Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-anime-series-all-time
youtube.com/watch?v=xH--iuqSKwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>people

Only degenerate sjw nignogs hate CG

its a show for faggots.

>Only degenerate sjw nignogs hate CG
This. Nina probably triggers them for not being a Mary Sue lesbo.

It's definitely on par with western masterpieces like Breaking bad I'd say

Because a lot of people hate popular anime even if it is good.

Sup Forums is code geass only crossboarder hate it

Wtf is this

godawful ending to the first, and a trainwreck 2nd season

If not better indeed.

It is responsible for the biggest influx of newfags in the history of Sup Forums, because they all wanted to get in on:

>muh Code Trainwreck maymay XD! LOL

It caused an immediate and conspicuous decline in the posting quality of Sup Forums, /m/ and possibly other boards as well, which peaked during the airing of R2. The board was practically unusable during R2, and it basically became Sup Forums - Anime/Random. It was horrible, and anyone who looks fondly to that time is likely one of the people who found the site during that period.

It brought nothing but newfags to the board like 99% the board is fucking Code Gayass newfags or later.
It's the worst thing to ever happen, and the show wasn't even that good.

What the fuck do you mean? It's Code Geass.

That's pretty much me and I'm really sorry about it, user. I didn't think the board would become as bad as it is today.

I still think code geass and death note are 2 of the best anime out there.

you have to be 18 to browse Sup Forums

I don't hate it, but I haven't touched it since it aired since the art style really bothers me.

SJW here. CG is one of my all time favorites.

Code Geass and death note both aired in 2006. If I was at least 7 when they aired I'd be over 18, I want you to think about that.

>the art style really bothers me
Just get out.

lol I discovered Sup Forums in march so I wouldn't know gomenasai

so you're just a manchild who likes any show with an edgelord main character? nice.

Meh, so chuuni I dropped it after the first episode. Literally couldn't bring myself to watch it any further.

>Literally couldn't bring myself to watch it any further.
>Literally

>awful pacing that makes a ton of episodes useless and boring, especially or rewatches
>terrible secondary protag you just want to die very painfully
>overrated as fuck while still being a 7/10
Yes, it's definitely on par with it

R2 made me hate it.

I mostly disliked the filler that didn't contribute that much to the main plot and was more just there for small amounts of character development when the main plot did it better anyways.

Ending was perfect though and made up for everything.

You mean the ending that's being retconned by the new series?

>awful pacing that makes a ton of episodes useless and boring, especially or rewatches
>overrated as fuck while still being a 7/10
The same shit can be said about Breaking Bad, except the pacing is even worse there. Fucking Sup Forums crossboarders are the worst after Sup Forums.

>Ending was perfect though and made up for everything.

Lmao wut? It was one of the predictable endings that I've ever seen

>Martyr makes everyone hate him then kills himself for the greater good

*most predictable

damn I feel rusty today xD

>retconned
Retard.

Did you not fucking read the last sentence?
I said it's definitely on par
I personally prefer Code Geass, but not by too much, they both have very similar flaws while still being very very good in other areas
Besides just because I was forced to watch BB doesn't mean I'm Sup Forums, I only go there for Bane threads

It seemed interesting at first, but then devolved into a shitty EVA ripoff.

I still need to watch the last 5 episodes.

spoil me I don't really care

>You mean the ending that's being retconned by the new series?
Don't we just have a short teaser? I assumed they were going with the heavily implied "Lelouch took his father's code which activated when Suzaku stabbed him" thing.

>It was one of the predictable endings that I've ever seen
How does that make it bad? It reminds me of the finale of Westworld. It was pretty obvious what Ford was going to do but it was so fucking satisfying watching Dolores walk around the whole crowd and shoot him in the back of the head. Also a 10/10 ending.

Nina triggers me because she's a piece of psychotic shit that got away with everything.

>Comparing a plot hole ridden trainwreck to the masterpiece that is BB

Are you out of your fucking mind?

>Comparing a plot hole ridden trainwreck to the masterpiece that is CG
ftfy

I love it

>>>plebbit

Don't construct your sentences to be seen as sarcasm and then get butthurt after people interpret it as such. Shitting on Code Geass and then going "Code Geass is definitely on par with Breaking Bad XD" makes what you said look like sarcasm lad.

What you didn't get wasn't the sarcasm, it's that those flaws I listed apply to both shows
They're on par, they're both good but not all that amazing
I was, in a way agreeing with the post I replied to
Which is really telling for western tv, when one of the most hyped, most beloved series is barely equal to the 3rd most popular series from 2006

Fair enough. I heavily agree with your point then. It really did look like sarcasm to my eyes though. Perhaps posters such as , who earnestly believe Breaking Bad is literally perfect, made me jump to that conclusion.

And most people on the internet (unlike you) seem to think Breaking Bad is better than water. I just assumed you were mocking the guy you replied to, instead of adding to his point. My bad then. Glad to see a sane user around here.

Explain what's so bad about BB then.

