I'M VEGAN

CHANGE MY MIND

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi#Animal_rights_activism
youtube.com/watch?v=m5RZ4i6DmlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No thanks. More animal products for me! :D

Actually thats one of the views that I accept morally but am too lazy/busy/unknowledgable to integrate into my life. I don't know enough about nutrition to change my diet.

Do yu know di taste of drinking children's blood? Nooooo

U will never know di wei, di Devil will never claim ur sol

No one gives a fuck what you do or do not eat.

No.
I'm not a vegan.

>CHANGE MY MIND
I won't. Veganism is redpilled as fuck.

Vegetarianism is for le ebil nazis.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi#Animal_rights_activism

Okay then, may I ask what's your view on veganism?
It's not just a moral stance though, I also am vegan because the diet is superior for your health and leaves a smaller environmental footprint. I don't know how often you eat meat but I would start out by eating meat products only once a week.
Do u ave Ebola?
Really? What about cannibalism?
Do you think it's wrong to discuss a diet that could potentially save millions of lives?

Are you vegan? Or are you Vegetarian? Remember vegetarians don't actually eat eggs, or fish, or whatever buzzfeed tries to convince you they eat. Vegetarians only consume plants. Vegans are like militant vegetarians, wherein, they won't wear leather, and they sail the Pacific in search of a whaling vessel to pester.

I used to be vegan but it made me fart too much.

kill yourself faggot

>smaller environmental footprint
you lost me here nigga. are you a commie or something? I can understand being veggie bout muh gains and shit, but this environmental shit is simply retarded.

q.e.d.

I dont like veg myself but who really cares what I eat right? Just if you come up to me trying to stop me eating my food saying shit like "Meat is murder" id be tempted to commit murder desu

>and leaves a smaller environmental footprint
Only 2,000,000 more years of that and we can offput an hour of Indian/Chinese river dumping. Nice!

>"Veganism in Light of the Bible" Independent, Fundamental Baptist Preaching

youtube.com/watch?v=m5RZ4i6DmlQ

wrong. Vegetarians don't eat meat. Vegans don't consume animal products.

Eggs are not meat, therefor vegetarians can eat them but not vegans. Same with honey, etc.

Funny but untrue.
I am vegan but i am not an activist.
In fact i have been vegan for 3 years now and there are some people around me that even now still arent even aware of it. When i eat with them they assume i am just trying to be healthy and i just smile and nod.
Others join the dots by noticing the change in my behaviour and press me on it and then i simply tell them the reason why i am eating the way i am.
I feel that people are more moved by action than words. People dont want to be preached at. It is something they need to reflect upon themselves.

theres nothing good about who you are or what you do

also vegans say some of the stupidest shit about how they save the animals instead of eating them. the only reason these animals exist is to be eaten. we wouldn't have them if we didn't eat them or got money selling them because other people are going to eat them

fucking vegans think they are better than everyone
stinky ass dumb bitches

on what grounds are you vegan? I cannot convince a man to enjoy the flowers of the earth if i dont know why he thinks them posion

why don't you go post on /fit/ ?
that's normally where those vegan fucks go and way too many fags

>Same with honey, etc.
What about cum? Can they eat it?