Madoka Magica

Mami is the best character of the series because she's flawed. It's easy to feel empathy for her, her struggles and death. In fact her death represents how life truly is: unfair.

Other girls all have an unrealistic sense of justice/martydom that simply doesn't exist in real world and only works in anime format, while you can easily find a character like Mami in a book or a drama movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelumbo_nucifera
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to put my dick in mami's drills

no lewding megucas

i hear she gives great head

Mami and Madoka is good friend

Mami's also the best character because she has the best outfit, the best theme, the best weapons, and an unbelievable amount of style.

>twindrills mami
or
>monodrill mami
or
>ponytail mami
or
>loose hair mami

Kyouko literally asked god to let things go her way for once. Sounds like she had an unfair life too, Mamidude.

Please ban Lawnchair before he comes here. You guys had to delete threads because of him.

and huge tits

Is the post your answer to my question? "Ban" is no longer one of ffective measures for me.

stop spamming the board with your dumb tripfaggotry

loose hair >>> all

The only faggot tripfag is >156474340 this fag.

Is there a single timeline in which Mami is allowed to be happy?

Sayaka is the best character because her arc is the best arc and is the arc which makes Madoka what it is.

But Mami is a good second place.

Golden week! I love you guys!

Madoka's outfit is so fucking dumb

Why do you think so?

The skirt is stupid, it's too poofy

>this will never exist in the real world

are we born to suffer?

The pleat on a skirt reflects the image of a lotus flower in Buddhism.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelumbo_nucifera

Your taste is shit, but I forgive you.

So what? It still looks dumb.

There is no accounting for tastes.

You sound like underage

What would someone have to do for Madoka to refuse to forgive them? She didn't even punish Kyuubey

Murder her friends or family.

Would Madoka forgive Homura?

yes by holding hands

The real question is how Movie 4 will settle their conflict, their wishes are such that no compromise is possible

all the characters in the show are flawed, that's kind of the point
>Other girls all have an unrealistic sense of justice/martyrdom that simply doesn't exist in the real world
hence the point, you just stated it yourself. Those are their flaws, retard

Mod, please do something about !Akemi, he is spamming random threads with meta shit and screeming "ack" at random people.

Also, he ban evading "Lawn chair" persona is posting here >"Ban" is no longer one of ffective measures for me.

The ideal compromise would look like this:
>Another Universe reset
>Madoka is no longer a god, Homura is no longer the devil
>Everyone lives a normal life
>All of the girls have their memories returned to them, not just Dokes or Homura.
>The law of cycles needs to be taken over by someone else, or needs to work autonomously
>Incubators mindwhiped so they don't remember anything
>Homura takes a vow not to spill the beans again
>If/when Madoka dies, she'll become the LoC again
>If/when everyone else dies, they'll be taken up by the LoC.

If the compromise is "let Madoka have a normal life before becoming the LoC again after her natural death" you wouldn't need to do a full universe reset, literally just keep everything running smoothly in Homura's world until Madoka dies of old age.

Plus the Kyuubeys deserve what they got.

except the anime never presented those as flaws but qualities

Homura's universe is inside of her witch barrier. There would need to be changes.

Using your own logic, Sayaka would be the best character. She perfectly represents what happens to any vigilante who realizes all their hard work and good intentions amount to jack shit in the real world and then they become the very thing they swore to fight.

>except the anime never presented those as flaws but qualities
that's literally just a semantics argument. I could say that Mami's "flaw" was also presented as a quality

>Homura's universe is inside her own witch barrier
>claims that need to be proven

>Mami's "flaw" was also presented as a quality

yeah depression, loneliness and survivor's guilt sure are qualities

Rewatch the scene where she grabs Madoka.

Bawwwww

I like Devil Homura, though

She needs to go, user.
Homura is sick and needs to get batter.

But Mami has the batter

It seems I did a typo

Is Mami so good at cooking because she always wants to be prepared in the event of having people over?

Homura suffers from those same traits. I don't get why you can't feel empathy for her struggles

Homura is the only sane one in a world filled with crazy people

Are the two recap movies worth watching? Also what is the best theme in the OST?

>Are the two recap movies worth watching?

no

Which meguca has the most OP magic power?

Why is she so perfect lads?

