Can we get a nu-europe thread? post related webms and pics

Can we get a nu-europe thread? post related webms and pics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwYEKg1gNBc
youtube.com/watch?v=THt5u-i2d9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry, but I have to let off steam

Everyone seems to bash European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you know she is one of the best, if not the best policy maker in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and Europe. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home

And what about the terrorists? First, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"

your webm makes my blood boil

Whats happening in that webmd??

>I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months
yeah sure thing kike

Weak bait

oi neo-mutt, what‘s wrong with the vid you posted?
1. people fuck
2. people fuck
3. the EU fucks you

>shits up your countries
>runs off to her ethnostate
is there a purer evil than this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cwYEKg1gNBc

I hope World War 3 starts soon

frooom paris to berlin, in every disco i get in, my heart is pumping with BLACKED, pumping with BLACKED

youtube.com/watch?v=THt5u-i2d9k

yes, then Portugal will play the same role as always

And?

>those women looking at the spectacle
I. HATE. Boomers and batikhäxor (think, hippie race mixers. I think there are other words for these fuckers in english but fuck I hate them.) GenX can fuck off too and so can traitor millenials.. they keep fucking everyone else over including their own children if they have any. AAAAAAAaaa

same, same. but we‘ll make $

At least they played a role.

It's hurting me, I'm not European, but it hurts me.
It hurts me to see a country slowly going to shit, thanks to shitty people.

tfw you let your 11 year old date an 18 year old.

>you can't send them back or just let them die on their own
Most refugees aren't from warzones. They're just moving for the money.

Manuel... We Brazilians fought in WW2.
Even your colony had balls enough to get into a World War.

nice one

some bitch is getting fucked on the balcony

I assume you will continue in your role in war as mountain jew.

By a black man as hundreds of white Germans protest in the streets against Trump and that Germany should have open borders for Africans.

that is finland

that is the netherlands

woman being fucked by a black guy during G20 summit protests in germany, 2017.

When is that race war starting anyway?

this one is awful

And that worked wonders for you
Either way I just want WW3 so that all this population degeneracy can be reset and each country goes back to normal race levels

Kek, who cares you fucking nigger

I wish I was 80 years old so I wont have to live to see the future of this country and the race wars/riots that will come

>this entire thread

Slavery was a mistake

hey look on the bright side
you might see the pink mist

this is why I never want to hear anyone say any fucking bullshit about how the police shouldn't have guns

Unironically agree

The worst thing about it is that it doesn't bad. The design of the playground actually looks decent. But the idea behind it is what's wrong with Western Europe nowadays.

That's not a woman, that's an emo faggot.

As time goes on I become more and more convinced of what I think will be the great irony (at least to libs) of the Trump presidency. Europe will fall in the next 5-6 years. I mean completely, everything will collapse and it will descend into a state of violence not seen since WWII. They'll keep accepting refugees and migrants until they are like 20% of the population then the migrants will wake up and go on a mass rape and killing spree, and it will be a spree of millions of people, that European armies will be too cucked to fix. At that point people will realize Europe is a lost cause.

Trump will then speak glowingly of refugees and immigration, and why we need to let people of European descent into the US. We'll have the next (and final) big wave of European immigration. We'll get about 200 million white Europeans coming here over a few years, our population will boom and we'll be over 85% white again

*it doesn't look bad
How did i fucking miss that?

here's mosques in germany as well

can't decide if he's based or not

coward

this makes me so sad
WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING REACT KRAUTS, WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING REACT

this makes my blood boil

>flag
>wants 200.000.000 immigrants
no surprise here :^)

Communism scares muslims