ITT: God-tier platonic relationships

Me + You

Should've been romantic tbqh

So is Phoenix still with Iris?

t Pearls Fey

She became irrelevant after the original trilogy. Phoenix apparently gives no shits about pussy anymore

>platonic
Maya training is over and now that Trucy is winning more money than the whole Phoenix agency it's only natural that they are making babies as we speak.

Pearl get out, you are not old enough to be here.

>Pearl is in her late teens
I'm still surprised

>thinking Phoenix would bang his little sister

Disgusting.

You are surprised because all they fucking did in new games is took her old design, stretched it and called it a day.

Pearl better go through hell of a growth sprout, while Maya's mayas are nice, it doesn't fill in the void left by Mia's spirituality.

Isn't she still on prison? And i'm pretty sure Phoenix have live too many things to still be thinking in the past, she would only become relevant again if the staff wants it to, but I doubt they do.

I think she is. Also there's been a billion Ace Attorney games since the last time we saw her. I don't think she'll come back. They'll either keep Phoenix without a gf, create a new love interest or finally pull the trigger on Maya (lol)

Phoenix Wright was never about romance, I dunno what shippers expect.

I always found it hilarious that Pearls, a child, was the one shipping them within the game. That's kind of like what shippers look like to me, manchildren.

SO MATURE

WHERE ARE THE MIGHTY FEI BOOBS
Though in a second thought, Pearl side of the family is pretty awful, and that's sad.

Pearl doesn't even ship them anymore. Also she dresses more like Maya now, even has some of her animations too. Also she hangs out at his office a lot more than Maya does...

Everything that comes out of Japan will get it's characters shipped to hell and back no matter what.

Also it's not only manchildren, you also got the huge market of fujoshits, and some chicks who like chickflicks and watch anime for some reason

Did all the returning characters besides Ema basically just retain their old designs?

Well, Pearls is notable because of age gap.

Phoenix and Edgeworth went through slight redesigns.

Characters who were featured in Apollo Justice remained the same, all Ema got from AJ to SoJ is a bandage of forensic.

I ship them tho.

My uncle works at Capcom.

There will Ace Attorney s2 by A-1 covering Trials and Tribulations, 1 cour, this Fall.

Subsequent Apollo Justice adaptation is in the talks, I doubt Gyakuten Kenji will get any treatment.

>this meme again
they should become a couple already, it is only natural at this point.

>meme
>when Phoenix and Maya having a brother-sister relationship has been canon since AA1

Not platonic.

Anime was kinda boring. Did people actually like it?

:3c

That's... fine, i guess

what are you on

Platonic is that thing where you smash the pussy so that it goes plat, plat, plat, right?

Are you Pearl or what? There hasn't ever been any romantic implications between the two of them

Cute!

From this season the two on the left are seriously my favorite pair. Capable loli and manly bodyguard make for a pretty good dynamic

Although i prefer the idea, i doubt it's platonic

This, the only ship that has a chance of happening is Athena/Simon.

Nah, Apollo will get some pussy soon

He said platonic.

when haruhi and kyon enter an actual relationship please tell me because that'd mean the story actually got continued

as far as im concerned it platonic my man

You're a secondary so you don't have any say here. I'm actually wondering if you even watched the anime, considering they both kissed in the first season.

that kiss literally doesn't mean anything desu

Alright then, believe what you want. I'm not going to force you into being a non-retarded person.

I wanna suck Maya's toes so bad

Apollo is just a dickless angry manlet, he's going to become a wizard even worse than Phoenix, who at least had a gf.

Apollo will build a harem

Before Apollo Justice fucked everything up I thought they'd have settled down and got it together after T&T Case 5. Everything up until that point is a really good slow burn of them realizing how important they are to each other. Since Maya's in Spirit of Justice though so I guess it went nowhere. The AA games not directed by Shu Takumi make my stomach turn honestly, does anybody actually give a shit anymore?

This is a thread about platonic relationships, not couples.

The only woman who is actually attracted to him has fallen into complete irrelevancy.

t. fag who self-inserts as kyon and pretends that they get together

only delusional sociopaths fail to see that there is anything more than a good friendship between haruhi and kyon de geso

Good.

Eh, I like a lot of ideas and there is still a lot of potential within the franchise as proven by gyakuten kenji 2. I just don't really like returning back to Phoenix as the lead I thought from even back to 2007 that Apollo was a right move. Ironically, in the game he was first featured he was least important.

But I think it's pretty safe to drop mainline series after TT. Maybe check out Gyakuten Kenji and Dai Gyakuten Saiban never ever. The crossover caters too much to Layton if you aren't into Professor Layton.

no no NO

Decim and Chiyuki

Is this supposed to be bait?

It actually did fairly well in TV ratings, consistently beating Pokemon and being just below DBS.

I'd be surprised if DVDs will have no enhancements.

no, it's just fact. Kyon and Haruhi is never happening, it is strictly platonic.

