Why do so many Chinese come to Canada?

Why do so many Chinese come to Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRbe684Ftn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you invited them. Good luck owning a house ever.

t.chink

because Canadians are the closest thing to non-existence. We hardly even notice your existence. I feel like I'm China and never left.

*in China

>Why do so many Chinese come to Canada?

Who fucking cares?

Because your government allows it

Because we’re too busy taking in immigrants from shithole countries , ie we are on track for being outbred so they send the leftover nonwhites to AUS, NZ and leafland

because your govt is willfully selling your land to chinese

Chinada

Because China is a shithole

less niggers

We've been sold out.

Just disgusting. John A Macdonald was right.

Chinada

So is norway. Take away the oil and your a bunch of stray dogs

red flag and both countries names start with a c

>memeflag

Moose

Give some Canadian dating sites. I want to marry a rich Chinese woman

Same reason they come here. They have money and they want to buy up as much as they can.
I was in Iowa not that long ago. They just buy property and drive up the costs for everyone else. They take over and its stifling.

Initially because Hong Kong was sorta in the Commonwealth.

The naive, the naive...

Chinese are like niggers. Ever seen a nice clean Chinatown in any US cities?

They love to come and get shits and then destroy the place.

I lived in LA and now some white suburbs are filled with these cockroaches and becoming a mini china: rude assholes, people spitting, bad driving, talk like a loudspeaker.

Canada is cucked.

> chink here
This is because canada is easier to migrate compared with other main immigration countries.

If you guys hate chinks very much you can fix your immigration system and deport them.

REMINDER : youtube.com/watch?v=BRbe684Ftn0

They're mostly children of Chinese millionaires who can afford to escape their polluted commie shithole.

t. meme country.

Stop being so arrogant like the rest of u subhuman faggots. You have no culture beside that 17th may pleb day of urs. I heard shitskisn and niggers are treated as special snowflakes in norway. You ppl are the definition of cuck filth

Why? Unlike you, I'm 100% Aryan and Asian women find me qt

My trip recently to Vancouver was an eye-opener. It is a Chinese colony at this point, much more than Seattle or even San Francisco. It wasn't like this even 10 years ago. Surrey is pretty much a lost cause at this point. Damn it, Canada don't make the mistakes the US has!

>shitskin hiding behind meme flags throwing baseless insults

It's easier to immigrate to the US than it is to Canada. What are you on, faggot?

because white people are the best and everyone wants our stuff and to be around us

>Bulgaria

You are shitskin crypto gypsies. Just stay away

>still stays behind meme flag
topkek

Also stupid enough to want to marry an asian who as soon as she gets an EU passport will fuck off.

Because your foreign sales tax for people of secondary nationality is so absurdly low it borders on insane.
I mean you faggots seriously give income credits FOR SOURCES OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY.
I can literally keep millions of dollars in The U.S.A. and deduct it from my taxes owed to you.
Your government is fucking scamming you outright opposed to subtle.

Show your flag coward.

A jew and a shitskin is confronting me. You all must be true ethnic norwegian patriots.

INVASION

Memeflags need to go.

China
Gina Gina Gina
Yuuuge Gina

The chinese in Vancouver actually know their place though, except in property but they've been taxed in the ass recently so that will stop, they stick to their own shit and don't fuck around.

Because Canada is one of the few countries where are politicians are fucking idiots and allow hordes of non-citizens to buy property.

calm down dear user. Please allow me to explain.

US immigration system:
As a legal immigration you must first attend an American univeristy and get a F1 visa.

Then you have to get a job and apply for H1b visa. About 1/3 of all qualified applicants can everntually get their H1b visa and EAD card because they are more fortunate, while the others have to leave american.

Then a H1b holder should work for an american company for about 7~8 years to get a Eb2/Eb3 greed card and finally naturalize American 5 years later. It will take more than 10 years to finish this process so it is really difficult.

Canada immigration system:
I said it's easier to migrate cananda because you have a Merit - based immigration system instead of America's lottery system. (" luck " based H1b system)

A well-educated young person with high income can get high score and rank top among the pool. People can expect the result and migrate to Canada in a short time.(perhaps 5 years)
Many people find your immigration system is better so they decide to move to Canada.
Some other guys chose the hard mode so we stay in Ameica.