Shes too good for this world

That shouldn't even be a question.

>the anime never presented those as flaws but qualities
Are you retarded

Wake up. See this. What do?

t-two mamis!???

what a cool mami

One is a ribbon clone, choose wisely or you'll end up like Homura

Get up and make breakfast.

>Mami is the best character of the series because she's flawed.
They're all flawed.
>It's easy to feel empathy for her
You mean sympathy. I think Homura, Madoka or Sayaka are characters to empathize with.
>In fact her death represents how life truly is: unfair.
Yeah, but everyone's experiences demonstrated that as well. Madoka's sacrifice was to make it a little more fair.
>Other girls all have an unrealistic sense of justice/martydom that simply doesn't exist in real world
Including Mami. She was running around being a superhero and preaching justice to any girls who would listen. Sayaka was trying to be like her. People harbor unrealistic notions in real life and in non-anime fiction; shit, Don Quixote, one of the GOAT, nig.

What if i choose both?

E X T R A T H I C C

Gang rape

>madoka
>I'll sacrifice everything to save everyone!

>homura
>I'll do anything to protect Madoka!

>sayaka
>I'll sacrifice my well being to protect the others!

this kind of blind heroism doesn't exist in real life
mami's heroic stance is a persona she made up to help her cope with her feelings/problems

>there goes that crazy pervy auntie of ours again

kys

What's wrong user-kun, have I activated your almonds?

"I'll sacrifice my well being to protect the others" doesn't exist in real life? Really?

I can confirm this exists, Madoka's does as well. Homura's reason also exists, although that's weird'y specfic.

Those look like the girls from Madoka's class. Is Mami their aunts?

What Madoka did was the best thing to do in the moment given the circumstances. It wasn't on a whim.

Homura is little out there, but the implication is she was alone in the world until she met Madoka. So yeah, if someone is dear to you and is in danger, you do anything for them.

Sayaka strove to be better than she believed she was. She's not lacking a good heart and desire to help others, but her arc highlights her weaknesses and her heroism could double as a cover just as Mami's did.

But take away the fantasy elements and none of the things you posted are too unrealistic. People will self-sacrifice if they have something worth protecting.

You know how yurifriends are.

That breakfast better be for Kyoko. You also better have eaten Kyoko for your breakfast.

>Other girls all have an unrealistic sense of justice/martydom that simply doesn't exist in real world
Complete bullshit, seems like the entire point of the other characters personalities went over your head. Madoka for example was too afraid to become a magical girl even when her best friend begged her.

Just a joke. Also I've seen background characters that look like the love child outta the main couples.

They are not.

I would make breakfast for all of them. Of course, Kyouko would get special treatment.

>Favoring the objectively worst girl
Are you mentally challenged?

Again, a joke.

So you put food all over yourself and have kyoko lick it all off down to your most sexual spot and then inside. Or maybe you are to eat kyoko after she puts food all over herself.

Looks like you are.

Good.

Seriously, !Akemi. What will it take to make you fuck off for good? No one wants you ruining threads like this this literally every single day.

It's literally ALWAYS you ruining (and making) these threads. Things would be so much better if you were dead.

>Taste = retardation
o ima laffin

>Oh no, someone is posting something I don't like on MY 4chins!!!1

No, you spastic fucking retard. It has nothing to do with what you like.
How many times do you need to be told the same damn thing.

I'm more tired to repeating myself than you posting crack.

And like always, the point is not that anyone dislikes it, but that you are objectively damaging the thread. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

>implying everyone posting something you don't like is the same person
At this point i think you are more hated than the thing you try and prevent, my anti-crack crusader.

Yes, as a matter of fact, !Akemi, it is just you. Want to know how I know? Because I was this site long before you, and I know what posting was like the DAY before you showed. And the day after you showed up have been shipping shit spamming ever since.

And even if every single shipping shitters hated me, that'd be less than 9% of the fan base, while everyone else hates you for constantly attacking people in ruining threads and making people lose out on new content.

>people hate for saying it's wrong to degrade love and ruin threads
Nah, no one would hate anyone for that. You just have a personal issue with it because people point out how what you like is factually shit.

Oh, and don't forget pic related, your time has always been hated here.

W-What do you mean the incubaters are just using me? What are you trying to say, Sup Forums?