The pacing, Jessie, and the fanbase are the 3 biggest problems

Read the above posts you lazy shit.

Yes, I literally typed literally, and I meant it in the literal sense of the word. Deal with it.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Sorry, I can't understand you. Could you please take that penis out of your mouth? It makes it unnecessarily hard for me to understand your ramblings.

They have shit taste and hate nice things

>Meh
>Literally
Please, literally kill yourself.

Get a trip so we can filter you, Leafy.

>Not liking orange farm

Newfag pls

but user, Sup Forums admitted that code geass was the best anime of the 00s

>Highly rated by professional critics on Rottentomatoes
>Bad

??

>professional critics
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Certified fresh amirite?

Normalfags also eat up Game of Thrones which is one of the most shitty adaptions of all time. It's fucking sad.

Shitty tactics.

Its entire appeal is shallow political scheming, people being killed left and right, and generally edgy shit. There are much better fantasy series out there.

It's basically AgK, only people rave about it for some reason

He want destroy Britania when he´s the Britania´s Prince

I hate R2 but love season 1.

This.

>nignogs
I don't. Where'd you even get that from ?

What's wrong with that? If he was a Jap or smth he would have been equally as annoying as Suzaku

I mostly disliked the filler that didn't contribute that much to the main plot and was more just there for small amounts of character development when the main plot did it better anyways.

Are you aware of the existence of a sequel called "R2"?

>I mostly disliked the filler that didn't contribute that much to the main plot and was more just there for small amounts of character development when the main plot did it better anyways.

Are you aware of the existence of a sequel called "R2"?

Too childish

>Too childish
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”
― C.S. Lewis

Okay, okay.

CG still have a poor plot anyway

The art is shit, the writing is shit, the characters are shit. I got maybe 8 episodes in when I just lost interest.
My main complaint is that Lelouch is touted as some super genius, but we never see it in action. All his plans work because the author couldn't figure out why they should fail. He never uses his powers creatively or to long term benefit, and even throws away opportunities to do so several times very early on. He uses it as a get-out-of-this-particular-situation instead of in a proactive manner.
Classic case of author trying and failing to write a character more intelligent than they are, themselves.

>I got maybe 8 episodes in when I just lost interest
Stop trying to glorify your shitty attention span.
Lelouch uses his power different from what you would've done. So? Stop trying to insert yourself into the story.

Code geass is a masterpiece

is geass a normie anime?

>All his plans work because the author couldn't figure out why they should fail.
100% this.

normie for mechafags, not normie for everyone else

>All his plans work
>Never uses his powers creatively
I see you didn't even finish s1, quite the daring post to make with that being so obvious
at least read some summaries before baiting next time

yes
it's not a bad thing

>I see you didn't even finish s1
Yeah, I stopped watching after a few episodes because it was boring as fuck. I said as much in my post. OP asked why people didn't like CG, I gave my answer. Just because you have lower standards or are more easily entertained than I am doesn't mean my post was bait. I just wasn't the target demographic for CG, I guess.

He only lost during the first season because his sister was in danger, not because someone outsmarted him.

>Only degenerate sjw nignogs hate CG
Why would SJWs hate Code Geass over any other anime?

>it's not a bad thing
Normalfags ruin every piece of media they get their dirty hands on.

to smart for them

>boring
It's the last thing one can say about CG. You have some problems with your attention span

Mechas and explosions doesn't make a anime any less boring.

What make a anime interesting is the plot.

I really don't hate it but recgonize it has major writing flaws.

>if I told you to muirder Japanese you'll do it, JK lol.

At least Akane is hot. Nobody in GoT is attractive.

wasn't posting anything Code Geas related to any board whatsoever a bannable offense for a long time? I don't have an opinion one way or the other. I've never watched it.

>Just because you have lower standards or are more easily entertained than I am doesn't mean my post was bait
Just because you are a holier-than-you pretentious faggot doesn't mean Code Geass is "boring", that's one of the most retarded criticisms I've heard for it in a while. I'm completely fine with people not liking what I like but criticism like this is stupid.

This. It was very fun, but it sacrificed suspension of belief for the sake of being more entertaining.

Because Lelouch is a cancerous namefag.

Code Geass is currently only ranked 10th on this poll: The Best Anime Series of All Time
ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-anime-series-all-time

youtube.com/watch?v=xH--iuqSKwY

Euphinator was foreshadowed pretty blatantly with Lelouch's Geass acting up, the Mao situation, and C.C.'s warning earlier. Also, to illustrate that he had the power to force someone to act absolutely contrary to their nature and ideals, Lelouch made a morbid, seemingly absurd claim, something entirely in character.

It was too epic for them.

HAHAHAHAHA

thanks for that user

>Under Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, and Sword Art Online.

What an accomplishment.

>Breaking Bad
>masterpiece

>Naruto
>SAO
>Fairy Tail
>Bleach

I can't believe people even consider these good to begin with, let alone among the best anime series of all time.