'Hate-filled, vile and racist': Lawmakers react to Trump's 'shithole' remarks

youtube.com/watch?v=2vGuZXfeNS8

TIL Haiti is an African country

On a more serious note, this angers me so much, it may have not been pc, or the appropriate thing to say, but most of the people would acknowledge it's kinda true. However, everybody can now attack Trump just on the basis of him not being pc, and for people who just want chaos and to start shit there's nothing better, you don't have to come up with constructive criticism (which probably wouldn't be that hard to do) you can just yell ''Racism, classism, opreshun,...''. Politicians are often very flawed, but they also often can't really say the obvious truth because of the 'not pc' outrage

The truth hurts a bit sometimes.

Of course Blumenthal is upset. CT is a shithole too.

Haiti is founded by African slaves who liberated themselves from French colonization, the DR have enacted racist policies against their Haiti neighbour

It may not to Sup Forums, but the Republicans have essentially lost an entire generation of Americans

Regardless, CT didn't voted for Trump, do you think they will vote for Trump's henchmen in 2018?

>vote for Trump's henchmen in 2018?
CT has been a single party state for 50 fucking years. They only ever vote one way. The (R) could be the return of Jesus and the (D) could be Satan actively raping children and smoking crack and CT would vote the (D) without question.

My brothas in Haiti do not know the way. Hence why they are a corrupt and helldriven hole of infested negroes.

Embrace the way my brothas,

What is the way? Show me.

WHY ARE WE TAKING PEOPLE FROM SHITHOLES OVER OBJECTIVELY BETTER CANDIDATES?

ANSWER THE QUESTION

The braindead millennial bugmen are not human, much less American

Please tell me the general public isn't retarded enough to fall for this so obviously phony outrage.

Please.

Democrats want to import voters, that is the only reason and everything else is a smokescreen.
They even admitted to this shit, they just didn't think anybody would read their memos.

>It may not to Sup Forums, but the Republicans have essentially lost an entire generation of Americans

>puts the desires of foreign nationals above sovereignty
>american
pick one, faggot. Acting shitholier than thou will get you nowhere.

They should lose their jobs if they deny a simple truth.

Also fuck Haiti. They killed the whites, I couldn't give a shit if they all die.

What's with Leftists and using the word 'vile' to refer to racist people

It's scary when the media gets like this. It's like the feeling when you're in public and a person next to you does something making you realize they're insane and you just try to walk away.

Fuck them. Even nature hates them. Place is shieeeeetttt and deserves shiiiiieeeet.

If you knew basic history, you'd know Haiti was exploited by White people (i.e. the French in this particular instance) and when the Haitians revolted for reasonable cause (because they were being exploited to the nth-degree), the French had the audacity to demand payment from Haiti and have done absolutely nothing to help the Haitian nation.

Really, the French caused the mess and they still haven't owned up to the responsibility. What would you do if you were born a Haitian in the 1800s, would you so readily welcome the "White man" when in fact they are extremely racist towards you and will treat you like a subhuman?

I'm going to make them fucking say it, if it's the last thing I do.

>shitholier than thou

pottery

Is he wrong?
Is El Salvador not a shithole?

Surprised Dems aren't using this to extend TPS for the 260,000 Salvadorans.

Deporting these spics to a shithole is a crime against humanity, but muh feelings n shit.

This is why you are losing

What really pisses me off is that most Salvadorans faggots don't even bother to learn how to speak English regardless of how long they've been here. Great, they leave their shithole just to remain acting as if they're still living inside the shithole that they left.

Fuck off soyboy, theyve had plenty of time to better themselves. Can’t blame the white man on this one.

What really pisses me off is that most Americans don't even bother learning the facts and being understanding regardless of how long they've been told over and over again. Great, they remain to be bigoted and hateful just to remain acting as if they're reclaiming their country which is slowly decaying.

ITT: Filthy commies react to Trump

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

god, shut the fuck up

The Funny thing is.. He didn't say it. More Fake News