HAITI IS NOT A POOPHOL-
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
hooktube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=DymkAsjNtv0&ab_channel=WorldFoodProgramme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm having difficulty believing that result. The country would not function in any sense of the word if that was true.

It does not function, its the poorest most crime ridden country in the statistics, it quite literally is the bottom of the barrel. Thats why rico walled themselves the fuck away from haiti niggers.

It gets worse folks!

And now you know why it doesn't function in any sense of the word.

Its functioning?!?!

Can you even tie your own shoes with that IQ?

>The country would not function
I have news for you

OP confirmed for Haitian

don't they have toilets though?
already much better than india

Gorillas score higher on IQ tests

Niggers aren't animals they're fungal life

Guineans have even less iq, and they can STILL buy expensive bags!
Education budget 1%: the country

It has been reported that at least 80% of haiti has been deforested
It's literally mordor, run by negroids

bump

bump again

is it weird that i honestly dont care about these savage nonentities?

CAN WE SWAP THE SMART HAITIANS WITH OUR DUMBEST PEOPLE?

>It has been reported that at least 80% of haiti has been deforested
Most of which done by the french. Read a history book

With that flag you only have dumb people.

Out of all the nations in the world 67 IQ gets you ranked as high as number 37? Holy fuck the world is full of subhumans

>world ranking #43
What the fuck? How could there be anything lower?

>6666
ever been to Wales?

Remember that anything below 70 is considered retarded

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

To be fair Hillary and Soros fucked that country over big time. I know many intelligent Haitians, in fact my math teacher was Haitian, he taught me how to count and shithahahahaha

No, why?

PURE MIGHT OF HAITI

HOLD UP I MEAN HOLLLLLL UP
THERE ARE 195 COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD
WORLD RANKING #43 HAS AN IQ OF 59
THAT MEANS THAT 152 COUNTRIES HAVE AN AVERAGE IQ LOWER THAN FUCKING 59

THE WORLD IS LITERALLY FULL OF RETARDS

IT'S AN EXACT REPLICA OF A HIVE CITY FROM WH40K
RUN BY GROIDS

They literally eat mud

>How could there be anything lower?
>Irish

bump

>1 person represents the entire population

nice

It functions in a rudimentary way.

Delet this

Kek

soon

The Haitian GDP is probably like half foreign aid

This statistic makes me more receptive to the notion that IQ tests are culturally biased, honestly. Africa is full of dumbasses to be sure, but having actually worked with people that have IQs in the 40s-60s here in the US I know from experience that most of them are practically zombies. Africans can at least communicate with one another, build shelters and hunt and gather which is more than I can say for the extremely low IQ people I've actually met, generally speaking.

dude you're thinking of Dominican Republic not Puerto Rico holy shit read a book

>Africans can at least communicate with one another, build shelters and hunt and gather which is more than I can say for the extremely low IQ people I've actually met, generally speaking.
None of the low-IQ people youve met have to do any of those things, do they? You're literally referring to things than animal instinct leads you to do anyway.

So Trump voters and antifa? Fair trade.

bump

RANK 37 AND TRUMPH THINKS THIS PLACE IS A SHITHOLE
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME GET THIS GUY OUT OF OFFICE AND PUT IN THERE A REAL MAN LIKE OBAMA NOW

Does that mean Sup Forums is a shithole board?

poor ass country where people eat dirt
>How come???
filled with niggers
>...

SHITHOLE CONFIRMED

Culturally biased in the sense that the cultures which invented electricity, machines, engines, medicine, power plants, computers, internet and literally everything else that makes society great? Biased? No i'd say they actually know what intelligence is.

It's axiomatic that pol is a shithole, and our average IQ is in fact negative

It doesn't
hooktube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

bump

>WORLD RANKING #43 HAS AN IQ OF 59
someone linked to the source, and apparently they only have measurements for 43 countries, Haiti coming out last. we don't know what would happen if all 195 countries plus Catalonia were measured. Haiti could stay at 43 or end up at the 196th or any position inbetween.

nope. Most of it was deforested from the 20s onward. The nigs kicked the french out in the 1800s

bumping

It's actually even more retarded than that. The Haitians aren't eating those dirt cookies for sustenance, but are actually eating dirt because they think it's fucking magical

youtube.com/watch?v=DymkAsjNtv0&ab_channel=WorldFoodProgramme

Learned helplessness likely holds them back from becoming as independent as possible, but most people in that IQ range verbally communicate with grunts and often are really aggressive because they can't articulate anything more complicated than letting their caregiver know that want an unspecified something which frustrates them. In contrast African bushmen at least have spoken languages, tell stories, and play drums. They aren't commensurate.

Billions donated
Still a shithole

bump

>niggers
>buy

>thinking Haiti functions as a country in any sense of the word

>The country would not function
It literally doesn't.
The raw number is still important here, 59 is actual retard-tier.

>but having actually worked with people that have IQs in the 40s-60s here in the US I know from experience that most of them are practically zombies.

have you actually worked with african dummies? some stereotypes are so real it makes you feel bad

>have you actually worked with african dummies?
It's a lot like working with really young children.

Kek

The results of Christian inbreeding

bump

>the country wouldn't function
they are eating dirt you really think that's functioning you stupid cunt?

Fucking racist!!!

What are you saying you don't want to go eat mud pies in Haiti? You little fucker, you racist small dick bitch!!!

nigger how long do you think trees take to grow? they kicked the french out 200 years ago

Bump

kek

Reminder that Haitians literally eat mud and dirt.

>recipe passed down from generation to generation
>it’s literally fucking mud.

Remember that this place isn’t a shithole in any way.

It's all in the seasoning. Take 1/4 tsp of scrapings from a local nog's taint and thoroughly combine with 3/4 cups of smooth mud to get a unique salt and vinegar tang with hints of umami

Delicious. Why can’t white people cook like this? baka

That's a bad ass flag tho.