Blacks default more on student debt

marketwatch.com/story/black-college-graduates-default-on-their-student-debt-more-than-white-dropouts-2018-01-12

Black graduates are more likely to default on there debts then white drop outs.

21% Black Graduates will default.

While only 18% white drop outs will default.

What does it mean /pol

>What does it mean /pol
it means college should be free for blacks so they dont have to worry about debt. it's hard enough being black without the added burden of student loans. watch. it will happen.

It means that white people care about their credit and know that even interest rates are super important while black people dont care then get mad and calls everyone a racist because they wont lend them money.

>21% Black Graduates will default.
>While only 18% white drop outs will default.
that's pretty shocking desu

>Get preferrential admission because black
>Get free scholarships because black
>underperform because of previous
>pick an easy marxist major instead
>still manage to almost fail
>leave college
>no job, even with affirmative action bonuses

Ah, user knows what's up.

Is student loan debt the next housing bubble?

Even with their meme degrees they are still less employable than white dropouts.

this should not be a surprise to anyone here.

Who could have foreseen this?

I'm in college for nursing. My classes are full of nursing and pre-med students. There's only one nigger in my classes, and she doesn't understand the most basic chemistry. Where do they all go? Surely if they aren't in soft sciences like Bio, Psych, etc., they're not doing Physics. I see them on campus all the time.

Oh, that's right. They're always walking in and out of the Arts building and the theater. Even when they're smart enough to make it to college, they don't have the common sense to pick something useful.

All the programs in place to help blacks are created by baby boomers to undermine their children. When boomers die there will be no mandate for ANY of this

I thought we weren't allowed to default

>the article highlights that black borrowers often
>borrow more than white borrowers making it easier to not be able to pay them back
>are more likely to default
>are more likely to attend for profit colleges that give them worthless degrees that can't be used to get jobs

hmmm i wonder why.

You can default by not paying but it will never leave your credit report

I defaulted 4 years ago and am super NEET

nope.

once the student loan goes into collections, it stays on your credit report for seven years. after that point, whether it's federal or private, it comes off your report. the only exception is perkins loans, those stay on your credit report forever until paid.

however, even if it falls off your credit report, the federal government reserves the right to collect off their student loans forever. for private loans, the statute of limitations is 3-15 years, depending on the state.

i was listening to a radio program the other day about how underprivileged blacks were being given scholarships to ivy league schools. not just scholarships but tons of extra support to help them make the adjustment. it's basically affirmative action on steroids.

so what are the results of taking DeSquarious from some shithole Brooklyn school and putting him in an environment with the world's highest achieving students? im sure you already know. it's a fucking shit show and they all drop out.

they were only able to find one girl that made it. she went from a straight A student at her shithole Brooklyn school to struggling to maintain Cs at her Ivy. im sure the only reason she was even a straight A student at her high school was because she was the only one actually trying and her teachers just gave her As because "trying" is the bar for achievement in shithole schools.

let's not forget that these inner city schools are filled with sjw white girls that probably work 10+ hours a day because they think they will make a difference.

niggers somehow manage to fuck up everything and the criticism flows up to the nearest white person.

Living the dream!
Can't fail what you never do.
NEETs are so clever it's like zen but with food stamps.

>Ray-Bans

unironically true, me and you make the same impact, why work for it?

it's more that black women take an extra 3 years to graduate if they do, and black men drop out around 80% in the first couple of years. It's free money white and asian are probably the lowest return.

what happened to all the NEET threads? this board used to be plagued with NEETs bragging and pushing their lifestyle (if you can call it that) but now they're all gone. did mods start banning them or something? that one pic of godlike pepe over the wagecuck never failed to make me chuckle.

just give them a fake college degree and be done with it, we're just wasting everybody's time and money pretending we can transform these apes into real people

quads and meaningful info?
is this Sup Forums?

I thought black women were the most educated group in America?

it's the shills sliding important threads, their bosses know just how dangerous un-moderated discussion is to their diabolical plans

AYO SO YOU IZ SAYIN STUDYIN WE WUZ KANGZ N WYPIPO WUZ LIVIN IN DUH CAVES DUZZINT GIT ME A JOB AFTAH KALLEDGE?

SHIIIIIT

>niggers
They all come from shit holes, what would you expect?

Relevant to this thread, I think:

The Battle for Room 314: My Year of Hope and Despair in a New York City High School

Amazon /Battle-Room-314-Despair-School-ebook/dp/B00Z7J7BBU

>In a fit of idealism, Ed Boland left a twenty-year career as a non-profit executive to teach in a tough New York City public high school. But his hopes quickly collided headlong with the appalling reality of his students' lives and a hobbled education system unable to help them: Freddy runs a drug ring for his incarcerated brother; Nee-cole is homeschooled on the subway by her brilliant homeless mother; and Byron's Ivy League dream is dashed because he is undocumented.

>In the end, Boland isn't hoisted on his students' shoulders and no one passes AP anything. This is no urban fairy tale of at-risk kids saved by a Hollywood hero, but a searing indictment of schools that claim to be progressive but still fail their students. Told with compassion, humor, and a keen eye, Boland's story is sure to ignite debate about the future of American education and attempts to reform it.

It's almost ironic how the leftist view of American blacks has hurt them the most in the last half century. Rather than carry out any kind of generational change, all this has done is leave the black with a burning hatred of white society, which he sees as having no place for him. The Beast at Bethlehem is near.

I think they'll pass something like Bernie's "free community college for everyone" thing. We'll sit back as Blacks, Hispanics and White fucks get taught how to be good little Marxists on the taxpayer dime, and no one will enter the work force until their early to mid-twenties and everyone will wonder why everything is going to shit and no one is building anything.

dey need mo access 2 dem programs, dis is systematic raysism

Lol they are getting degrees in white racism (white people do most of the hiring)

I hope so.

I just called them and told thrm i didnt have a job. They suspended my payments

Community college offers STEM you know. Shit like engineering has the least humanities classes, which are hated with a passion by all engineering students because they are viewed as useless filler that fuck up the important classes studying.

>Nee-Cole

this means we should come up with a better systems that doesn't trap white and black students into ruined debt caused by the jews.

because blacks get more useless degrees
i don't know how many niggers i've met who major in music

Debt is voluntary, basically natural selection in financial form. Why blame the banks when these retards literally beg for debt and then fail to work hard enough to repay what they agreed to pay

when youre so dumb you have to get admitted because your race is inherently too dumb to make it based on merit, gee i wonder why they default when the real world kicks in.

>get into college purely to play hoopcoon or negro concussion ball
>take sham classes that are impossible to fail to ensure your NCAA eligibility stays intact
>"graduate" and get picked up by some pro team
>wash out of the league after a season or two
>go back to being a broke hoodrat because you're still illiterate and unable to do middle school math

Fixed.