Shingeki no Kyojin 93 Spoilers

the first page

is that hitler

If Armongfags truly believe in their favorite character they should jump from 50 meters on concrete surface to prove that he could survive that fall

The beer proposition still stands. Cmon guys we're still waiting.

Reiner is a FGfag

Why are you bringing this shit up every fucking thread just shut up already no one gives a shit about Armong besides you

BRA a best.

This this this!

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Reiner: "if you want to protect Gabi, your only option is to surpass her" "do u want to inherit my Titan?"
>Falco: "the one who'll inherit your Titan is me!"

Ymir and Historia are best shingekis. EMA and BRA are both a shit.

>Reiner: "Save Gabi...from our pitch dark future!"

>Ymir and Historia are best shingekis
This

BRA are always loved.

>pitch black
>Reiner is THIS scared fo Eren
Wew

;_;

>this is the last page of the chapter
I'am tired of this Marley chapters man

Everyone already knew Eren is an ooga booga.

Marley and the SL are both right wing fascists

Marley chapters >>> Dog shit >>> EMA chapters

He knows it is impossible to defeat the plot

Endgame right here, borthers.

>Isayama said he had the most fun drawing he ever did with the manga drawing chapter 91
>Retards think he'll go back to LAME so soon.

Ymir is fucking dead bro
Galliard eat her

I agree. Why do we need developed antagonists when we could get more Armin fellating instead?

>develop Reiner's character for 90% of your story, make him a primary antagonist and the iconic user of the Armored Titan
>as the manga is about to end, kill him anticlimatically and give the armored titan to some random shitter we don't care about

sasuga Isayama

BR reveal next week guys

What do you guys think about the change in ymirs mindless titan in the anime?
This change basically confirms that armin's titan will be colossus not just a shifter.

Is Gabi important to Reiner? He's seems to be going out of his way to have Falco inherit his titan rather than making sure no one at all has to suffer as the next armour titan shifter

This meeting is mostly talking about war damage and their enemy. Such as MEU was able to take down AT and word getting out. They also keep talking about their shifters. If Zeke was the one that ate Ymir than they should at least bring it up in this conversation for her death to be confirmed. If not then they should at least mention the whereabouts of the 5th shifter.

>EA
>RH
>BA
>YH
>FG
Why is Reiner such a huge shipperfag?

It would be interesting if all the last chapters of the manga would be from the point of view of Marley, and how they live the attack of the walls eldians

Fucking this.

Ymir was best shingeki until she left Hisu like a retard. I know that Isayama doesn't give a fuck about her and did it for plot reasons but it still hurts. She had to die for retarded BR who either died to jobbing or got eaten by kids.

this fanbase is so strange
I like this series for the most part but the characterizations are not enough to drive so much rabid fanboy/girlism

The constant bawing of LAMEfags made me hope not.

>Another fucking marley chapter
When will it end?

Wouldn't you be scared of crazy MC? I know I'd shit my pants if I was anywhere close to Eren.

What?

>Reiner
>Dying
Kek
Reiner will outlive EMA

who cares? We're getting spoilers user.

I would not control myself and laught my ass off.

They are. It's disappointing that we never got to see them all in action together

>All this delicious and salty EMAfags tears.

If Armong was around I'd try to strangle that lil shit.

If it weren't for Annie's poor nose shed be kinda cute wouldn't she?

KEK. Always

>it's literally an upside down map of Earth
>Paradis was actually Madagascar despite the walls being too big to fit inside the real-wold version of the island
Triggered

You'd likely not even notice he exists untill he can't even right now.

Even for them it would be interesting, seeing their favorite characters in a new light, as invaders rather than defenders

I am only seeing BRAfags getting triggered. As usual.

Most of them don't even understand the manga as it is right now.

This. I don't even care about this SL vs Marley argument

When the manga is finished.

Falco and Colt are far more interesting than BRA. I don't mind this arc is about them only. Reiner is going to die next chapter.

The previous thread was just
>wahh another Marley chapter
>wahh wheres grown up LAME at!
>wahh I hate BRA
>wahh

Who wouldn't be scared of a genocidal maniac with the power to destroy the world?

Accurate. As usual.

>the focus is no longer on EMA
>waahhh DROPPEEEEED
The extent that EMAfags' butthurt can go is amazing.

>It's warriors untill the very last chapter.
Don't meme magic this. I said don't.

Hopefully never. They're far more interesting than the Scouts.

I am salty about that too but I say it's just convenient writing. Worst part is shitty Bert died not long after his next appearance

Are you ok? Nobody said they hate BRA. Who is crying now?

>Isayama doesn't give a fuck about her
She is/was his favorite character.

Pretty much.

>bert got eaten by shitmin
>ymir is ded
>Reiner will get eaten by some random kid
>annie still in crystal hell
Fuck Isayama. Seriously fuck him.

Yeah. I share the same sentiments.

>Implying the SL is just EMA
You truly are retard.

fuck YOU

>all these salty who's trying to paint a bad picture on EMA bros
Hey calm down will ya? You look like idiots.

At least we got the anime but honestly I'm gonna drop it probably after next episode since I know they will separate for pretty much nothing

BRAYfags have gone years at a time without seeing their favorites and everyone else can't even handle a couple of months. Bertfags and Anniefags will never even get to see aged up versions of them, and maybe Ymirfags too depending on what happened to her.

On par for the course.

Developing fodder characters seems unnecessary.

Get better taste in characters then.

>they will separate for pretty much nothing
Yeah, although there are still a few moments I want to see animated, despite this bullshit.

He fucked her character for plot. He doesn't give a fuck anymore.

This. EMAfags are pathetic.

Only Hanji and Hisu is an alternative. The rest is absolute shit taste.

I do want to see them fighting together too but I detest BR even more knowing Ymir likely died for nothing

>Berfags still butthurt

Whats going on?

Just Hanji and Hisu alone are even better than BRAY.

Before the anime started he answered in a interview that she and BR's reveal are the things he looks most foward to.

>Still not realizing Falco and the rest are warrior fodder that will die for Reiner angst.

Has Mikasa actually done anything?

He recently said he is mostly looking forward to see her in S2, since he enjoys writing her.

Water is wet.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>and maybe Ymirfags too depending on what happened to her.
At least I'll get aged up Hisu, unless she really already got killed for plot convenient reasons. I hope she is still a cute midget.

*liked writing her

They told her what would happen and gave her a chance to run away. From what we saw in that letter flashback, they treated her well when she was a prisoner too. Maybe she's not even dead, there's a very slim chance.

Reiner and Ymir are lovers.

I swear if EMAfags showed some creativity in their insults I wouldn't mind them but they are the same boring autistic fucks as usual. Only one tolerable is MikaQT.

She's 7 feet taller now.