Why do conservatives and Christians advocate for mass migration, racial and gender egalitarianism...

Why do conservatives and Christians advocate for mass migration, racial and gender egalitarianism, and excuse everything Jews and Israel does?

>that pic

Cause they’re jews

Solzhenitsyn is not classical liberalism
Have you heard of his book 200 years together?

The same social engineering and erasure of history that drives leftists to 1) feel like they can't comment because muh racism, 2) not even know that America was founded as a white state, 3) not even know that the country was 88% white vs 12% non-whites (a combined grouping including blacks, Asians, etc) in 1960, the last census before the 1965 immigration act

because they are liberlists

We are all equal in the eyes of the Lord. Christ said to embrace the wretched and that is what we should do as Christians.

No one is telling white people to do anything. White people are doing these things out of their own volition.

Agreed, The Greatest Generation fell asleep at the wheel. And it has now gotten so bad that it is near impossible to let things continue, so we won't. We'll return to the tradition of this country as opposed to continuing on the current experiment. Deal with it.

They need us, we dont need them.

>Why do conservatives and Christians advocate for mass migration, racial and gender egalitarianism, and excuse everything Jews and Israel does?

The men pictured in that OP pic do none of those things, with the exception of cucklord what's his name second from right.

That will never happen.

You don't understand Christianity, you aren't a true Christian.

God never commanded a country to ethnically cleanse it’s white population to bolster democtats voter base.

Leaf user, you are not a good leftist if you dont rid the world of your personal whiteness immediately. Stop being a hypocrite and kys

he also said watch out for jews because they're literally demons

Because they're not real conservatives. They do not hold the value that conservatism does. They have been brainwashed into believing that they are, but in the end their views are not that different from your average liberal one. Can you name me a single different between your average kekistani Donald supporter and your average liberal, aside from the fact that the former supports Trump while the latter opposes him? There is none.

You should try actually reading the Bible? Who knows, maybe you'll actually learn something.

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. (Deuteronomy 10:18-19)

“As for the foreigner who does not belong to your people Israel but has come from a distant land because of your name— for they will hear of your great name and your mighty hand and your outstretched arm—when they come and pray toward this temple, then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Do whatever the foreigner asks of you, so that all the peoples of the earth may know your name and fear you, as do your own people Israel, and may know that this house I have built bears your Name. (1 Kings 8:41-44)

No stranger had to spend the night in the street, for my door was always open to the traveler (Job, discussing his devotion to God) (Job 31:32)

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ (Matthew 25:25-36)

Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many. (1 Corinthians 12:12-14)

For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” (Galatians 5:14)

Yeah, fuck those christians especially. Fucking hippies.

he's read by classical liberals. He's meme tier with gulag.

lolwut

>neighbor
>foreigner

Your neighbor stops being your neighbor when he's living in your house.

Your moral grandstanding means nothing to me. You dont have enough sense to realize that charity begins at home. You hate yourself for being white and try to project that onto others. I hope your mental illness will be cured one day.

Because we like the Jews and Israel. They can nuke Palestine for all I care.

>Be Metropolitan Amfilohije
>Bishop of Montenegro and the Littoral
>Serbian patriot
>Condemn serbian woman for having abortions and call them "child killers"
>Media starts to rage
>Say that sodomites and pedophiles are nothing different
>Gays demand an apology
>He doesn't do it
>MEDIA IS FILLED WITH MADNESS
>Say that Islam is a vile and disgusting religion
>Muslims demand an apology
>He doesn't do it
>MEDIA CANNOT CONTROL ITSELF ANYMORE
>Get arrested, but let out soon
>Serbian government starts to lowkey support Kosovo just to join (((European Union)))
>Proclaim an Anathema on Serbian government for trying to recognize Kosovo
>MEDIA STARTS ATTACKING LIKE NEVER BEFORE
>Anathemise Transgenders
>Liberals demand from the Church to defrock Amfilohije as a bishop
>They don't do it
>Liberals demand he apologizes to women and LGBT people
>He doesn't do it
>lol.jpg
>Return acres of church property taken by communists
>Restore graveyards
>Restore ruined churches
>Help poor and hungry people by organizing food for them
>possibly the next Serbian Patriarch

If you read the bible and what you take from it is that Jesus would be a racist republican that would reject refugees with zero compassion, you're literally a retard or just a fake Christian
Jesus was a brown jew, he wasn't a white supremacist you retards

Welp, there we have it. The Bible and Jesus himself clearly supports what the west is doing right now. Sad. So basically Christianity itself is an enemy of white people. The proof is right here.

I believe the US has taken more than its fair share of refugees since 1965, maybe we can take a break and assimilate some of them. Jesus talked about the jews that outwardly make a spectacle of their faith too. You might want to read about it.

There is no satiating the ravenous beast that is leftism.

Oh shit, that's me. Also, fuck off leaf.

Most refugees just move over to the nearest country. If you really wanted to help those refugees (honest refugees, not fake refugees who can afford travel to the West and want to gibs) you would offer them more support.

>i care so much about syria let's bomb it and ethnically displace its population you dont want to bomb syria that makes you a fascist

Or lets bring democracy to Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Ukraine etc. the moralists are so full of shit.

>nukes territory with extreme proximity from where it was attacked.

Yes, it's (((white people)))

>watching jews talk
Why do you faggots do this?

Low IQ. Every Classical liberal I've met is dumb but desperately doesn't want to accept it. I don't mean dumb as in not wise which is true for every normie, I really mean tries hard and still gets a C in liberal arts. Can't do STEM at all, applied courses in highschool etc.

But I'm talking about conservatives.

that's why they are allowed to become (((e-celebrities))). a lot of us disagree but don't have the platform.

Youtube is a platform.

>Why do conservatives and Christians advocate for mass migration, racial and gender egalitarianism, and excuse everything Jews and Israel does?
Conservatives are just as anti-White as Liberals.

Judeo Christians aren't real Christians.

triggered leftists suck at making memes so bad, it's obvious that what's behind their memes is just their hurt feelings.

This is written about a foreigner that does nothing wrong. It is also the description of how you should act as a human being towards another.
At no point does it mean one kingdom should let itself be invaded by another.

you are talking about the religeous right. those guys are jew slaves. christianity was created by the jews to be a slave religion. islam was created as a warrior religion. we all serve the jew

why do you think they advocate for mass migration when its as clear as fucking day that they dont?

>christianity was created by the jews to be a slave religion
Then why do the Jews hate Christianity, hate Christians, hate Christ and hate Christian beliefs?

No kingdom is invading another kingdom. We are taking in individuals from all over the world for economic reasons, because there's no reason not to when your population is declining.

Reminder that classical liberalism had an oligarchy for the majority of the 18th century and fucked over the British Empire and deposed the rightful heir to the throne.

Someone close to Crowders show here. AMA

>Someone close to Crowders show here. AMA
Why is Crowder such an anti-White faggot?

He's not "anti-white", he's a constitutional conservative.

Aren't conservatives just the liberals of 20 years ago? lol

>close to Crowders show
>Germany
at least get a proxy

No, they're delusional retards who wanna go back to a 1950s that never existed.

Everybody says dumb shit and is right half the time. Why do people circle jerk an ethnostate and say a bunch of other things they half believe and wouldn't have the balls to say to a non white person raced to face? Fuck off