Here's your (You). You can stop posting now.

i appreciate the (You) but I will continue posting friend. i enjoy exposing brainlets like you for not understanding the difference between a close friendship and an intimate relationship.

>the difference between a close friendship and an intimate relationship
Can you define it?

It's platonic. Naezono was romantic. He and Kirigiri might love each other, but there's no romance in it

I invite you to read the last LN. It will open your mind.

How can you be this retarded? Sayakafags need to be exterminated.

this

intimate relationship: they date
close friendship: they dont date

read it, i think kyon got haruhi a coffee mug

I remember when GS6 was about to be released and they still expected something to happen between them only to get a hint of Edgeworth becoming Trucy's new mom.

What if they're in love but can't date because of reasons?

Please stop shitting up the thread with your illness.

>manga still ongoing
You'd expect it to be over by now with karuta being a thing only in Japan.

Then that'd be an intimate relationship I suppose, but this isn't one of those cases with Haruhi.

Ah shit, an Sup Forumsnon called me an autist I guess I should get out of here...

>not wanting to bang your little sister
Plus look at Mia, Mays's got titty genes in her.

>didnt read the spinoff
m8...

You literally CAN'T prove me wrong. She's his best friend, so what? Kirigiri went asexual after getting bacon'd and the manlet went asexual after his true love died.

>Then that'd be an intimate relationship I suppose
Thanks, I think so too.
>but this isn't one of those cases with Haruhi
Yeah, I didn't have them in mind anyway.

>I just don't really like returning back to Phoenix as the lead I thought from even back to 2007 that Apollo was a right move
I disagree, and I hate that I always get called a Phoenix fanboy or whatever when I say that. Phoenix himself has nothing to do with it. At the end of T&T, Phoenix was still a defense attorney in a dopey legal system with all the odds stacked against him. He wasn't suddenly unuseable as a protagonist or that his "story" was over now that Mia would stop giving him advice, if anything his story would just be starting.

AA4 having the protagonist be a young new rookie defense attorney who we have to watch grow from the beginning again made it clear to me that the writers were out of substantial ideas for this series.

Makoto was more shocked when Kirigiri died than when Maizono died. Whatever feelings he had for Maizono were completely erased after he got brainwashed. There is literally no reason for him to like her anymore, considering she is long dead. On the other hand, Kirigiri helped him on several ocasions and even saved his life once. It's also shown at the end of DR3 that they ended up together. I don't know how Sayakafags can be this blind.

Best platonic relationship. It totally would have worked as a romance, but it didn't go that direction and it's still great.

Yeah, his friend is helping him run the school, wow, big deal. He gives no fucks about women anymore (actually maybe about Sayaka's dead body). Also the FF helped him recover his memories.

Kirigiri also threw him under the fucking bus and would've let him die if it wasn't for LUCC and Alter Ego. All Sayaka did was try to frame him, and she didn't think it would be a big deal, because they didn't know about the trial rules by then.

My point is, Naegi and Baconshit have no romantic feelings for each other and there's no proof that they're actually dating or whatever. All they have is trust and friendship. Just like Naegi and Asahina, or Kirigiri and Asahina.

Meanwhile during the beginning of DR1 you can see that Naegi and Sayaka wanted to actually fuck like bunnies every second they were together

You posted a good one, user.

>AA4 having the protagonist be a young new rookie defense attorney who we have to watch grow from the beginning again made it clear to me that the writers were out of substantial ideas for this series.
Well, fucking duh, That's why Shu Takumi wanted to leave the franchise immediately after TT, but stayed for AJ too.

I can't say for sure, because Dai Gyakuten Saiban is not translated, but it looks like a direct continuation of ideas he wanted to do with AJ but didn't know how to execute until really put his mind into it in PLvsPW, mainly multiple witnesses testimonies and jurors.

Gave me a good laugh. Thanks user.

It would be really weird because of how Dual Destinies and these two characters are weird copypastes of Ghost Trick.

He'll have a bunch of girls who are into him and he will never notice, like with Juniper.

>and these two characters are weird copypastes of Ghost Trick.
What are you tal...

>Athena is a genki girl who wants to get Simon acquitted for murder of a woman she knows he was framed for
At least Lynne wasn't a mary sue

Oh, and I forgot to add

>so that some foreign country can acquire a space rock

So why hasn't she developed them yet?

I dunno man, the anime kinda was pushing them together. I haven't played SoJ yet but Maya was looking absolutely lovely there.

On one hand I want them to stay platonic, but on the other hand, pic related man. None of the other girls have this kind of chemistry with him.

every fucking time

this

Where's that manga page of Bulma just going "shit, i could've fucked Goku..."?

>Nobody posting Haganai
Good.

Apollo is the greatest cuck ever though
>his first love interest got took away by his bully
>his second love interest got took away by a big black guy
>his sister got took away by a bunch of faceless men
>ultimately he got took away from the franchise by capcom
Apollo life is suffering.

>punished Apollo