavy weights

They make shitty strong men and swimmers for the same reason

Then why aren't Slavs dominating all sports since they were enslaved for far longer to the point where the word slave came from Slav?

I'm not American so I wouldn't know what that's like

Why don't africans win many medals then?

If they are faster, why is there no black in cyclism?