HOLY SHIT THIS IS WOKE

>woke
You black, OP?
sage

Seems like Sup Forums just got blown the fuck out.

Difference is that his family was white.

Her*

Difference is there weren't billions upon billions of free handouts to leech off of like a disgusting parasite.

100 years ago you came and made it on your own or you starved.

If we're playing that game, our ancestors also killed all the people who were living here at the time when they emigrated.

This just proves they were living in an actual shithole, and Chose to leave said shithole.

How is this supposed to BTFO of Sup Forums

>human string cheese
kek

>Potatoes n sheet
No it has to do with shithole local governments. Look at North Korea vs South Korea. Same people, same island one is a major economical power house the other is a shithole. Difference being government.

>find a bunch of corn-niggers sitting in teepees, genocidally killing eachother and doing nothing to advance technology
>help then kill eachother so we can actually do something with the land

oh boy poor “Native” Americans

I’ll take they didn’t have welfare or leech programs for potato niggers for 1000 alex

kek Trump was worth this butthurt desu even if he is a zionist cuck on a lot of issues

I mean, they really wiped them out. The immigrants spread devastating foreign diseases, led attacks on the peoples living in America, were responsible for preposterous magnitudes of crime, and eventually led a crusade of genocide against the pre-established population.

We'd be fools to let another wave of immigrants have the opportunity.

Yeah, but I'm saying per the same side OP's post is coming from. The same school of false history.

So they ARE shithole countries?

It's about time we reopened the discussion on the Irish Question anyway

>same island
>Korea

Yep, also contrast Haiti and the DR, who share the same fucking island.

>It's about time we reopened the discussion on the Irish Question anyway

Anglorcs aren't people.

The Irish are people.

Discussion completed.

Heh, yeah, well, other countries used to be shitty too. Checkmate, Drumpfkins.

My ancestors came from England, so I can't disagree with her. They fled the feces and garbage in the streets. It was a total shithole.

We don't want those mutts back.

You're speaking our language on our technology you cuck

And the land they left was objectively safer than forging a new continent. They went from an established kingdom to an unknown land rife with hardships and improved it

human string cheese? wtf, are these insults?

>triggered because he'll never be Irish

I pity you.

Nah. My Irish ancestors were brought over as indentured servants and such back in the mid 1700's They then fucked a succession of English, Scandinavian, Portuguese and Scots who made their way over. The Germans showed up around 1903 and one of them knocked up and promptly started fucking the English descended people they found, one of whom had decided to knock up an Iroquois woman a generation back. And Makes the point that there was no welfare or government assistance back then. You worked or you starved.

>potato niggers aren't human, let alone white
Yall un-woke mutha fuckas need to get on my level of racism.

that was pretty funny tho

dominica republic offically hati tier shithole thanks, spread the word the Dominicans cannot get away with it. They niggers

so this guy is saying that modern day haiti is on a par with 17th cenrtury europe.

that kinda proves trump's point

Heh. Problem, cumskin?

>Ireland
> former shithole
> no longer a shithole

> Haiti
> former shithole
> an even worse shithole now.

I thought they fled from Protestants being too mild in their fanaticism and not allowing them to have child brides.

Ireland was never a shithole.

You sneaky subhuman.

>might=right
Ya and I guess rape and murder should be morally right too.

So... everyone is in agreement they are shitholes

>a natural disaster is the same as a group of people economically and environmentally destroying a country that is only a microscopic few years old.

Damn, Tomi Lahren can't stop getting fucked by black guys.

That's why they all want to come here... to make America a 17th century shithole again...

America has always been a shithole. You shitskin.

Ireland was a shithole. There is no debate.

When they got here they were worse than niggers. Racism is the only thing that helped them change.

Cuz Sup Forums agrees that the US doesn't want people from shitholes.

You should talk sausageman

>papist bog rats
>people

1) This is an obvious admission that these countries are shitholes.

2) The difference is Irish are white.

>black plague
Hmmmmmm....

All this stupidity because ((((anonymous sources)))) and Far Left Dick Durbin alleged that Trump said "shithole".

Woke would be people realizing that they're being manipulated and lied to.

DR is a shithole too. fucking 4th world

>Anglorcs aren't people.
>The Irish are people.
>The Irish speak English at home, consume English culture and products, and are in every way a mere regional variation of English rather than a real living ethnicity
really activates the almonds

>56% subhuman shitskin mutt trying to tell me about ethnicity

Denied.

The difference is those places there were shitholes 200 years ago but are now nice, the places that are shitholes today will be for the forseeable future.

>proving her point
the absolute state of lefty cucks. neck yourself
sage

Take a moment to appreciate the current state of affairs. In two years it went from a guaranteed victory for Obama v2 to electing a literal meme as president. We all have fun making "shat in the mart" and "ameriMUTT" memes, but godamn it... USA is wonderful country.

