Apart from 9/11, what where some other fun events where Americans literally got what they deserved?

Apart from 9/11, what where some other fun events where Americans literally got what they deserved?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destroyers_for_Bases_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=G0VVMrhnQCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USS Liberty

I'd say Pearl Harbor but we didn't deserve that.

The Tet offensive, Trump getting elected, dust bowl, and when they discontinued the McRib.

mexicans

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destroyers_for_Bases_Agreement

>when they discontinued the McRib

Bastards.

>I'll act presidential once I'm president

Literal fucking retards.

Challenger

The Potsdam and yalta conferences

Nobody in any country, anywhere, deserves a 9/11 you pathetic meat sack.

I'll take 9/11 over not having free speech, and being the loser of both World Wars.

Defeating you fags was both fun and deserving.

Oh but you guys certainly did. There's only so much shit you can take in other people countries without some form of retribution. A country with peaceful neighbors all around and gigantic oceans to the east and west being at war almost every single day from their existence is beyond fucked up.

Hell, you're still at war.

>space shittle
you are a brainlet if you don't know that the shuttle was the greatest failure of aerospace engineering

>designed to be reusable to reduce costs
>end up more expensive than single use rockets

>needed crew to launch satellites

>no launch escape system

>deadliest spacecraft ever

In 2015 MI5 tried to transfer Prince Philips consciousness into a drug addicts mind thus created the 11GHZ signal, however the signal also went back in time which was picked up by the Chinese intelligence in 1999 and pakistani 'intelligence' in 1999 when the subject first used a mobile phone. This aggression by MI5 caused 9/11 in 2015. its called Karma

What did Brazil do to deserve the insanely shitty living conditions many of your folk endure?

Benghazi

>A Country built by Slaves

Great times user

We dropped the bomb on the wrong country in WW2, lads. But rest assured, the Germans are absolutely getting what they deserve now. Say hello to Mohammed for me.

>Everything is made of cotton

I'll ignore the goalpost moving and answer: we did it to ourselves. Looking at how prosperous the US became there's not a single reason a single country can't imitate the US model and grow, ignoring the whole warmongering thing, that is.

>Implying the US didn't pay Mossad to do it for them

Whiter than you, Jamal.

The key is multiculturalism, user. We'll help you get started and give you our refugees.

>Those bombs shouldnt have been for russia or britian

k

Everything the world hates about the USA is really jewish. The war, the greed, the hypocrisy, the lies...

The occupation of Germany

This.

Trump

:-)

Actually that's kinda of ironic considering that Brazil is, from internal strife perspective, a perfect example of a multi cultural country that works. We got about 200 millions people that all speak the same language and share somewhat the same culture and mostly the same religion and that never fight each other. Some regions have their internal strife but it's non-violent. A common Brazilian person from any two regions would net let you shit talk their country. Brazil problem is not about it's different people. All former foreigners are fully integrated in the Brazilian society.

>all speak the same language and share somewhat the same culture and mostly the same religion

This is why it's successful. The lack of assimilation is why we're having problems here now.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0VVMrhnQCM

>german
>it's french

you fucking kraut

>A German OP expressing pride in his country

Trump

1916 Black Tom explosion Jersey City, Germans sabotaged American munitions supplies for WWI. Try harder next time Krauts.

I wish Germany would've won.

Well that one time that we completely wiped two cities off the map and rose to prominence as a superpower.

We swallowed the "red" influence for too long.

Was Omar Mateen /ourguy/?