Soy boy wins

Stay in your basements, losers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Florida man, 20, steps forward to claim $450 MILLION Mega Millions prize - after reacting 'Oh. My. God' to his win

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5264063/Shane-Missler-20-wins-450-MILLION-Mega-Millions.html

He is going to make some findom very happy

so this is how a 7 can turn into a 10

Good for him. I hope he's not a retard and takes the lump sum

He will overdose within a year and his legion of Jewish trust fund managers will fight over the money.

His first action was to publish it on facebook? Kid is gonna blow that money within 5 years max.

Literally nothing wrong with soy

>soyboy wins $450 million
>i still get to go home to my NatSoc GF tonight and ragefuck infront of the fireplace while it snows outside and we have pillowtalk about the madman that is our president

I think I got the better deal.

Lol he already fucked up. NEVER tell anyone if you run into a large amount of money.

Only a retard Wouldnt take the lump

You earn more in 30 years taking the lesser amount and investing/interest than waiting. Plus your mother fucking rich instead of just rich.

ALWAYS take the lump sum up front faggots

LOL they went through his facebook and printed his private photos and talked about his family and what they do for a living that is fucked up.

What state does he live in? I hope it's infested with niggers.

top kek

Absolutely this.

>posted it on his public facebook
just fuckin lol

With Soy you Win

Start consuming soy now

Feels good knowing one of our soy brothers are winning

Yeah. 20, millionaire, life already ruined. GG.

Taxes vary from state to state
Taking the lump sum in a high tax state vs taking a slow payout but moving to a low tax state could result in bigger gains.

>letting the world know you have money

THIS PERSON IS NOT A SOYBOY
you fucking retards just slap the term on anyone who isnt a CHAD, when in reality it comes down the jaw structure, soulless/defeated eyes and of course the pathetic beard. This guy is too young and just a little poofy kid

How many divorces until he's middle class again? He's way too weak looking to resist the deceptions of gold diggers.

>mfw it's already been said

Came here to post this

He done FUCKED up now

that's a cuck scream if i've ever seen one
he's obviously also a fucking faggot
we can only hope that he takes repeated high viral loud anus pounding creampies from elite bbc niggers

He will get married:
get cucked
get taken for every penny

>this
>a 7
not even british standards is he a 7

>not being excited over this much money
He shouldn't have showed off tho

> Posting that you've won the lottery, sabotaging any form of anonymity and allowing you to get B L A C K E D in a robbery.

>Shane's father is a navy veteran and he is an avid Trump supporter who wholly supported Trump's travel ban and a border wall in his state. He also posts digs against NFL protesters and everyone else who kneeled during the national anthem whom he called "traitorous snowflakes". He's an avid hunter who collects taxidermy as well.

Sounds like he's been raised well with a good head on his shoulders.

>He is a big fan of Jake Paul
LMAO

Was going to post this. He won't last a year. It'll get stolen by a jew shiester or he'll be dead from drugs.

I stand corrected. He looks like he needs some testosterone replacement therapy. Now he can afford it.

There are municipal bonds with rates of up to 5%. You collect interest every 6 months or so, which would be an annual income in the millions of dollars, and it doesn't have to be taxed. And it is basically guaranteed, unless your local government is going to go bankrupt.

haha, shit his life is going to get crazy

good for him. hopefully.

Good for him. A great reward from tax the poor

>Announcing you won 400 million dollars

Brainlet detected. It will be impossible for him to form a genuine relationship for the rest of his life, because everyone will be after him for money. All because he is too much of an attention whore to just tick the "stay anonymous" box.

Thank god it wasn't a spic

Where exactly did you read this lmao

have you ever looked up what happened to people who won the lottery?

Florida is a shithole

Ayup. He is in Florida; he'll be enriched within the month for his pocket change.

It probably is though. in 10 years he's probably in a gutter somewhere. We've seen this happen more times than sound investing. You just can't give someone that much money. they just can't handle it. even rich trust fund kids who have grown up their entire lives knowing about their dosh can't control themselves, which is why their parents have 10 jews to safeguard it from them.