TDS 243

Hand it over paycucks

You do not know da weigh

BUMP BUMP BUMP

We're the cotton mouf kangs and we don't give a fuck

>My show is so shitty I have to make multiple threads every day a new episode comes out.

Come on paycucks help us poorfags out. I want to hear enoch talk shit about Jews for 3 hours. That plus the warski shit.

Hand it over paypigs

please :3

>lets set up a paywall system so we can inofficially hand it out for free anyways, instead of just genuinely running with that system
MIKE ENOCH SAID "AGENCY", CIA CONFIRMED
MIKE ENOCH CIA FBI PLANT SHILL

The only thing cheaper than a jew is an online racist. :^) plz gib

Good stream though, best internet content in a long time

Gib shoah mp3

The Agency?

Hurry up and poast it you payniggers.

Please gibs me dat.

I need to hear the follow up to the warski stream. Hand over the shoah and nobody gets hurt.

the dick show

ok hans, and let's just forget that practically everyone in the german population is a stasi agent at this point.

Get a job niggers.

OOG BOOG GIB

>le european cucklympics "banter"

>tfw no shoah
>tfw no livestreams to watch

GIB FUCKING LINK NOW!

hand it over paycucks

>Everyone who advocates for your interests is only doing so as apart of a psyop
Is this really the best D&C shilling the left can do?

friendly reminder that you need to call these threads "TDS General" or something, and actually have a credible OP. This thread will 99% chance get deleted and we'll have to make another one
Also paycucks need to feel like they are important, and usually want us to beg. Just demanding usually makes this take forever.

Do what my hubby says DAHNALD!

no

guys pls i dont want to go behind the burger shop again for $10 the last guy really stunk

Enoch was good. He really should handle these debates over spencer. He got triggered at one point but handled himself well vs 3. That faggot Logan pisses me right off. Who even the fuck is he?

Where's the megaupload for the paypig episodes?

kek

pleasr post the show, i will send prayers your way.

Kevin Logan is an IRL smuggie.

HAND IT OVER

PAYPIGS

I seriously want to chin him.

>mfw there are actually people who pay $9.99 a week to listen to three jewish FBI assets larp about white nationalism

Yeah he and Spencer both lost their cool at times. I like that Enoch denied not only their conclusions about the AR but the framing itself in which all of these issues are brought up within and accepted as established truth.

Tabby cat guy honestly contributed nothing but snarky sniping. Even the "centrist" Tim guy basically just kept interrupting with lame jokes.

$10 a week? I've been paying $20 a day!

20 dollars? What do you need 40 dollars for?

$20 a day? What do you need $40 an hour for?

Buzz off. You should wean yourself off of it anyway.

It's $100 per show right?

"Hello fellow white nationalists, how do you do?"
I'm here to inform you that everyone is a CIA agent and in no way am I attempting a shitty D&C shill.
Anyone who says otherwise is CIA
sexygurls.jpg

I'm just pissed because I actually want someone with convictions to debate Enoch. For example, I liked that antifa guy they had on because at least he fought for his beliefs. In doing so he allows me to evaluate his arguments against Enoch's and make up my mind. The red haired, chubby Tabby cat faggot brings zero intellect to the table, just snark. I get plenty of fucking snark in my life, i don't need the smuggiest of faggots providing more. It's not clever, it's not smart.

Here's what ya do: Go to the store. Buy a One Vanilla gift card, or something similar. Put $15 on it. Download to your heart's content for a month.

$100 a show? Where do they get off charging $200 a show

>I liked that antifa guy they had on because at least he fought for his beliefs.
Same. That's why those streams so far have been better than any single podcast because you actually have people with competing views.

Do they take goodboy points?

$200 a show? They'll be hearing from my lawyer about the $500 they owe me.

> fascist is really commie

you'll be hearing from my lawyers about the $80 you owe me

cmon guys post it pls

>The red haired, chubby Tabby cat faggot brings zero intellect to the table, just snark

he was also the one who brought Heather Heyer up which immediately triggered people's primal group defensive response which turned the whole thing into a shit show. that fat Brummie faggot is literally the entire reason it sank into a shouting match near the end

BUMP BUMP BUMP

>stay at home goys dont think or listen to people that talk about jews

$600 per minute on the line if you're looking for a good time, good goy!