SHILL THREAD / SLIDE THREAD

DO NOT RESPOND

Oh look, blantant racism that everyone will over look and media will never report on.

potato niggers didnt come here and leech off the welfare system.
These shithole refugees do exactly that, and arent wanted or needed in any way.

This.

When those people came here this wasn't a welfare state.

> year two of Trump presidency
> "is X country a shithole" is now being debated.

man this timeline is fun.

Difference was hundreds of years. These people
>current day
live in shitholes

>Haiti is a shithole country.
>Oh yea!!!?!?!?! ENGLAND WAS (is) A SHITHOLE COUNTRY TOO YOU CUNT GO BLOW PIERS MORGAN

see how the second statement doesn't disprove the first one? it requires and IQ of at least 100

What I tried to state but this is better written.

And when my family got here they weren’t coddled like children living off of others work.

Back then Europe was the best place on Earth, and North America was the shit hole. People came here to work hard and provide a little bit better life for their children, who did the same for their children.

Today's immigration is backwards to that, people come to North America to leech of of what others built, and to have an easier life.

We've been telling you all this for 200+ years. We're the beloveds of God.

>"Your grandma left her shithole country to come to America so you need to go back to that shithole country and blow Piers Morgan"
Sorry, I'm having a hard time trying to understand the logic behind this.

>Injuns were gud boys they dindu nuffin. They wuz praying at the totem every sunday, getting a job hunting deer, practicing slash and burn maize farmin, and getting ready for the turtle festival.
They were pseudo-nations who fought against one another as much as they fought against the colonies. On and off war.
The typical scenario is some whites would show up develop the land and then some injuns would fucking kill them. And then whites would band together and lead a scalp brigade.

>Ireland is a shithole too
wow big surprise. who the fuck doesn't know this? There's Irish people everywhere here working kitchens as chefs for money.

It truly is.

This.

Let's get rid of ALL of the welfare and see how many of these shitholers still want to come on over.

we have to get rid of welfare. these fucking niggers would stop coming in so great a number.

we especially need to stop welfare for college admission for niggers.

Every sane person over here thinks it is goddamned hilarious. I normally refuse to vote, but holy shit I wanted to see what would happen. I have not been disappointed.

It's ours now and forever

Sup Forums was so great before a proto communist reddit colony. Remember when they used to ban Jews on sight and got an autistic britbong Guantanamo'd for dickriding Islam?? Good times.

The difference is that those white people that left their shithole countries came here and created the greatest country on earth.

Niggers contribute nada.

>talks about the world centuries ago
>ignores how countries are STILL shitholes in the information age

someone explain this insult to me

We don't want brown people. Why is that so hard to understand?

The Irish actually wanted to work for money in the USA though.

Ireland WAS a shithole. Shitholeness is not a state of permanence.

Honestly they don't want to be FLOODED with shitholers. If everyone from shitty countries go to a great country it becomes a shithole.

T. Subhuman

Once my clay's general got fused with Australia's the shitposing and dub checking went round the clock. Prob drove a few janitors to suicide. Good times

Lithuania please take care of the great American lolcows that is the Ball family.

>pre-2018
>'Irish were never mistreated or had suffering on the level of impoverish ethnic areas'
>2018
>'The Irish were and always will be on the level of Haiti and also every white person is Irish so shut up'

Im pretty sure its because the new American dream (in the eyes of shitholers) is welfare and kfc.
Thats a bit different then 'Grandma ran out of potatoes' so she came here as a homesteader. A bit different no?

this is wrong, they didnt allow ppl with the slightest abnormalty or disease into america during the ellis island thing. if u had the plague u defs was not going to come to america. they even rejected an elderly woman because she had a black toenail, no rot or anything, but her toenail was black so they sent her back.

the plague came from overseas and now we have the genes to be immuned from extreme cold weather frostbite and flu, even our natives don't even have this immunity
>laughing in quebecois

Those were the days. It's literally /r/politics now where if you say the word nigger half the board starts crying and talking people to go back to Sup Forums. A few weeks ago I saw someone say that "Sup Forums has always been left wing and against Sup Forums." It was nauseating.

>Korea
>Island

Wait so suddenly the left knows what a shithole is?

>That magnificent feel when all of this is going to boomerang back and get people woke on the Third World Shitholes

Dominican reporting and damn does it feel good to see people calling that place what it is.

Meh. Such kiddie play.

>Ireland recovered from the famine
>shithole countries have always been shitholes
That's the difference.

GB was, and still is, a shithole. So my ancestors left. To go somewhere better.

When have shitskins ever been interested in facts?

Mohammad pls

North Korea and South Korea are two separate islands, user

Niggers can't even make an easy point succinctly.

NOW I CARE ABOUT HISTORY

NOW I CARE THAT I CAN MANIPULATE IT TO GET MY FREE GIBS