Why us Murricans can't have nice things?

Why us Murricans can't have nice things?

Why has there been no screening in NA in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA0Nqf5QeHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares?
If you don't watch it at home you can't pause it and pace the room for a few minutes whenever the fremdscham hits you.

BDs in 19 days.

I suggest you read the manga instead.

The ending is shit and they changed so much contents to the point where the story is not even faithful to its source.

Being faithful to source material is so overrated.

>they changed so much contents to the point where the story is not even faithful to its source.
Care to give some examples?

Oh fuck off, don't make posts like this on Sup Forums.

Sorry.

That's a really good point

They completely cut the film production arc, so this group of friends just seemingly become friends for no reason. It's pretty retarded.

That's one thing I can remember off head.

>They completely cut the film production arc, so this group of friends just seemingly become friends for no reason.

The film arc is bullshit anyway.

You can remove that and still make them friends for the reason being their were friends back then and share an equal amount of guilt/issues.

The film arc was the worst part of the manga I was happy when I heard they cut it.

Kyoani is a small studio, especially compared to the giant that was propping up and forcing Kimi no Na ha down people's throats in every corner of the globe.

Meanwhile in Bongistan
>Kimi no Na Wa since last November
>Koe no Katachi
>SAO
>Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni in June

>tfw got your voice next week
It's literally my motivation to do my final project presentation this week.

America doesn't accept trash.

Deaf community in America would hate it. They hate anything that portrays them as having a disability or having any desire to be "fixed" to be like hearing people. They see themselves as a minority group with their own culture and language. That and it's a pretty bad portrayal of deafness anyway.

It's not like the source material is very good in the first place. It got worse and worse as it went along.

Comix Wave is much, much smaller than KyoAni. It's success came from Toho pushing it. Other than Hauhi, I don't think any KyoAni movie has made it to US theatres.

Meanwhile in Jewish Central
>Patema Inverted
>Japanese Ambassador to Israel cosplaying as Luffy D. Monkey
Both in the same convention.
And yes, this is literally the only anime film shown in mainstream cinemas this year.

Who cares about this garbage?

You forgot 2D Musical
youtube.com/watch?v=XA0Nqf5QeHA

At least you got Shink-Ai. The last anime movie to get screenings around my country was fucking First Squad.

>Comix Wave is much, much smaller than KyoAni

How did they do it? Why can't Kyoani do it? Sad!

First Squad isn't entirely anime.

If there's going to be an announcement it should be soon, doubt they'd screen it with the BD coming out in Japan soon.

>They completely cut the film production arc
>implying that's a bad thing

american here, stop being a faggot and buy bd

>buy

Because Murrican have only intelligence that is satisfied with the battle of the hero wearing tights.

Communism never produces any culture.

It produces memes, which are by definition culture
Your move

why emotional manipulation is so praised?
>oh, it's realistic
>oh, the feels
13 reasons why - the anime