>snark
Cunt shouldn't even be there. He has nothing creative or insightful to offer. He's just a fat ginger brummie arse hole and I have half a mind to look him up and belt him around his chops with half a brick to be honest.

checked, that was fucking hilarious. They just got completeled memed on while trying to moralfag about the fat sow.

begone, welfareniggers

They had me on a loan payment plan, where they financed 10,000 dollars with 21% compounding interest in exchange for a year of access, and free entry to my first pool party!

Friendly reminder this is a thread created by a bot.

A bot will soon post the link and several other bots will reply "based as fuck" "thanks" etc.

Sage and report.

Have a good day.

'That warski shit' was a couple of shows ago, wasn't it? Spencer wasn't on it that long, it wasn't that in-depth. Don't they all have a rematch, tonight?

plz goys someone Q_q

to roight m8

Racewarski seems to have an issue of not being able to get decent people as opposition, and thus he's stuck resorting to brainlets.

Like the other stream was about individualism vs collectivism, and there was some retarded autist named Fox who's just doing this "LOL I'M HERE TO LAFF AT U I BET UR TRIGGERED RITE? 1V1 ME BOI" shit. 200% cringe.

I think this will continue being a problem in the future. Racewarski is getting tons of attention and donations for allowing white nationalist figures on. He's also trying to make it fair by bringing in opposition, but the opposition doesn't want to engage because "muh no platform for nazees"

Damn, so the link IS coming. Hold on a little long guys!

I want the bot to post it soon then

I need something to listen to while I work so I'm not so fucking bored

>tfw I'm a russian bot now

i have it. someone timestamp something funny and i'll post it

Warski really needs to up his game if he wants to drive this forward because it will get old fast with random guests shouting at each other.

Where's muh Anglin samizdat?

CNN SAID YOU WERE!!!
STOP ATTACKING THE FREE PRESS YOU MONSTER!

gib epizode paycucks

Oh yeah, that Fox faggot is just as bad. I wonder if Racewarski can't get on opposition that wants to debate the merits because no such person exists.

At least the memes have been good

CAN ONE OF YOU NIGGERS POST IT ALREADY

post it paycucks

Please sir, post my shoah.

Notice how he reacted when Mike poked fun at his weight?

plz gib

>sexygurls.jpg

He kinda laughed

wait I read that wrong

Some degree of bloodsports is fine. There's a place for fart-huffing halls of debate, but having banter works well too. IMO it's about striking a balance. A complete shitshow of screaming and autism isn't good, but neither is a sterile oxford-style debate. Something inbetween is good.

I think Warski is trying to get better, but it's really dependent on having leftist guests to compete, which he's not getting. At some point I think he just needs to cut the cord and say "fuck it, if I'm not going to get any decent leftists here to defend their stance, then fuck you"

I DID hear that apparently they're setting up a Spencer vs E. Michael Jones debate though. That would be interesting.

da

They're fucked. Most subconsciously realize their opposition to AR ideas are inconsistent at best and totally delusional at worst. If they engage, they get rekt because their arguments are shit, if they ignore they get rekt because they look weak for not defending their ideas.

Nah he got got really sensitive about it and called Mike a fat prick. At least we know there's a way to wind him up if he tries his juvenile shit again.

>E. Michael Jones
He's just got to be black with a name like that

The only way to stop the Alt-Right at this point is just for no one to hear the views of the Alt-Right ever again... Period...

POST THE FUCKING AUDIO FILE YOU CUNTS.

Where to upload?

Alright everyone, how will you ever create an ethnostate if you can't even keep poorfags from subverting the paywall? *spoon clank*. You're just heading for disaster at that point. That's about all. Peace out.

Good fucking question. One of these faggots has it, and I don't know why its taking them so long.

Yeah I agree. I think spencer shouldn't represent WN in debate though. Enoch is good and so is Greg Johnson. It's true that the left aren't sending their best though, so what can you do? I want to see enoch BTFO that fat bloke from Swindon though.

>paycucks

Wait, you faggots have to pay to listen to this shit now? Oh that's fuckin gold...

anonfile.com

>vapes loudly

I have it, just need a place to upload.

You don't know EMJ? No, he's far-right traditionalist. 100% woke on the JQ and advocates for third-position economics free of the jew.

sweet, one sec

cmon sven post it